感觉很不一样
to have somebody that I was so close to
因为我从小习惯了
because I had been so used to growing up
孤独 习惯了
in isolation, really, and moving around
到处搬家
from place to place
一直交新朋友
and making new friends all the time.
所以我真的从未
So, I never really
向任何人敞开心扉 因为我知道
opened up to anybody because I knew
我肯定又会搬家
I was just gonna inevitably move.
但现在 我在洛杉矶
But now, being in Los Angeles
感觉自己会一直待在湖人队
and feeling like I’m gonna be a Laker for the rest of my life,
然后我又遇到了这位美丽的女子
and I just met this beautiful woman
我们用相同的眼光看世界
that I just see the world the same way with,
我们打算结婚
we decided to get married.
我向她求婚了 她答应了
I proposed, she said “yes.”
我们都好年轻
We’re both so young, right?
我起床去训练
So, I’d wake up, and I’d go train,
回家后 她还
and I’d come back, and she’d still be
还在床上睡觉 就像所有人18岁那样
in the bed sleeping, like 18-year-olds do, man.
她会睡到12点 下午1点 老天
She’d sleep ’til, like, 12, 1 o’clock in the afternoon, man.
然后我会躺在她身边
And then I’d lay down with her,
和她一起睡
and I’d go to sleep again, too.
醒来以后
And then, uh, we’d wake up
就像其他孩子那样
and just, you know, do what kids do,
做年轻人喜欢的事
do what kids do.
我带她去打球
I’d take her to the batting cage,
我们会去打上几个球
we’d go hit some balls.
去打迷你高尔夫
And we’d play miniature golf.
然后
You know?
去看电影
Go to the movies.
去外面吃饭
We’d go out to eat.
那段时光真是太美好了 老天啊
It was just–It was a beautiful time, man.
我们的娜塔莉亚出生了
We had Natalia, it was like,
那实在是个美妙的时刻
such a beautiful moment.
你知道
You know?
那意味着 属于我们自己的家庭生活开始了
Because we were starting our own family.
陪我们的小宝贝的时候
And I found so much enjoyment in just being with
我找到了很多人生乐趣
our baby girl.
把育儿室
It was great putting together the nursery,
婴儿床
and you know, the crib,
还有各种神奇的小小爱因斯坦玩具
and all those weird Baby Einstein
和小小莫扎特的视频
Baby Mozart videos where
放在一起 可以让孩子着迷
you’re kind of just hypnotizing your kid.
所有这些我们都经历了
Like, we went through all of that, um,
任何方面…
all of that stuff, and…
嗯…
and, um…
在你还年轻的时候
You know, when you’re young,
你是会想要思考
you really have the tendency to think about
你自己的人生旅程的
your own personal journey.
对我们俩来说
And for us,
是两个年轻人共同
it was about taking two young people
探索
and trying to figure out
我们的旅程
our journey together
共同成长
and try to grow together,
这是个挑战
which is a challenge.
但有了孩子之后
But when you have a kid,
挑战更大了
then it becomes even bigger than that
因为这时你肩负着
because now you have the responsibility of
塑造这个小生命的责任
this little life that you have to mold.
这段时期
Going through this time
我发出很多疑问
made me ask a lot of questions.
并且
Um…
我试图搞清楚一生中什么才是最重要的
and really try to figure out what’s important in life
什么是
and what’s…
我一直以为最重要的东西
You know, everything that I’ve kind of been holding

as significant,
夺冠
the championships,
代言
the endorsements,
呃…
um…
也许那些并不是最重要的
maybe that’s not the most important thing.
我忽视了
I lost sight of
最重要的东西
what is the most important thing
就是家庭
and that’s family.
守护家庭是一个男人的责任
It’s a man’s job to protect your family.
一个男人应该照顾家庭
It’s the man’s job to look out for your family.
永远做
It’s the man’s job to always be
家庭的支柱
the anchor of stability for the family.
呃…
And, uh…
在这方面 我做的很糟
in that aspect, I failed miserably.
早上醒来
I’d wake up in the morning and
不知道是否今天
not know if, like, today’s the day
我就要失去家庭
where, like, I lose my family.
是否今天婚姻就要结束
Is this the day where it’s a wrap?
你知道
You know?
她受够了
Like, she’s just had enough.
她曾经说过
One of the things that she said,
她说 你知道吗
she said, “You know,
那段时间我快恨死你了
“during that time, I hated your guts.
但不是为你
“But it wasn’t about you.
是为了娜塔莉亚
“It was about Natalia.
其实我是
“It was about the fact that
我不想让
“I didn’t want–
我尽一切努力去
“I wanted to do everything possible to try to
解决矛盾 因为我不想让她
“figure this thing out because I didn’t want her growing up
在一个破碎的家庭长大
“in a broken home.”
实际上 离开对她来说
And things would have been really easy for her
真的很简单
to leave, actually,
尤其是在那段时间
especially during that time.
她可以潇洒的离开
It would’ve been much easier to leave.
离婚 拿走一半的钱
You leave, you take half the money,
孩子也是你的
you have your daughter,
生活也是你的
life’s, life’s–
但她很好
She’s good.
她没有那么做
But she didn’t do that.
那时候
We were expecting, and, um,
我们
um…
正怀着第二个孩子
expecting our second child during that time.
那时压力真的
There was just so much,
太大了
so much stress.
后来她
Um, she actually, she, um, you know,
呃…
she, uh…
我们流产了
we actually miscarried.
然后…
And, um, you know…
呃…
and, uh…
你知道…
you know…
这很…
that’s something…
这件事真的让我很难受
I have a real hard time dealing with that,
你知道 因为
you know, because
这都是我的错
I felt like it was just my fault.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean?
我们应该好好经营家庭的
Like, we should be building our family.
就因为我的错误…
Because of my mistake…
因为这艰难的一年…
because of this tough year,
我们没有…
um, we’re not, um,
我们失去了一个孩子
we lost a baby, you know?
然后
And…
呃…
um…
这…
it’s, uh…
呃…
um…
我们…
we, uh,
也在劝自己
try to justify the fact that,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!