Linda is awoken for the third and final time…
是有人下楼梯
By someone coming down the stairs.
是哈兰 下楼吃夜宵
Harlan, who came down for a midnight snack.
爸爸 回去睡觉
Dad, go back to bed.
沃尔特试图劝阻他
Which Walt tried to discourage.
基于以上事实
Based on this,
法医判定死亡时间
the medical examiner determined the time of death
在凌晨十二点一刻和两点之间
to be between 12:15 and 2.00 a.m.
沃尔特十二点半左右抽完雪茄 梅格回家了
As Walt was finishing his cigar at about 12:30, Meg came home.
她直接回房♥间睡觉了
She went straight to bed.
沃尔特和雅各布很快也回去睡觉了
Walt and Jacob turned in shortly after that.
那天夜里晚些时候
And sometime later that night,
时间不确定 但可能是凌晨三点左右
it’s undetermined, but possibly near 3:00 a.m.,
梅格被外面的狗叫声吵醒
Meg woke up because the dogs were barking outside.
她上了洗手间 又继续睡了
She used the bathroom, went back to bed.
就是这样
That’s it. All right?
每个人的说法都吻合
Now, everyone’s stories matched,
每个时间点都能对应
every moment accounted for.
没有其他楼梯通往哈兰的房♥间吗
And there is no other staircase up to Harlan’s room?
没有 就那个嘎吱响的
None. Just the creaky one.
有意思
Interesting.
我们知道不是兰森干的
So, we know that Ransom didn’t do it
因为他不在场
because he wasn’t there.
玛塔也不可能
Marta couldn’t have.
她离开时哈兰还活着
Harlan was still alive when she left.
-没错 -梅格
– Yeah. – Meg…
梅格在死亡时间段内
Meg came home during the window
-回家的 不是吗 -听着 这…
– of the time of death, right? – Now look, look, it was a…
但这确实是自杀 好吗
Except it was a suicide, all right?
哈兰割开了自己的颈动脉
Harlan slit right through his carotid.
我们看到血迹喷溅形态完全未遇阻挡
We saw from the blood splat patterns that they were uninterrupted,
意味着当时几乎不可能
meaning, it’s almost impossible for anyone
有人在他身旁
to have been around him at the time.
是他自己割了喉 好吗
He’s the one who cut his own throat, all right?
我不明白为什么还要一遍遍调查
I don’t know why we keep goin’ over this.
物证推断出的案情也可能是完全错误的
Physical evidence can tell a clear story with a forked tongue.
-什么 -从今天早上的情况可以看到
– What? – And as we can see from this mornin’,
每个人都会撒谎
everyone can lie.
几乎每个人
Well, almost everyone.
卡布瑞拉小姐
Miss Cabrera…
我们让你等了一下午
We kept you waiting all afternoon,
是因为我想听你最后一个说
because I wanted to hear from you last.
我需要在脑海中构建那晚完整的故事线
I needed an entire picture of the evening in my head,
而你那部分是其中最关键的
and your piece of it is at its very center.
所以不着急 慢慢讲
So, please take your time.
你十一点半送斯隆贝先生上楼
You took Mr. Thrombey upstairs at 11:30
并于午夜离开
and left at midnight.
仔细回想
Think very carefully
越详细越好
and with as much detail as possible.
告诉我们那半个小时里发生了什么
Tell us what happened in that half hour?
-上上上 我可以 -你可以吗
– Up, up, up, I got it. – Yeah, you got it?
上上上 我可以 上上上 我可以
Up, up, up, I got it. Up, up, up, I got it.
-上上上 我可以 -好的
– Up, up, up, I got it. – Okay, that’s…
哈兰
Harlan…
-上上上 我可以 -我们…
– Up, up, up, I got it. – Let’s…
上上上 我可以
Up, up, up, I got it.
-好了 -不要犹豫
– Okay. – No second thoughts.
不 不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
-上来 -我喝了一杯香槟
– Get up here! – I had a glass of champagne.
-哈兰 听我说 -我们…
– Harlan, listen to me. – We are…
-很晚了 我喝了… -你只喝了一杯
– It’s late. I had… – You’ve only had one glass.
-没错 一杯香槟 我不能 -我们不能
– Exactly. A glass of champagne. I don’t… – We are not breaking
在我生日这天打破传统
tradition on my birthday!
你能快点用药然后去睡觉吗
Can you just take your goddamn medicine and go to bed?
如果你想把那瓶破药注入我体内
If you’re gonna put that vile shit in me,
就得付出努力
you have to earn it.
今天是我生日
On my birthday.
-老天 -85岁生日
– Oh, God. – Eighty-fifth birthday.
-好吧 天啊 -我这么老了
– Fine. Jesus! – I’m so old.
-我这么老了 -你是真喜欢搞事情啊
– I’m so old. – You really love drama, huh?
玛塔
Marta.
来吧 用九乘九的格子
Okay, let’s do this. Nine-by-nine.
-好 -你准备好了吗
– Right. – You ready?
-我会吊打你 -你确定吗
– I’ll whip your ass. – Are you sure?
当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
口气挺大
How dare you.
我知道结局会如何
I know how this is gonna end.
这是什么路数
What is that?
为什么我下围棋总赢不了你你
Why can’t I beat you at this game?
因为我下棋不是为了赢你
Because I’m not playing to beat you.
我是要摆出美丽图案
I’m playing to build a beautiful pattern.
你这是虐待老人
That’s elder abuse.
我要打给退休人员协会
I’m gonna call the AARP.
别让我拿皮带捆你 老爷爷
Don’t make me get the belt, abuelo.
基本已经输了
It’s basically over.
我唯一的希望就是地震来袭
My only hope is that an earthquake will strike.
但这有多大可能呢
But what are the chances?
来人
Hello?
来人 来人
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 快躲门框下
Hello? Get under a door frame!
棒
Yes!
你真是输不起 打♥针♥然后睡觉去
Such a bad loser you are! Meds, then bed.
我受够你了
I’m done with you.
行吧
That’s fair.
沃尔特在外面门廊吸他那恶心的雪茄
Walt is smoking that filthy cigar out there on the porch.
恶心还致死的玩意
Dead and nasty things.
今晚过得怎么样
How was tonight?
今晚还好
Tonight was good.
是吗
Yeah?
我知道你并不期待今晚
I know you weren’t looking forward to it.
确实 但我做到了
No. But I did it.
我断了他们四个人的钱
I cut the line on all four of ’em.
是的
Yeah.
并不容易
Wasn’t easy.
这该死的财富
This goddamn fortune.
有时我会想 我给家人的一切
You know, sometimes I think that everything I’ve given my family,
或许是不自觉
I’ve done maybe without knowing,
或许是为了让他们屈居我之下
or maybe to keep them beneath me.
我确实应该…
I certainly should have…
或许…鼓励沃尔特写自己的书
I don’t know, encouraged Walt to write his own stories,
而不只是代管我的书
not just be a caretaker of mine.
就像你说的那样
Like you said I should.
当好琼妮的父亲而不只是给钱
And then be a father and not just a provider for Joni,
这也是你说的
like you also said.
我本可以对琳达和兰森更好
And I could have been kinder to Linda and Ransom…
老天 兰森
Jesus! Ransom.
那孩子跟我太像了
There’s so much of me in that kid.
自信 愚蠢
Confident. Stupid.
还被保护得很好
I don’t know, protected.
视人生如游戏 不计后果
Playing life like a game, without consequence.
直到甚至不能区分
Until you can’t tell the difference
道具刀
between a stage prop
和真刀
and a real knife.
要知道 我不惧怕死亡
You know, I don’t fear death.
但是 老天
But, oh, God,
我想在死前解决好一些事
I’d like to fix some of this before I go.
完美落幕
Close the book with a flourish.
我们就等着看吧
I guess we’ll see.
是的
I guess we will.
你今天很累了
You had a long day.
想用点药吗