Here’s Bryant, six on the shot clock,
雷吉防守
Reggie defending.
科比 5秒
Kobe, five seconds.
给科比
Off to Kobe Bryant,
两支球队都为集体而战
both teams battling for their collective lives.
科比外侧进球!
Kobe’s outside hitter!
湖人队是2000年的总冠军!
And the Lakers are the 2000 NBA Champions!
我还记得当时夺冠
I can remember winning the championship
的感觉大概是
and kinda being like,
好 接下来呢?
“Okay, now what?
接下来做什么?
“What happens now?
接下来是什么?
“What happens now?
我天 香槟真TM灼眼睛
“Holy shit, that champagne burns like a motherfucker.”
好了 来庆祝吧
“All right, let’s celebrate.
一起挥洒香槟
“Let’s wave the champagne bottles around,
别把瓶子摔了就行
“just don’t drop it.”
说真的 没人会摔掉
Seriously, somebody would drop it.
这之后
And then outside of that,
又开始想 OK 然后呢?
it was like, “Okay, now what?”
为湖人队
Back-to-back titles
蝉联♥总♥冠军
for the Los Angeles Lakers.
科比仅仅22岁
Kobe Bryant is just 22 years old.
没什么是他做不到的
There’s nothing he can’t do.
他已经无所不能了
He already has the total package.
奥尼尔说 从没有人做到过这些
Shaquille O’Neal, unprecedented what he has done.
这是一个主宰比赛的人
Here’s a guy who is dominating,
可能比NBA历史上任何人都强
maybe more than any player in NBA history.
最美妙的是
And the beautiful thing is that
他们才刚刚开始
they’re just getting started.
明年我们会再拿一个冠军…蝉联!
We’re gonna get another one next year…again!
再蝉联!
Back-to-back- to-back!
当你做了选择 然后说
When you make a choice and say,
无论如何我都会做到
“Come hell or high water, I’m going to be this,”
那么你当你真的做到的时候 你就不会惊讶
then you should not be surprised when you are that.
你不会觉得…
You should not be something that’s…
沉侵其中或是觉得意外
that feels intoxicating or out-of-character
因为你已经见证这一刻很多次了
because you had seen this moment for so long.
很久以来那个画面出现在你脑海里
That played in your mind for so long that
当成功时刻真的到来时
when that moment comes,
你会觉得 顺理成章
it’s like, “Of course it’s here,”
因为它一直在这里
because it’s been here the whole time
在你脑海的信念里
because it’s been up here the whole time.
感觉就是这样的
That’s what it feels like,
至少对我来说 是这样
at least for me.
洛杉矶湖人队
The Los Angeles Lakers
连续三年总冠军
have made it three straight championships.
他们是一支久经考验的队伍
They are a team for the ages.
750美元 祝你好运
Seven hundred and fifty dollars. Good luck.
女士?
Donna?
2100元
2100.
实际零售价格是…
Actual retail price is…
2999!
2,999!
女士!
Donna!
我的天呐!
Oh, my God!
她被附身了吧
She’s having an exorcism.
人人都爱美味的烤土豆
Everyone loves a delicious baked potato,
但是用烤箱得花四十五分钟
but cooking them in the oven takes 45 minutes.
而且微波之后
And when you cook them in the microwave,
又糊又干
they come out mushy and dry.
介绍极速烤土豆袋 最快速 最轻松
Introducing Potato Express, the fastest, easiest way
只要四分钟
to cook perfect baked potatoes
烹调出完美的烤土豆
in just four minutes.
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
不疼 感觉好多了
No, it feels a lot better.

No.
不过早上起床时
When I wake up in the morning, though,
它感觉很紧
it’s tight right at the attachment
就在肌腱和脚跟骨连接的地方
of the tendon and the calcaneus.
这里?
Down there?

Yep.
我不知道 跟骨 怎么写
I don’t even know how to spell “calcaneus,”
但我知道那是指的什么玩意
but I know what the fuck it is.
这下我也可以像医生那样问
You gotta be able to communicate
你出了啥毛病?
what the hell’s wrong with you.
生活

Go and…
重放
Playback!
来吧
Come on.

Right.
大家这是在干嘛?
What’s happening, y’all?
欢迎来我的第一场拍摄
Welcome to my first video shoot.
有些人可能不知道
For those that don’t know,
没错 我之前尝试过音乐圈
yes, I had a budding music career
当说唱歌♥手
as a rapper.
音乐…
It, uh…
呃…
um…
没做多久
didn’t last long,
但我还是
but I did
录过一个MV
make a video.
而且就在片场 我第一次
And on the video set is where I first
遇到了瓦妮莎
met Vanessa.
这儿有几位年轻貌美的女士
We’ve got these lovely young ladies
我还不认识呢
that I haven’t even met yet.
你好?
How you doin’?
嗨 科比
Hi. Kobe.
你好吗 很高兴认识你
How are you? Nice to meet you.
特立尼达
Trinidad.
特立尼达 你好
Trinidad. How you doin’?
托马西娜 托马西娜
Tomasina. Tomasina.
还有… 瓦妮莎
And… Vanessa.
你好
Hi.
那时我并不是什么顶级球星
I wasn’t some big-time basketball player
所以 我也只能说
at the time, either, so it was like, you know,
很高兴认识你 之类的
“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
MV拍了两天
It was a two-day video shoot,
我的视线离不开她
and I was always looking for her.
总想知道她在哪
Like, I wanted to know where she was.
拍完一个镜头之后 我到自己的活动室去
And I would finish a take and then go to my trailer,
一直在想 她在哪
but I’d wonder where she is the entire time
然后我离开活动室 去找她
and then come out of the trailer and just wanna
趁着拍摄间隙
talk to her some more in between takes
多跟她聊聊天
and stuff like that.
后来她给我留了电♥话♥号♥码
And she wrote her phone number down
那个时候大家都还在留
at the the time where you still had to write
电♥话♥号♥码
phone numbers down, and, um,
第二天我就打给她了
I called her the very next day,
我们聊了好几个小时
and we talked for hours.
瓦妮莎 和镜头打个招呼
Vanessa, say “what’s up” to the camera.
哈喽
Hello.
她真的…很美
She was just… beautiful.
我们在一起做所有的事儿 毫不夸张
And we literally did everything together.
所有的事儿
Everything together.
我觉得自己是个大傻个 因为我很喜欢
And I thought I was a big dork because I loved,
迪士尼
I loved Disneyland.
我喜欢迪士尼电影和相关的东西
I love the Disney movies and things like that,
但我真的从来没有机会经常去迪士尼乐园
but I never really had a chance to go to the park much,
她也迷迪士尼
and she was a big Disney fan, too.
所以我们经常去迪士尼乐园
And we used to hang out at Disneyland,
也经常去魔术山主题公园
we used to go to Magic Mountain.
她成了我最好的朋友
She became my best friend, you know?
对我来说 拥有这么亲密的朋友
And for me, it was very different

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!