Are you gonna live up to your end of the bargain or what?
你到底要不要遵守约定?
Are you listening? Hello!
你有在听吗? 喂
No, no. No needles. No needles. No.
不 不 不要用针 不用针 不用的
How did you do that? Chinese magic.
你怎么做到的? 中国魔术
Let’s go to the embassy. No.
我们去大使♥馆♥吧 不行
First we get my daughter.
我们要先去找我女儿
-No, first the embassy, then I get your daughter.
不行 先去大使♥馆♥ 然后找你女儿
Bullshit. I’m not gonna sit someplace safe while my kid’s life’s in danger,
该死 我不能在我女儿生命受到危及的时候舒服地待着
so forget it!
想都别想
Which way?
在哪儿?
She escaped?
她逃了?
What do you mean she escaped?
你说她逃了是什么意思?
How could she escape?
她怎么逃的?
It’s here.
就在这儿
See you around.
再见了
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
It’s an orphanage.
孤儿院
Do you mind?
介意吗?
Oh, no.
噢 不
Shit.
该死
Oh, come on.
快点
There it is. Section “B,” bed 13.
在这儿 B区13床
Okay.
好的.
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
I don’t know. I guess I’m kinda nervous.
我不知道 可能我有点紧张
I mean, I haven’t seen her in almost a year.
我是说 我有将近一年没见到她了
Then don’t make her wait.
那就别再让她等了
Go.
快去
Are you okay? I don’t think so.
你怎么样? 不太好
Somebody help me!
有谁出来救救人啊!
Here, sweetie.
给你 甜心
That’s for boys. Don’t you have any Barbies?
那是给男孩子玩的 你有芭比娃娃吗?
All my Barbies are working.
我所有的芭比娃娃都在工作
I had a turtle, but your mother took it.
我本来有个海龟的 但是让你妈妈拿走了
When am I going to see my mommy?
我什么时候能见我妈咪?
Soon, darling.
很快就能 亲爱的
Very soon.
很快
My daughter?
我女儿呢?
Calm down. Everything’s gonna be okay.
冷静一下 所有事都会好起来的
But he has my daughter.
但是我女儿在他手里
And we have them.
但是我们有这个
Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
No. You don’t understand.
不 你不明白
My life is not some fairy tale.
我的生活不是那些童话
My life is hell.
它是地狱
Richard is the devil,
理查德就是魔鬼
and he has my daughter, and he’s gonna kill her,
我女儿在他手里 他会杀了她的
and then he’s gonna kill me.
接着他也会杀了我
And then he’s gonna find a way to get out of it clean.
然后他就会找个方法掩盖一切
You’re wrong. They will arrest him,
你错了 他们一定会逮捕他的
and they’ll take care of you and your daughter.
而且他们也一定会照顾你和你女儿的
“They”? “They”?
“他们”? “他们”?
I don’t give a shit about them.
我不关心什么他们
I don’t trust them.
我也不相信他们
I trusted you.
我只相信你
For the first time in…God, I don’t know, forever…
我第一次相信… 天哪 我不知道…
I don’t know why I trust someone.
我不知道为什么我会相信你
You promised you’d take care of her.
你答应过我你会照顾她的
Yes.

You’re tired. I think you should sleep.
你累了 好好睡一觉吧
Hello? I want the child.
喂? 我要那个孩子
I want the cassette. I gave the cassette to my government.
我要那盘磁带 我已经把那盘磁带交给了我的政♥府♥
They will know what to do with it. Bad move, Johnny Boy.
他们会知道你都做了什么的 你太鲁莽了 约翰
Now that the kid has no value,
现在这个孩子没有价值了
what am I going to do with her?
我该怎么处置她呢?
She’s too young to work.
她还太小 不能当妓♥女♥
Maybe not.
也许可以呢
What do you think? I think you should come to the window.
你在想什么? 我在想你应该到窗口看看
Now I know where you are. I’m coming up.
现在我知道你在哪儿了 我要上来了
He’s coming up.
他要上来了
Hey, monsieur.
嘿 先生们
Sound the alert!
拉响警报
Fight!
上!
Come on! Come on! Get those out!
快 快 带上家伙
Move it! Move it! This is not a drill!
行动 行动 这不是演习
Go now!
快上!
Ah, Johnny, Johnny, I’m disappointed in you.
约翰 约翰 我对你很失望
Coming to Paris for the first time, and instead of enjoying yourself,
第一次来巴黎 却不好好游玩
you’re doing all this useless running around.
到处做这些没用的事情
I don’t like to get bored. Me either.
我不喜欢闲散无聊 我也是
And right now I’m finding you very boring!
而且现在我发现你很烦人
Wait!
等一下
You’re making a big mistake.
你正在做一件很严重的错事
Ah, really?
真的吗?
In the second…it takes for you to kill her,
你杀她的一瞬间
I will have all the time I need to kill you.
我将会有足够的时间杀了你
I got you.
逮到你了
Yes, you did,
没错
but I also got you.
但是我也一样
Isabel?
伊莎贝尔?
I’m a friend of your mom.
我是你妈妈的朋友
Can you wait outside?
你可以在门外等一会吗?
Okay.
好的
Good-bye, mister.
再见了 先生
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么?
I put a needle in your neck.
我在你的脖子上插了一根针
That’s it? In a certain point, very forbidden.
仅此而已吗? 插在一处死穴上
It’s called “The Kiss of the Dragon. ”
被称作”龙之吻”
Kiss my ass!
吻你个头
The blood from your whole body goes to your head.
你全身的血液都会涌向头顶
It stops there, never comes down.
它们聚集在那里 不会再流下来
But soon it will come out from your nose,
但是不久后会从你的鼻子流出来
your ears, even from your eyes.
你的耳朵 甚至是你的眼睛
And then… you will die, painfully.
然后 你就痛苦地死去
You’re really a smart guy, Johnny Boy.
你真是一个厉害家伙 约翰
My name is not Johnny.
我的名字不叫约翰
I slept long? Only a minute.
我睡了很久? 才一小会而已
My daughter?
我女儿呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!