He knows what it’s supposed to mean.
等等 沃尔特 什么
Wait… Walt, what?
派对当晚雅各布就待在那个洗手间里
Jacob was in that bathroom the night of the party.
原来你整晚就待在那呢
Oh, that’s where you were all night?
你整晚待在洗手间干什么
What the hell were you doing in the bathroom all night?
-什么也没干 -口诛笔伐叙利亚难民吗
– Nothing. – Swatting Syrian refugees?
不 我没有
No, I was not.
另类右♥派♥键盘侠
Alt-right troll.
玻璃心自♥由♥派
Liberal snowflake.
我都不知道你们说的是什么意思
I don’t know what any of that means.
意思是你儿子有点变♥态♥
It means your son’s a little creep.
是吗 我儿子变♥态♥吗
Oh! My son’s a creep?
各位 回到正题…
Guys, just…
沃尔特 他当时在洗手间里
Walt, he was in the bathroom.
对 他在洗手间里
Yeah, he was in the bathroom.
对着死鹿的照片毫无快♥感♥地自♥慰♥
Joylessly masturbating to pictures of dead deer.
你来劲了是吧 理查德
You know what, Richard?
你想干一架吗
You wanna go?
来啊 死瘸子 干一架
You bet, skippy, let’s go.
你想干一架是吧 来啊
You wanna go? Come on!
你最好小心点 伙计
You better watch out, man.
-沃尔特 马上住手 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
– Walt, stop it right now! – Son of a bitch!
-住手 停下来 -住手
– Stop it! Just stop! – Stop it!
放手 放开 理查德
Let go! Let go, Richard!
我等这一天等了很久了
I have been waiting for this my whole life!
-马上住手 -唐娜 我能控制住自己
– Stop it, right now! – Donna, I can handle myself!
-住手 -我能控制住
– Stop it! – I can handle it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们得多像这样聚聚
We gotta do this more often.
雅各布
Jacob.
我们知道你们想干嘛
We know where this is going.
你在哈兰办公室旁边的洗手间里
You were in the bathroom next to Harlan’s office,
那天晚上他和兰森在里面起了争执
where he had the fight with Ransom.
你肯定听到了些什么
Now, you heard something.
说吧
Spill it.
我只听到了两句话
I just heard two things.
我的遗嘱
…my will.
“我的遗嘱”
“My will.”
然后又大嚷大叫了一番
And then there was more yelling.
然后我就听到兰森说
And then I heard Ransom say…
“我警告你”
“I’m warning you.”
兰森
Ransom…
那句话是什么意思
What’s that mean?
我觉得那意味着我们的父亲终于醒悟过来
I think it means our father finally came to his senses
打算把这个混账玩意儿从他的遗嘱里划掉
and cut this worthless little brat out of his will.
看来你得卖♥♥掉宝马车
So I guess you’re gonna have to sell the Beemer
退出乡村俱乐部
and give your notice at the country club,
戒掉那些高级毒品了
and kick whatever fashion drug you’re on.
因为要是你觉得
Because if you think
在你跟家里人的关系闹成这么僵之后
that after all the bridges you’ve burned,
在你说过那些混账话之后
after all the shit you said,
就凭你在过去十年间对这个家的
after everything that you put this family through
所作所为
for the last 10 years,
你别以为我们中的任何一人还会支持你
that any of us are gonna support you
或者给你分一杯羹
that any of us are gonna give you,
就像老爸常说的
like Dad liked to say,
就算是”一毛钱”
“A single red dime…”
绝不可能
you’re nuts!
儿子
Son…
父亲
Father.
哈兰告诉过你他要把你从遗嘱中除名吗
Did Harlan tell you he was gonna cut you out of the will?
没错
Yep.
那他可算是做了我们都没有勇气做到的事情
Well, then he’s done what none of us were strong enough to do.
也许这件事终于能让你长大了
Maybe this might finally make you grow up.
这可能是发生在你身上最好的事情
This might be the best thing… that could ever happen to you.
谢谢 这就是我的母亲 女士们先生们
Thank you. My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
听着 这对你来说肯定不容易
Look, this is not gonna be easy for you,
但这是件好事
but it’ll be good.
良药苦口利于病
Nothing good is ever easy.
放你♥妈♥的♥屁 琼妮
Up your ass, Joni.
你吸我们家的血都吸了多久了
You’ve had your teeth in this family’s tit for a long time.
“放你♥妈♥的♥屁” 真是多谢夸奖
“Up your ass”? Oh, very nice.
-我直说了 吃屎去吧 -天啊 兰森
– Matter of fact, eat shit. – Oh, my God, Ransom.
-你说什么 -怎么样
– What? – How’s that?
-再直白点 -请别在我儿子面前说那种话
– In fact… – Please do not use that word in front of my son.
-你吃屎 你也吃屎 -要不是我在练…
– eat shit. Eat shit. – If I wasn’t practicing…
-吃屎 -你这个混♥蛋♥
– Eat shit. – You entitled prick!
我真想一巴掌扇翻你那该死的脸
I would slap that smug smile right off…
-你必须得吃屎去 -扇掉那得意的奸笑
– Definitely eat shit. – …of your goddamn face!
你也吃屎 你们都吃屎去吧
Eat shit. You can all eat shit.
我一点屎都不会吃
I’m not eating one iota of shit!
是谁说遗嘱宣读会很无聊来着
What was that about will readings being boring?
看来这次是例外了
The exception that proves the rule.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
“我警告你”
“I’m warning you.”
兰森说 “我警告你”
Ransom said, “I’m warning you.”
你刚刚也听到兰森说的了
Well, you heard Ransom in there.
他这种人就是会说那种话
That’s the kind of thing he says.
你想要吗 你想要吗
You want this? You want this?
这是什么
What do we have here?
这断面看起来还很新
This looks like a relatively fresh break.
没错 就在那
Yep. Right there.
等等
Wait a minute.
这没道理啊
Well, that doesn’t make sense.
那扇窗户通向哪里
Where’s that window?
再吃点饼干怎么样 休
How about some more cookies, Hugh?
-你想再吃点饼干吗 -真好 太好了
– You want some more cookies? – That’s great. That’s great.
说不定哈兰在遗嘱里给你留了一杯冰牛奶
Hey, maybe Harlan left you a cold glass of milk in his will.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
指给我看 但不要踩地毯
Show me. But stay off the carpet.
是暗窗
It’s the trick window
是《四季谋杀》里的
from A Kill For All Seasons.
警员 你可以拿一下这个吗
Trooper, here, will you? Take this.
干燥的泥土痕迹
Traces of dried mud.
我怀疑整条走廊上都有这样的痕迹
I suspect they go the length of the hallway.
有脚印吗
Footprints?
没有 只有泥屑
No, just traces.
根据这地毯最后一次清洗的时间推断
Yeah, depending on when this thing was last cleaned,
这痕迹指不定是什么时候留下来的 对吧
this could have happened at any time, right?
不对 这里也有类似的痕迹
No, that would not explain this.
分♥析♥那上面的泥
Analyze that mud.
肯定会跟这些泥痕相符
It will match these traces.
把这个带去给杰米
Take this to Jamie.
屋外肯定有类似的泥痕
And you will find similar samples
沿着棚架一路分布到窗台
leading up the trellis on the outside of the house.
在派对当晚
On the night of the party,
一个不想被发现的人爬上了棚架
somebody who did not want to be heard climbing those steps,
费了九牛二虎之力
went to a great deal of trouble
闯进了哈兰·斯隆贝的房♥间
to break into Harlan Thrombey’s rooms.
游戏开始了 对吧 华生
The game is afoot, eh, Watson?
感谢大家能像这样聚在一起
Well, thank you all for getting together like this.
法律上没有如此必要
It isn’t legally necessary,
但我想因为你们都在城里
but I thought because you’re all in town,
而且你们中的一些人很快就要离开
and some of you are leaving soon…
打扰一下
Excuse me.
抱歉
Uh, I’m sorry.
女士们先生们 我想礼貌地请你们
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to gently request
在案件调查结束前都留在城里
that you all stay in town until the investigation is completed.
他是在礼貌地请你们
Yeah, well, he’s gently requesting,
但我得命令你们待在城里
but I’m gonna have to make that an order.
在我们调查清楚之前谁也不许走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!