借鉴他人旅程 来创造自己的故事
我做过最恐怖的噩梦
One of the most terrifying dreams for me.
就是我在篮球场上
was a dream of me being on a basketball court,
体育场爆满 我在进攻投篮
stadium’s full, and I’m attacking the basket,
像被卡住了
and I can’t get off the ground.
跳不起来
I can’t jump. Like, I’m stuck.
我卡住了
Like, I’m cemented
被黏在地上
to the floor.
我意识到自己在做梦
I was conscious of the fact that I was dreaming.
于是我努力控制我的梦
And so now, I’m trying to control my dream.
你能跳过去 你能冲过去
“You can jump through it,”you can push through it.
你能进攻投篮
“You can get to that basket.”
但不管我多努力 我的腿还是太沉
And no matter how hard I tried, my legs were too heavy.
我跳不起来
Can’t jump.
科比的缪斯
伤疤
2013/04/13
洛杉矶湖人 vs 金州勇士
这个令我们失望的赛季
A year that’s given us more than a share of disappointment
也充满了刺♥激♥
has also provided us with numerous thrills,
湖人队球迷今晚期待着胜利
and Laker fans are looking for more here tonight
常规赛仅剩三场
with three games remaining
能否进季后赛的命运 掌握在湖人手里
and destiny in the Laker hands to get back into the playoffs where
通常他们打得不错
they usually do well.
我热身时 都会在心里做身体♥检♥查
Our warm-ups are always just kind of doing the mental check of my body.
哪儿紧绷
Like, what’s tight?
哪儿不紧绷
What’s pulling on me? What’s not pulling on me?
我该如何放松 做暖身运动
How do I loosen it up? How to get things going.
我身体感到有点 僵硬
And, um, my body felt…a little stiff.
他站住 后仰跳 投没进
He spins, turns, fall away… short.
球到杰克手上
Taken by Jarrett Jack.
我记得放松 暖身 然后投入球赛
And I remember getting loosed up, getting going, and then finally, the game, kinda
把自己练圆滑
working myself into a lather, and, um…
我身体感觉不错
my body felt good.
他来了
Here he comes.
科比从后面转身射球得分
Around the back, spinning, shooting, scoring!
我职业生涯中 从没那么努力得做赛前准备
I had never worked so much in my entire career in terms of preparation
日日夜夜锻炼身体
and getting my body physically ready, night in and night out,
打了我生涯最棒的篮球
and I’d been playing some of my best basketball.
布莱恩特进攻底线撞墙
Bryant attacking base line, and he runs into a stone wall of Festus Ezeli,
他抱住左膝盖
and he’s holding his left knee.
一路抗战 打进季后赛
Battling through, trying to make the playoffs,
打那么多分钟的球赛
playing all these minutes.
他进球了 转身脚崴了 受伤了 科比受伤了
As he has it, spin it, in trouble. Oh, he’s limping, he’s hurting. Kobe’s hurting.
这些分钟 累积起来
These minutes might be just absolutely adding up.
不可质疑 它们累积起来了
Oh, there’s no question they’re adding up. No question.
受伤时 我都不去想它
What I always try to do through injuries is not think about it because
因为比赛本身比伤痛重要
when the game itself is more significant than the injury,
你对伤置之不理
you don’t feel the injury.
伤痛就不会阻止你
The injury won’t get in the way because
因为伤痛对你而言 不算什么
it’s not important to you.
科比三分球
Kobe, 3… yes!
布莱恩特从外♥围♥投了深沉一球
Big one, Bryant, from outside.
107比104
107, 104.
三分球赛 还剩五分钟
Three-point game, five minutes left.
科比被菜鸟巴恩斯防守
Kobe, guarded by the rookie, Harrison Barnes,
科比一对一 孤立
Kobe, one-one-one, isolated.
他得分 打成平手 双方107
For the tie…he’s got it! It’s 107, all.
黑曼巴就是黑曼巴
The Mamba is looking like the Mamba.
又是布莱恩特 他在努力 跌倒了
Bryant again going to work, falls down.
又在挣扎
Again, he’s struggling.
他会在地上一阵子
He’s gonna stay down there for a bit.
我一开始做动作时 我就知道了
As soon as I need to move, I knew it.
那是阿基里斯肌腱 我不该这么说
I mean, that’s the Achilles. I shouldn’t say that.
是脚伤
That’s a foot injury.
感觉就像 脚后跟的闭震器暴了
It feels like the shock absorbers in the back of your foot are just gone,
什么也感觉不到
just nothing there.
你走路时好像
So when you walk, it’s like…
像小腿肌肉碰到地面似的
it feels like your calf muscle is touching the floor.
我能感觉到 它从小腿后面滚上来
I could feel it rolling up the back of my calf as if it was just kind of
越滑越远
slipping up further and further.
我忘不了那一刻的沉寂
I remember feeling the silence.
我忘不了那一刻的恐惧
I remember feeling the fear.
35岁
Thirty-five years old,
打了十七八年年职篮
17, 18 years in the league.
这可能是终点了
I’m like, “This could be a wrap.”
那寂静 就象征着
And that’s what the silence was.It was like,
这次你真的是到终点了
“This could really be a wrap for you.”
他好不容易走到罚球线
He could barely make it to the free-throw line.
布莱恩特今晚得32分5个篮板球4个助攻
Bryant tonight with 32 points,five rebounds, four assists,
但是他受伤了 湖人队落后两分
and he is hurting. But the Lakers down by two,
他们需要他站上罚球线
and they want him and need him at the free-throw line.
命中
Got it.
科比无法继续比赛了
So Kobe Bryant cannot continue.
听听那人群
And the crowd…
起立鼓掌
the ovation,
我想他会直接去更衣室
and I would assume he’d go straight to the locker room.
我的家人走进来
My family walks in.
瓦妮莎 和我们的女儿们
It’s Vanessa and our daughters,and, um,
我已经哭了一会儿了
you know, I’m already– You know, I’ve been crying. And, um…
应该说我眼眶湿润 应该还没哭
well, I had tears in my eyes. I don’t think I was crying yet.
其实更多是懊恼
I was more upset.
这可能是我的终点
Like, this could be the end.
在更衣室球场上 或队友面前
In a locker room, on the court, around my teammates,
我都表现得很坚强
I’ve always tried to be very strong
表现一副无敌的模样
and be invincible.
不要当凡人 当超人
Not be Clark Kent, but be Superman.
然后你的家人进来
And then your family comes in,
那是家的感觉
and now that is home.
你得以做自己
That’s where you can be you.
我就释放了出来
And, um, I just let it go.
我是说 再也控制不住了
I mean, I couldn’t hold onto it anymore,you know?
那真的… 你知道
And you don’t, you know–
看着我女儿们的脸
Looking at my daughters’ faces, I mean,
看得出 她们是真的被吓到了
they were genuinely afraid, right,
因为她们能感觉到一些…
because they had never– They could feel something,
她们感受到一些紧张
they could feel the tension,
但她们并不知道具体发生了什么
but they didn’t really know exactly why.
身为父母
And as a parent, the first thing
看到你孩子在害怕 你第一件事就是 希望她们不要怕
that comes to your mind when you see your kids afraid is you want them to not be afraid.
你想给他们力量 勇气 和安慰
Right? You wanna give them strength.You wanna give them courage.You wanna reassure them.
我只能安慰她们说 爸爸没事
And the only way I could reassure them is by telling them,”It’s a little setback, but we’ll be fine.”Right?
我常跟她们说
“This is what we talk about all the time.
你路上遇到挫折 跌倒了 你再站起来
“You know, you have a bump in the road, you fall,”you get back up,
然后再一次开始
and you go after it again.
我们就是那样做的
“Right? That’s what we do.”
就算当时 连我自己都不信
And so, even at the time I didn’t believe it myself,
但我认为 必须对他们那么说
I felt like it was important to say that to them
因为我想 她们需要听到
because I felt they needed to hear that.
身为父母 你不能只说教 你必须身教
And as a parent, you can’t just talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk,
你必须勇敢
and you gotta be brave,and, uh,
就算不为自己 也要为孩子着想
in these types of situations, if not for yourself,then for your kids.
受伤后45分钟
科比 他们说问题出在阿基里斯肌腱
Kobe, are you convinced that–They told us probable torn Achilles,
他们要做核磁共振
they’re gonna do an MRI.
你确定是什么了吗
Are you pretty convinced that’s what it is?
是的
Yeah.
如果有人能承受 那人一定是你吧?
If anyone’s gonna get through this,it’s probably you, right?

Oh, man. Shit.
在你的职业生涯中,你经历了无数的个人和职业挑战。
You’ve had tons of personal and professional challenges in your career.
这次是最严重的一次吗
Is this at the top of the list?
是的
Yeah,
你知道
you know, um,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!