但是 这激励我 激励着我
but it’s fueling me, it’s fueling me.
我已感觉得到
I can feel it already.
我已感觉得到 你知道吗
You know, I can feel it already. It’s just, you know,
在职业生涯这节骨眼上 跟腱撕裂
players at this stage of their career,you know, they pop an Achilles and,
专家都说即使回归 也不复当年了
you know, the pundits say they never come back the same.
所以我已经听得到了
So, I can hear it already,
光用想的我就生气
and it’s pissing me off right now just thinking about it right now, so…
那这不是我们最后一次看你打球?
So, this isn’t the last game that we’ll see you play.
你认真的吗
Really?
不 我不想无礼 对不起
I’m just asking.Well, no, I’m not trying to be rude.I am sorry.
你认真的吗
Really?
你当下问这个问题 很合适
It’s appropriate that you ask that question from down there.
这伤对我来说 像珠穆朗玛峰
This injury was Mount Everest for me, personally,
因为我知道 有漫长的路要走
because I knew what the long road was gonna be.
所以
So
在那时候 你必须做出抉择
at that point, you have to make a decision.You have to make a choice.
三周后
上午 8点05分
伤口看起来不错
Oh, it looks beautiful.
从上到下看起来都挺好
It goes up there, it goes down below.
拿拆线刀给我
Can I have a suture-removal?
太棒了 没有肿胀
It’s fabulous. No swelling, huh?
张力不错
Nice tension in it.
是的 张力很足
Yeah, great tension.
科比,张力完美
Kobe, the tension is just perfect.
是吗?
It is?
是的
Oh, yeah.
还不错?
Beautiful.
是的 很成功
Yeah, it’s beautiful.
你能感觉到 我在碰这部位吗?
Can you feel me touching you here?
是的
Yeah.
那是腓肠神经
That’s sural nerve.
是的.
Yeah.
连他的痊愈能力都很强
Even his healing–He’s got good healing capabilities.
它这是正中神经
He’s got this medial nerve.
看起来好极了
This looks absolutely beautiful.
是呀
Yeah.
很好
Beautiful.
这固定好
Okay, and then that, just open up the Kling.
把整支脚朝上
Point your whole foot up towards the ceiling.
好的
That’s it.
放松
And relax.
朝上
Up.
不错
Good.
挺不错
Looks pretty good.
用力保持住
Push it up.
保持住
Hold it up, hold it up, hold it up.
现在动动脚趾
Go ahead and move your finger.
让它撑住
Let him hold it himself.
放松
And let it relax.

Wow.
可以让那些质疑的人闭嘴了
Shut these naysayers up once and for all.

布莱恩特运球切过斯潘塞•海伍德
Bryant puts it on the floor,
撼动全场
gets inside… oh!
老乔有如达里尔•道金斯
Jelly bean! He made like Darryl Dawkins.
布莱恩特撼动全场
Bryant arms the building-shaker.
瞧 一跳冲天然后灌篮
Look at this, way up there.He slams it down.
瞧 他跳到半空中 厉害
Look at his body, how high he is in the air.
那是难以置信的
That’s incredible.
他以前总是打比赛导致疼痛
He used to be really sore from playing.
于是他会让我们这些孩子踩在他背上
You know?So, he would have his kids walk on his back,
我觉得站在老爹背上很好玩
which I thought was really fun,standing on your father’s back
好像要踩裂他的背似的
and you’re cracking his back as you’re walking on top of him.
我一直觉得那么玩好酷
I always thought that was pretty, pretty cool.
在他大腿上踩着走之类的
I used to walk on his hamstrings and stuff.
他是个能投远球的 6尺10身高的 持球控卫
He’s a ball-handling guard at six-ten that can shoot the long ball.
他的球技真是了得
And he had all the skills.
他精通各种技巧
He had all the skills.
他受球迷爱戴
Fans loved him.
他几乎无所不能
He could do virtually anything.
他在NBA打了8年以后
So, he played in the NBA for eight years,
他决定还想延长职业生涯
and decided if he wanted to further his career
并且继续照自己方式打球
and play the way he wanted to play,
他得转战海外 到意大利去打
he should make the transition to play overseas and play in Italy.
所以他把我们也带去了
So, he took us with him.
当时我6岁
I was six,
6岁的孩子 你知道的 就是跟着走
and at six, you just go with the flow.
搬到一个 你完全不懂那国语言的地方
You’re moving to a place where you don’t speak the language at all.
你在那里交到些朋友 但两年后又得搬到别的城市
You have friends there, and now, after two years,you bounce to another city.
现在 你又得重新开始 然后两年后又重来
Now, you have to start again.And then two years later, it repeats itself.
两年后又重来 这下你真的谁都不认识了
Two years later, that repeats itself.And now, you really don’t know anybody,
你又得重新开始适应新生活
and you have to figure things out all over again.
我挺高兴跟着我爸
I was more than happy just to tag along,
只为了沉浸在球赛的气氛中
just to be around that atmosphere,
当个球童 在球场那里混
be around the game and be a ball boy, just kind of be in the mix.
我会整场球赛坐在篮架下
I would sit under the basket the entire game,
拿着个大拖把 那种拖场地的大拖把
and I would have one of those big, like, sweeper,like, court-sweeper things.
谁要是流汗滴到地上了什么的
Something happened on the court, somebody slipped on some sweat,
我非得擦得一滴不剩不可
I was really anal about making sure I got every little, every last drop up.
能够近距离接触篮球 给我快♥感♥
It was rush to be that close.
我曾经穿着衣服睡觉
I used to try to sleep with my clothes on.
如果他需要去练球的话
You know, if he needed to get to practice,
我不想他认为我害他迟到
I didn’t want to make him feel like I was gonna make him late or something.
他们每天练两次
I mean, they would do, like, two practices a day
我想跟去 吵着要去 但是他不让我去
And that sort of stuff, and I’d wanna go.I’d beg to go, but he wouldn’t let me go.
所以我会消失去打篮球
So, I would disappear and go play basketball.
永远不变的是球赛
The thing that was always the most constant was the game.
那是我的避风港 那是我可以去的地方
And that was my refuge. That was the place where I could go
不管我在哪里 它是我完全熟悉的地方
and have complete familiarity no matter where I was,
无论我搬到哪个意大利城市 都无所谓
whether it was Rieti, Reggio Calabria,Reggio Emilia, Pistoia–
完全没关系
It didn’t matter.
合不合群都无所谓
Whether I got along with kids,didn’t get along with the kids,
因为我有我的篮球
didn’t matter because I always had my ball.
我随时可以拿上篮球
So, I can always pick up my basketball,
跳上单车
I can always hop on my bike,
骑去公园
I can always go to the park,
一直投篮
and I can always shoot.
对吧?
Right?

And, um,
那给了我无比的慰藉
that gave me a great source of comfort.
跳20尺高也不够 把篮板球传到斯科特手上
Twenty-foot jumper’s not hot enough,Magic in the front, good transition.
弹到中间 格林灌篮
Bounce down the middle! Yes, he’s got it. Here he comes.
轻松灌篮
Hey, rock the baby to sleep with slam dunk!
帕里什传回丹尼斯 丹尼斯寻找安吉
Herridge back out to Dennis, Dennis looks for Gaines,
传到禁区 外传给大鸟 大鸟三分球进了
gives it to him, over to Bird.Bird’s three-pointer and away… good!
我外公考克斯
My mom’s father, Grandpa Cox,
会把球赛录下来
he used to record all the games.
他把它们打包装箱
And he used to box them up
寄给我们看
and send us copies of them.
我就坐在家里
And I would sit there at home
一直看 重复看球赛
and watch these games over and over and over
湖人的防守漂亮 传球给魔术师 再给贾巴尔灌篮
Beautiful defense for the Lakers…The pass to Magic… Kareem slams!
我看到NBA球赛 我看到身边的球员
I saw NBA game. I saw other players around him.
所有的球员都在那里 我看得很清楚
Everybody was there,and I could see it clear as day.
那里是我可以去的地方
It was a place that I could go to
可以不再孤单一人
and not be alone.
老天 约翰•巴♥特♥尔♥绕过底线得分了
Right down to the base,he shoots, he scores!
被犯规了 巴♥特♥尔♥得16分
And he’s back. Sixteen by Battle.
我记得当时 觉悟到自己得像一条龙
I remember I realized that I had to learn how to go coast-to-coast
因为老鹰队的约翰・巴♥特♥尔♥就是那样的
because that’s what John Battle from the Atlanta Hawks did.
约翰•巴♥特♥尔♥知道吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!