Bryant for the tie…
又一个三不沾!
another air ball!
结束了 结束了
It’s over, it’s over.
我很确信结束了
I do believe it’s over.
都结束了
It’s all over.
当天晚上我们就飞回了洛杉矶
Bryant: We flew back to L.A. that night.
我回到家 大概已经
And I got home, it was probably,
凌晨3点了
like, three in the morning.
然后我直接去了高中
And I went down to the high school,
就在我家那条街上
which is down the street from my house.
门卫让我进了体育馆
And the janitor let me in the gym,
我就投了一整天的球
and I shot all day.
一整天
All day.
是真正 一整天
I mean, all day.
就在季后赛刚刚结束的时候
And this was right after that playoff game.
我没离开体育馆
And, um, I didn’t leave the gym.
就一直在那投篮 投篮 投篮
I just kept shooting and shooting and shooting
不停地投篮
and shooting and shooting and shooting
不停地练习
and practicing and practicing.
我辜负了队友和众多球迷
And I got a chance to let out the steam of
投篮能让我释放坏情绪
disappointing my teammates and millions of fans.
这么做能让我把负面情绪全都释放出来
I got a chance to let all that out
而不是积压在心里
instead of bottling it up
脑海里反复出现三不沾的画面
and envision that moment over and over and over
一次又一次
and over and over.
那个夏天对我来说很难忘 因为
That was a huge summer for me because
我感觉投出那些三不沾后
I felt like everybody had written me off
大家都 看我不太爽
after those air balls.
新赛季赛程出来 看到我们对阵犹他爵士时
I was really excited when the schedule came out
我是真的很兴奋
and I saw we had Utah.
今晚是新赛季揭幕战
Tonight in the season opener,
洛杉矶湖人主场对阵犹他爵士
the Los Angeles Lakers host the Utah Jazz.
球给到科比 来到篮下
The ball to Kobe, comes underneath,
360度旋转上篮
lays it up and in with a 360 curve.
髋部转动 脚步移♥动♥
The hips were flying, the feet were moving,
胳膊上举 球进了
the arms were going, and he put in a flutter ball.
科比持球
Kobe with the ball.
几秒钟前 他呈现了精彩的上篮
He just made a great move a second ago.
他到了篮下
He went underneath and brought it back
把球用左手带上篮 你看到了吗
with the left hand, did he not?
是的 他做到了
Yes, he did.
87比77
87-77.
那叫两手通用
That’s called being ambidextrous.
我在比赛中扮演了关键角色
I came from really big in the clutch,
掌控了局面
really big in the clutch.
我记得 当时感觉
And I remember just feeling like,
我证明了自己的实力
feeling really, like, vindicated.
这对我非常重要
Like, for me, it was a really big deal.
在那些老将看来 这可能不算什么
For the veterans, they probably didn’t give a shit about it.
不过是一场普通常规赛
It was just another regular season game.
但是对我来说 意义重大
But for me, it was a big deal.
好 得分
Yeah, count it.
打得好
Basket is good.
你看到他那套动作了吗 奇克?
Did you see him finish that play, Chick?
是的 我看到了
Yes, I did.
一年来 你进步迅速
You have come so far in one year.
是因为夏天训练很刻苦吗?
That’s because you work so hard in the summer?
我的确刻苦训练
I definitely did.
我会从比赛中学习
I was a student of the game.
我努力反思
I tried to understand things that
我上赛季做的不好的地方
I wasn’t doing very well last season
然后在新的比赛里改正它
and try to add them to my game.
这还挺难的 因为你必须
And it’s difficult because you have to
改掉原来的习惯
break habits,
那是最难的调整
so that was the hardest adjustment.
但是今年 你上场时间变多了
But this year, you’re getting more minutes.
当你不用担心身后的教练 是否会把你换下场
Obviously, a guy can play better when he’s not looking
就能发挥的更出色
over his shoulder to see if the coach is gonna take him out.
你的上场时间越久
Well, when you play more minutes,
你自然打得越好
you naturally get better
因为那是球场上的经验
because that’s experience out there on the court.
你会接到各种广♥告♥代言
You’re gonna get all kinds of endorsements,
有些你已经在代言了
which you’re already getting.
你应该去代言牙膏
You gotta get somebody that sells toothpaste.
你牙齿特别好
You’ve got beautiful teeth.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you very much.
很感谢
Appreciate it.
他可能只有18岁零5个月
Well, he might be only 18 years and five months old,
但这位年轻人已经达到了一些老将的水平
but this guy can do everything that the veterans can do
甚至更好 对吗?
and do it better, perhaps, yeah?
来了 换手
Here we go, change of direction.
灌篮!
Slam dunk!
这孩子太厉害了
How good is this kid?
最重要的是 你得让大家知道
The most important this is you must put everybody
你来这里是要做大事的
on notice that you’re here and you’re for real.
我不是一个来了又走的球员
I’m not a player that’s just gonna come and go.
我不是一个 仅满足于一两次
I’m not a player that’s gonna make an all-star team
入选全明星的球员
one time, two times.
我来 是要成为史上最佳
I’m here to be an all-time great.
一旦我做出那种承诺
Once I made that commitment and
说要成为史上最伟大的球员
said, “I want to be one of the greatest ever,”
比赛 便成为了我的一切
then the game became everything for me.
乔丹防守科比
Kobe Bryant is guarded by Michael Jordan.
甩开乔丹 哦!
Pulls away from Michael, oh!
科比 布莱恩特
Kobe Bryant.
就连乔丹都会告诉你
Even Michael Jordan will tell you that
科比是NBA的未来
Kobe Bryant is the future of the NBA.
他真的很棒
You realize how good he is.
实际上他仅仅是大二的年纪
He’s actually in his second year of college,
但无疑 他学了很多
and certainly, he’s learned a lot.
他肯定会继续学习更多
He’s certainly gonna learn a lot more.
只要坚持下去 他一定会更厉害
He’s gonna be a lot better if he keeps improving.
他被球迷们票选出
He’s been voted by the fans to start
参加下周日的全明星赛
in next Sunday’s all-star game,
这使他成为了NBA全明星赛历史上
making him the youngest player in
最年轻的球员
NBA all-star history.
球又到了他手里
He’s got the ball in his hands again.
给加内特 再给到科比!
To Garnett, back to Kobe!
你以前有没有见过一个像
You ever seen a young man
科比这么自信
like Kobe Bryant, so confident
又成熟的年轻人?
at his age and so mature?
没有
No.
从来没有
No, never.
我觉得
I think that
他让你知道
he’ll show you things that
许多… 你知道我们谈论的是一个19岁的孩子…
a lot of–you’re talking about a 19-year-old–
很多25 30 35的老将都做不到这些
a lot of the guys, 25 and 30, 35, can’t even do.
背后传球假动作 骗过了皮特马拉维奇
Faked the wrap-around, Pete Maravich.
他在背后做了个传球的假动作
He faked a wrap-around pass behind his back
引爆了全场
and sets the crowd on fire.
就像是电影里一样 所有事情都
It’s like that scene in the movie where everything just
一切都神奇的顺利发生了
magically happens the right way.
布莱恩特
Bryant…
给到大鲨鱼
to Shaq!
一切都很成功
Everything was clicking.
我打出了职业生涯最佳表现
You know, playing the best basketball
体能和心态都很好
of my career, the physical aspect, the mental aspect,
成立了自己的家庭
starting my family–
一切都顺风顺水
everything’s just rolling.
科比!
Kobe!
还是科比 还有6秒