This dark area here,
就是肩袖肌腱
that’s the rotator cuff cable.
己经脱离骨头了
It’s not attaching to bone here.
发展下去只有一种结果
So, there’s only direction that
撕裂会越来越严重
this tear’s gonna go.
情况会更糟
It’s gonna get worse.
不会变好
This is not gonna get better.
这已经是很大程度的撕裂了
This tear’s a pretty big tear already.
你的日常生活
Your normal daily function, you know,
除了篮球之外 比如抬胳膊
aside from basketball, you know, raising your arm,
生活起居
doing activities of daily living,
包括你抬东西 抱孩子
certainly lifting, lifting your kids,
玩耍打闹
you know, playing around,
需要用到手臂的一系列活动
that sort of thing with the arm
都会变得比较难
in this position is gonna get tougher.
我认为这需要及时修正
I think that this is gonna need to be fixed
不然它会给你带来麻烦
because it will cause a problem for you.
我们倾向于尽早的
And we like to try to fix these things
在撕裂还相对较小的时候去修复它
when you’re younger and the tear is smaller.
对你肩膀最好的选择就是
And what’s best for your shoulder is
马上修复
to get is fixed soon.
我的天呐
Oh, my God,
我不知道自己是否愿意
I just don’t know if I wanna deal
再等上他妈的九个月
with another fucking nine months of some shit.
不 你不能
No, I know.
我知道
I know,
看起来
and it seems that, you know,
因为你之前的伤病
with the way your injuries have happened,
你的…
your…
半个赛季
the second part of your season
和休赛期都被
and your off-season has been dominated
康复治疗占据了…
by rehab and….
什么时候你会感到
At what point do you feel like
你持续不断的坚持
you’re holding on, holding on, holding on
最终落得一场空?
to something that’s not there?
什么时候 你的决心和动力
At what point do your determination and your drive
变得不切实际?
become unreasonable?
或者说 就是办不到?
Or something that’s just not possible?
你什么时候会知道?
When do you know?
就像 当那个时刻 到来的时候
Like, when does that moment happen
当你知道 是时候该放手的时候
when you know now is the time to let go,
会想 这就是要结束的时候了吗?
this is the moment to walk away?
你真的知道吗?
Do you ever truly know that?
我觉得不
I mean, I don’t think,
我不知道是不是真的知道
I don’t know if you do.
我不知道是否存在一个
I don’t know if there’s ever a moment
合适的时刻
which is the right moment.
我不知道那个时刻是否会来
I don’t know if that moment ever comes.
谁来决定你的时刻?
Who determines when it’s up for you?
当我们说 这不可能实现
When we say, “This cannot be accomplished,
这个做不到
“this cannot be done,”
那么 是我们自己在吃亏
then we are shortchanging ourselves.
我的字典里
My brain,
没有失败
it cannot process failure.
容不下失败
It will not process failure
如果我非得
because if I have to–
如果我必须坐下来看着自己
If I sit there and have to face myself
告诉自己
and tell myself, you know,
你是个失败者
“You’re a failure,”
我觉得那太糟了
I think that’s a worse–
甚至比死亡还糟糕
That’s almost worse than death.

♪ Your love is bright as ever ♪
♪ Even in the shadows ♪
♪ Baby, kiss me ♪
♪ Before they turn the lights out ♪
♪ Your heart is glowing ♪
♪ And I’m crashing into you ♪
♪ Baby, kiss me ♪
♪ Before they turn the lights out ♪
♪ Before they turn the lights out ♪
♪ Baby, love me lights out ♪
♪ In the darkest night hour ♪
♪ I search through the crowd ♪
♪ Your face is all that I see ♪
♪ I’ll give you everything ♪
♪ Baby, love me lights out ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!