Elliott!
快走 快走
We gotta go! We gotta go!
-好了 小车神 -天啊
– Okay, baby driver. – Oh, God.
你后悔帮我了吗
You regret helping me yet?
我后悔没开宝马
I regret not taking the Beemer.
该死
Oh, shit.
来电
疑似贝努瓦·布兰克
-正在华盛顿大街上追击车辆 -别用武力
– Vehicles in pursuit on Washington Street. – No force.
-一定要说”别用武力” -别用武力
– Make sure you say “No force.” – No force.
车上有一位疑似谋杀嫌疑犯
We got a possible murder suspect.
我说了 我说了
I said that. I said that.
快 快 快 油门踩到底了吗
Go. Go! Go! Are you flooring it?
踩到底了
I am literally flooring it!
来电
疑似布兰克·贝努瓦
-真是顺利 -我要停车 我…
– This is going well. – I’m pulling over. I’m…
你要是错过这个拿到毒理学报告的机会
If you miss your chance to get this tox report,
就完蛋了
it’s all over.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
为什么 为什么要停下
Why… Why are we stopping?
为什么要停在路中间
Why are you stopping in the middle of the road?
抓紧了
Hold on.
天啊 我现在肾上腺素飙升
Oh, my God, I’m just pure adrenaline right now.
感觉像是吞了蜜蜂
I feel like I swallowed bees.
好了
Okay…
所以是哪里 地址是什么
So where is it? What’s the address?
哥伦比亚路1209号♥
1209, Columbus Road.
好 不管他们要什么
Okay. I mean, whatever they want,
-我都会答应 -任何条件
– I’ll say yes… – Anything.
拿回报告就好
You know, just to get that report back.
-拿回来销毁 -销毁它
– Get it back and destroy it. – Destroy it.
天啊 兰森
Holy shit, Ransom.
谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
要是没有你 我肯定做不到
I couldn’t do this without you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
下车
Get out.
这真是有史以来最愚蠢的汽车追逐
That was the dumbest car chase of all time.
把手放下
Put your hands down.
我和曾祖母温娜塔·斯隆贝聊过了
I spoke to Wanetta Thrombey, Greatnana.
派对当晚 她看到有人
Night of the party, she saw someone
顺着棚架爬上了三楼
climbing the trellis to the third floor.
-德莱斯戴尔先生 来 -走吧
– Mr. Drysdale, come on. – Let’s go.
对他进行搜身检查
Pat him down, check him out.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
她说”兰森回来了”
“Ransom came back,” She said.
把手放到车上
Hands on the vehicle.
我不知道他回去干什么
I don’t know what he came back to do,
但我们会查出来的
but we’ll find out.
你携带着任何利器吗
You got anything sharp?
小心头 谢谢
Watch your head. Thank you.
你不必谢他
Hey, you don’t need to thank him.
是他看到我走过去时 让你开车的吗
Did he ask you to drive when he saw me coming?
是的
Yes.
布兰克 跟我们一起走吗
Blanc, coming with us?
我和玛塔一起走
I’ll drive with Marta.
去警局吧
Let’s go to the police station.
我要详细记录他对你所说的一切
I want a full rundown on everything he said to you.
我会将进展告诉你
I’ll catch you up on where we’re at.
这案子从一开始就很怪异
Strange case from the start.
案子的中间有个洞
A case with a hole in the middle.
就像甜甜圈
A donut.
我只是在说我的推理过程
I’m just talking through my process here,
你要是觉得无聊就告诉我
let me know if this is boring.
我能感到气氛越来越紧张
I feel the noose tightening.
斯隆贝一家真的很绝望
The family is truly desperate.
绝望的动机
Desperate motives,
雇用我的神秘人
the mystery of who hired me,
犯罪之不可能性
the impossibility of the crime,
而这…
and yet…
就像一个甜甜圈
A donut.
缺失的中心
One central piece
如果它浮出水面 迷雾就会消散
and if it reveals itself, the fog would lift,
就能查明案情 厘清是非
the arc would resolve, the Slinky become unkinked.
哥伦比亚路
单行道
我能停一下吗
Do you mind if I stop for a second?
我要去取个东西
I need to pick something up.
很快的
It’ll be very quick.
好的
Sure.
约翰洗衣店
只要几分钟就好
It’ll be just a few minutes.
小心…开门
Watch the, uh, door.
约翰洗衣店
后门入口 1209号♥
有人吗
Hello?
听着 我不知道你想要什么
Listen, I don’t know what you want…
不管你想怎样 我们都能解决
Whatever it is, we can work it out.
但必须现在就在这里解决
But we have to figure it out right here, right now.
而且你要把报告交给我
And I’m leaving with that report.
听到了吗
Hello?
弗兰
Fran?
不 不 不 不 弗兰
No, no, no, no! Fran?
天啊 弗兰
Oh, my God, Fran.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
弗兰 你要是能听见就示意我
Fran, give me a sign if you can hear me.
-你… -没错 是我 我是玛塔
– You… – Yes, it’s me. It’s Marta.
你叫我来这里 给我发了电邮
You called me here, you sent me an email,
所以我来了 你摄入了什么东西吗
that’s why I’m here. Did you take something?
我现在叫救护车 你会没事的
I’m gonna call an ambulance now, you’re gonna be okay.
吗♥啡♥
你会没事的 好吗
You’re gonna be fine, okay?
-坚持住 -报告…
– Stay with me. – Copy…
-什么 -报告…
– What? – Copy…
藏起来…
Stashed…
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you saying?
是你干的
You did this.
你逃不掉的
Won’t get away with this.
天啊 别说了
Jesus, stop it!
姓名 玛塔·卡布瑞拉
正在呼叫
紧急中心
紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911, what’s your emergency?
Losing My Mind – Stephen Sondheim
♪ 对你的思念不止 ♪
♪ The thought of you stays bright ♪
♪ 有时我呆立在房♥间中♥央♥ ♪
♪ Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor ♪
♪ 不向左 ♪
♪ Not going left ♪
♪ 不向… ♪
♪ Not going… ♪
老天啊
Oh, Lord.
好的 朋友 谢谢你及时通知
All right, my friend, thank you for the update.
不用了
No need for that.
一等管家情况稳定
I’ll bring her in once we get word
我就带她过去
that the housekeeper is stable.
目前她还没有脱离生命危险
It’s still touch and go.
好的
All right.
结束吧
Listen, this is over.
已经有人受到了伤害
People are getting hurt.
所以我会把真♥相♥告诉你
So I’m gonna tell you the truth.
兰森刚才对艾略特警官和盘托出了
Young Ransom just told Lieutenant Elliott everything.
挺好
Good.
等等 我希望他没有替我打掩护
Wait, I hope he didn’t cover for me.
他有没有向你们坦白全部事实
Did he tell you the real truth
-我搞错药的事… -说了
– about me switching the… – Yeah.
-变装呢 -说了
– And the disguise bit? – Yes.
还有被勒索和…
And the whole blackmail and…
可是弗兰为什么要拿走我的吗♥啡♥
But why did Fran take my morphine?
显然她之前把医疗包从房♥里偷走了
I mean, obviously she had swiped the bag from the house,
可她看着不像是吗♥啡♥上瘾的人