Um, yeah, I know you did.
那晚在派对上
That night at the party,
我和他的最后一次谈话
my last conversation with him…
最后的争执 他就是这么跟我说你的
My last argument, that’s what he told me about you.
他说你在围棋上比我赢过他更多次 我就想
That you beat him at Go more than I do, and I thought…
告诉我这种事也太奇怪了
What a strange thing to tell me.
我现在明白了
Think I get it now.
或许这一点确实意义非凡
Maybe it did mean something.
我不会告诉我的家人
I’m not gonna tell my family shit.
你不会进监狱
You’re not gonna go to jail.
那个侦探不会抓住你
That detective is not gonna catch you.
你也不会放弃遗产
And you’re not gonna give up the money.
这是爷爷想给你的
This is what Granddad wanted for you.
想想他为此都做了什么
I mean, think about what he did to go through with this.
他这是为了自己 为了家人
He wanted this for himself, he wanted this for the family.
也是为了你
And he wanted it for you.
你都走到这一步了
You’ve come this far.
让我来帮你继续吧
Let me help you go all the way.
怎么回事 你不是这样的人
What’s going on? This isn’t you.
你现在就可以告发我
You could just turn me in right now
而且还能拿到你的那份遗产
and still get your cut of the inheritance.
为什么
Why?
因为去他妈的家人
Because fuck my family.
我能帮你摆脱这些
I can help you get away with this.
然后
And then,
你要给我我的那份遗产
you’re gonna give me my cut of the inheritance.
大团圆结局 大家都是赢家 你 我
Happy ending. Everybody wins. You, me…
哈兰
Harlan.
是啊
Yeah.
说定了
Deal?
来电
梅格
梅格
Meg.
玛塔
Marta…
刚刚大家都疯了
That was nuts.
我知道
I know.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah. Are you?
是的 我还好 我…
Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine, I…
听我说 没人知道我打给你了 我…
Look, no one knows I’m calling you, I just…
我想…
I wanted to…
我为大家刚才的行为向你道歉
I wanted to say sorry for how everyone was.
还有…
And, uh…
我想问 你打算怎么做
I guess, I wanted to ask, what are you gonna do?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是…
Well, the…
遗嘱 你打算怎么做
You know, with the will, what are you gonna do?
你觉得我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
你应该做你觉得正确的事
You should do whatever you think is right.
是这样 我…
Look, I…
我觉得你应该还给我们
I think you should give it back to us.
爷爷总是照顾我们
Granddad always took care of us.
我们是他的家人
You know, we’re his family.
我知道他对你来说也像是家人
And I know he was like family to you,
但我们才是他真正的家人
but we’re his actual family.
是
Yeah.
还有…听着 玛塔
And… Look, Marta,
你知道这不公平
you know this isn’t fair.
我们一直都对你很好
We’ve always been good to you
你就像家人一样 我们也会照顾你
and you’re like family, and we’ll take care of you,
但你要纠正这一切
but you have to make things right.
你知道怎样才是正确的
You know what’s right.
玛塔
Marta…
妈妈没钱了
Mom’s broke.
她说我得退学了
And she says I’m gonna have to drop out of school.
不 不 不 梅格
No. No, no, Meg.
听着 我不会让你退学的
Listen, I won’t let that happen.
无论你需要多少钱 我都会给你
Whatever money you need, I’ll give it to you.
我会支持你
I’m here for you.
我想让你知道我会照顾你的
And I want you to know I’m gonna take care of you,
我保证
I promise that.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
一旦我…
And once I…
行吧
Okay then.
布兰克在房♥子里发现疑点了吗
Did Blanc find anything suspicious at the house?
有 他发现楼上有泥巴
Yes, he found mud upstairs.
是我从窗户爬进去的地方
Where I broke in through the window.
糟糕
Shit.
有清晰的脚印吗
Identifiable prints?
没有
No.
很好 好的
Good. Okay.
很好
Good.
你这几天低调点
You lay low for a couple days,
等待调查结束 调查一定会结束的
wait for this investigation to blow over, and it will.
因为不论布兰克这家伙自诩有多牛
‘Cause no matter how good this Blanc guy thinks he is,
他终归没找到什么证据
he’s got nothin’.
别紧张
Hey, relax.
玛塔 快起来
Marta, get your ass up!
到底发生什么事了
What the hell is happening?
来了个人 外面还有一大堆
There’s a guy here, and a bunch of stuff.
一切都要疯了 我们变有钱了吗
Everything’s going crazy. Are we rich?
可能吧 爱丽丝 我不知道
Maybe, Alice. I don’t know.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don’t even know what that means,
28个未接电♥话♥
但你最好快起来 好吗
but you better get your ass up, okay?
我们不太了解玛塔·卡布瑞拉
We don’t know much about Marta Cabrera,
畅销推理小说作家撇开家人
将遗产留给私人看护
-以及她和哈兰·斯隆贝… -天啊
– or her exact relationship… – Oh, my God…
到底是什么关系
with Harlan Thrombey…
玛塔 这到底怎么回事
Marta, what is all this?
-只知她是他的家庭护士 -你做了什么
– beyond being his home nurse. – What did you do?
拍的就是这里吗
Is that here?
是的
Oh, yeah, it is.
等等 所以是真的吗
Wait, so is that true?
我们变有钱了
Are we rich?
这故事精彩得…
This is a story so compelling…
-我的天 -让人以为是他自己编出来的
– Oh, my God. – you would think he had written the story himself.
麦金塔 激光唱机
早上好 斯隆贝夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Thrombey.
为何天意总让年轻人承载悲痛
Why is grief the providence of youth?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我想年龄会加深所有的情感
But I’d imagine that age deepens all feelings.
包括悲痛
Including grief.
抱歉我过了这么久才过来
This was a long walk to offering condolences
对你痛失爱子表示哀悼
for the loss of your son.
我还想请问你 恕我冒昧
And asking you, if it isn’t presumptuous of me,
不是故意要把你的家人想得太坏
not to think too harshly of your family,
我猜我是第一个安慰你的人吧
if I am, as I suspect, the first to console you.
他们还年轻 不是吗
They’re young, aren’t they?
我以为年岁的增长
One thing I assume of age
会导致厌倦
is weariness.
真希望我不会每天感到更加厌倦
Damned if I don’t get more tired every day.
厌倦于我的工作
Tired of what I do.
沿着蛛丝马迹
Following arcs like lobbed rocks,
直至那不可避免的真♥相♥
the inevitability of truth.
但是问题的复杂性和灰色地带
But the complexity and the gray
不在于真♥相♥本身
lie not in the truth
而在于你找出真♥相♥后要怎么办
but what you do with the truth once you have it.
我想你有什么事想要跟我说吧
I think you have something you wanna tell me.
我觉得你观察入微
I think you’re very perceptive
一定可以告诉我 你儿子派对那天晚上
and very capable of telling me what you saw
你看到了什么