从棚架上往下爬的时候 她说..
climbing down the trellis, she said…
兰森 你又回来了吗
Ransom? Are you back again already?
她说”你又回来了吗”
“Are you back again already?”
因为那晚早些时候
‘Cause earlier that night…
兰森 你回来了
Ransom, you’re back?
拜托 玛塔
Come on, Marta.
这说法真是愚蠢到家了
This is stoopid with two o’s.
你一丁点证据都没有
You don’t have a shred of evidence,
都是你天方夜谭的想象罢了
you’re just spinning a fairy tale.
一丁点都没有 确实
Not a shred, no.
就好比没有确凿的证据证明玛塔弄混了两瓶药
Just as we have no real proof of Marta mixing up the vials,
所以各执…
so it’s your word…
她都认罪了
You have her confession!
也对 确实
All right, yeah.
我们确实有她的供词
Yeah, we do have that.
如果可以
With your permission,
我想再多想象一些
I’d like to spin a little further.
那晚更晚的时候
Much later that night,
你不得不回到房♥子里
you’d have to come back to the house…
取走作为罪证的动过手脚的药瓶
to retrieve the incriminating tampered vials.
然而 这回狗出来了
However, this time the dogs were outside.
他们狂吠 吵醒了梅格
They barked, waking Meg.
没关系
No matter.
你可以明天再拿药瓶
You’ll get the vials tomorrow.
但是 第二天见报的新闻
But tomorrow brings news…
不是医疗事故和有罪的护士
Not of a medical error and a guilty nurse,
而是割喉自杀
but of a slit throat and a suicide.
著名作家斯隆贝享年85岁
现在是匿名雇用我的
Now the circumstances are perfect
最佳时机
for the anonymous hirin’ of me.
你知道卡布瑞拉小姐犯了罪
You know a crime has been committed by Miss Cabrera,
绅士侦探
你需要她被捉拿归案
you need her to be caught for it.
你不能泄露你是如何知道的
You cannot reveal how you know.
下面登场的是
Enter…
贝努瓦·布兰克
Benoit Blanc.
贝尼
Benny, look…
我听懂你的推断了 但是…
I hear what you’re saying, but this…
尸体在第二天大清早就被发现了
The body is discovered early the next morning.
警♥察♥ 法医 家人
The police, the medical examiner, the family,
所有人蜂拥而至
everyone swarms in
犯罪现场 请止步
你根本没可能
and there is no possible way
从玛塔的医疗包里
you can get to Marta’s medical bag
取回药瓶
to retrieve the vials.
你必须等待时机
You must wait for your moment,
等调查结束
when the investigation is over
等你确定房♥子里空无一人的时候
and you know the house will be empty.
所以你才
And that is why
没有参加葬礼
you missed the funeral.
家里一个人也没有
There is no one home
你就能神不知鬼不觉地去哈兰的书房♥
to wonder why you’re going into Harlan’s study.
但人算不如天算
Or so you think.
可怜的弗兰
Poor Fran.
她亲眼看到你在对
She witnessed you tampering
医疗包里哈兰的药物动手脚
with Harlan’s medication in the medical bag.
她当时不知道你在做什么
She did not know what you were doing.
但她知道你一定没安好心
But she knew you were up to no good.
所以她开始对你产生怀疑
So her mind begins to turn.
天啊
Oh, God.
她跟我提到的那部贺曼公♥司♥的电影
That Hallmark movie she told me about,
丹妮卡·麦凯拉主演的…
with Danica McKellar…
《意外致死》
Deadly by Surprise.
原来她是指这件事
That’s what she was talking about.
她爱哈兰
She loved Harlan.
但是恨兰森
She hates Ransom.
所以这个可怜的姑娘决定去证实她的猜想
So the poor girl decides to test her theory,
让这个混♥蛋♥付出代价
and make this asshole pay.
她设法拿到了一份毒理学检测报告
She gets a copy of the toxicology report.
说实话 我不知道她怎么做到的
Now, I will be honest, I have no idea how.
她有个表妹
‘Cause she has a cousin.
她跟我说过 她有个表妹
She told me, she has a cousin
在法医办公室当接待员
who works as a receptionist at the examiner’s office.
那就说得通了
Well, voila!
她其实对表上的数字一窍不通
The numbers, they mean nothing to her,
但如果兰森有罪
but if Ransom is guilty,
这份报告就能对他构成威胁
its existence is a threat
所以她复印了报告的开头 写下了勒索信
so she photocopies the header and makes her blackmail note.
那她为什么寄给我
So why did she send it to me?
她没有
She didn’t.
她寄给的是兰森
She sent it to Ransom.
你猜德莱斯戴尔先生收到信时
And when Mr. Drysdale gets it,
他是什么反应
what is his reaction?
得意洋洋
Elation.
他还误以为玛塔给哈兰注射了调包后的药物
He still thinks Marta has given Harlan the tampered drugs.
这份血检报告能证明她有罪
A blood tox report will prove her guilt.
所以他满心欢喜地去听了遗嘱宣读
He goes to the will reading in high spirits,
准备欣赏一家人分崩离析的好戏
ready to see the family tear itself apart,
因为他确信一旦血检报告公开
secure in the knowledge it will be all undone
这一切都会全部作废
when the tox report comes to light.
但紧接着…
And then…
玛塔坦白
Marta’s confession.
事态扭转
And everything turns on its head.
他此时意识到玛塔并没有犯罪
He now realizes that Marta has committed no crime
而血检报告恰好能证明她的清白
and the tox report will prove her innocence.
修改后的遗嘱依旧有效
The changed will is gonna stand.
他一时慌了神
He has lost.
除非…
Unless…
除非你决定…
Unless you decide…
你不会放弃遗产
You’re not gonna give up the money.
你不会放弃遗产
You’re not gonna give up the money.
你都走到这一步了
You’ve come this far.
你都走到这一步了
You’ve come this far.
只要再往前走一步
Just one step further,
最后再行动一次
just one last act.
一不做 二不休
In for a penny, in for a pound.
你索性做到底
You decide you are in.
第一步
Step one…
销毁所有能证明玛塔清白的证据
Destroy all evidence of Marta’s innocence.
第二步
Step two,
向她发送匿名邮件
send her the anonymous email
哥伦比亚路1209号♥ 上午十点
约她上午见面
with a late morning rendezvous time…
哥伦比亚路1209号♥ 早上八点
然后亲自把勒索信送到她家里
And deliver her the blackmail note.
第三步
Step three,
早上赴弗兰之约
keep your appointment with Fran.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你是个图谋不轨的王八蛋
I knew you were a no-good son of a bitch.
我就知道哈兰不会平白无故地自杀
I knew Harlan wouldn’t just kill himself.
没错 弗兰 你说得对
Yes, Fran, you were right.
我就知道你就是凶手
I knew you were guilty as shit.
而现在你要为此付出代价
And now you’re gonna pay for it!
你胆敢过来
Don’t you come near me.
别过来 我警告你
Don’t come near me! I’m warning you!
现在局已设好
See, now, now the board is set.
毒理学检测报告
玛塔会收到勒索信
Marta will get the blackmail note.
你负责帮她拼凑线索
You’ll put the pieces together for her.
你会引导她到会面点
You’ll guide her to the rendezvous.
再匿名报♥警♥
You’ll make the anonymous call to the police,
警方会在现场抓她个正着
they will catch her there
连带着尸体和烧毁的证据一起
with the body and the burned evidence.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!