With a billion of them, do you think they’ll miss one or two?
他们有十亿人 你觉得他们会不会遗漏一两个?
The embassy’s asking for the release of his personal effects.
大使已经要求归还他的个人财物
Send them a big wreath of flowers…with my condolences.
给他们一个带有我的吊唁的大花圈
How much should I spend?
应该花多少钱买♥♥?
This much.
就这么多
Here are your assistant’s personal effects, and here…
这是你助手的个人财物 还有这里…
are some photos of your hero killing another Chinese citizen…on the French soil.
是你那个英雄在法国境内杀害另一个中国公民的照片
There’s a time for diplomacy and a time for action. Diplomacy is dead.
外交和办案冲突的时候 外交将终结
You should go to the hospital. Do you have a needle and thread?
你应该去医院 你有针线吗?
You know, since I began my work…
你知道吗 自从我开始这个工作起…
I have received five of you young men.
我一共接待了五位像你这样的年轻人
Fast, proud…like you.
身手敏捷、自负 和你一样
Four have died…
其中四人死了
the last one right in my arms.
最后一人就这样倒在我怀里
Before my time is up here, I would like to send one home alive.
在我结束这里的生活以前 我想能有人活着让我送回去
I’ll go for some bandages and disinfectant for you.
我去给你弄些绷带和消毒剂
Need any help? No.
需要帮忙吗? 不需要
I have some experience.
我很有经验的
You know, the longer that that thing stays open,
你知道吗 你让它暴露的时间越长
the more risk there is of infection setting in, and then you are in for it.
你受到感染的风险就越大 到时候你就完了
I once had a scrape I ignored.
有次我被擦伤了 但是没在乎
I let it go for a couple days.
就放着它没理会过了两天
It turned into staph infection. All right!
结果最后葡萄球菌感染 好吧
But only to sew it.
但是只是缝针而已
Then you must leave. Okay? Yeah.
然后你就必须离开 好吗? 行
Doesn’t like me standing outside, huh? Your uncle.
你的叔叔不喜欢我站在外面?
Well, I don’t blame him.
我不怪他 如果我是他
If I were him, I wouldn’t like me standing out there either.
我一样也不会喜欢我站在那里
Now, this is gonna sting.
现在要开始刺进去了
Believe me, if I had any other place to stand, I would.
相信我 如果我有其它可以站的地方 我会离开的
It’s just all the good spots get taken by the others and…
所有有利的地点都让其他人占了
You would not believe how much business some of these girls do.
你不会相信那些女孩的生意有多好的
Guess how much some of them do in a day. I don’t know.
猜猜她们一天接多少客? 我不知道
Well, guess. I can’t.
好了 猜猜 猜不出
Sure you can. Pick a number. Five.
你当然能的 举个数字吧 五个
Five? How about 25?
五个? 二十五个还差不多
Twenty-five?
二十五个?
That’s the record. But at least 15.
这个是最高记录 但是至少有十五个
Can you believe that? No.
你相信吗? 不信
Yeah. Me? I’m lucky if I can do five in a week.
我呢 如果幸运点的话 一周有五个就不错了
You ever been with a hooker? No.
你召过妓吗? 没有
Not even once? No.
一次都没有? 没有
Are you gay? No.
你是同性恋? 不是
That’d be okay if you are. I think everyone
即使是也没关系
should be who they want to be…and do it with who they want to do it with.
我觉得人就应该想做就做
I’m not gay!
我不是同性恋
All I’m saying is, I don’t hold nothin’ against nobody that way.
我想说的是 我并不歧视任何人的
Are you finished? Yeah, yeah…
你缝完了吗? 好了 好了
There.

Here you go. Good as new.
还不错 像新的一样
Oh, my God. Look at that scar. Let me see.
噢 天哪 让我看看那个伤疤
I’m fine. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我很好 谢谢 非常感谢你
You did a very good job.
你做的非常好
I used to sew up pigs. That was my specialty.
我曾经给猪缝过针 那是我的特长
Used to have this big, fat mama sow,
我曾经有只大母猪
and she tore herself along the barbwire when…
它想到栅栏另一边去够苹果
she was trying to get to the other side of the fence to get at these apples.
结果被倒刺划伤了
You gonna be around long?
你会在这里待很久吗?
No. I go home as soon as my business is over.
不 我的工作一结束我就会回去
Hmm, And so…what is your business,
那…你是做什么工作的呢?
if you don’t mind me asking? Shrimp.
如果你不介意我问的话 捕虾
Oh, yeah. Pretty aggressive shrimp.
喔 是吗 狡猾好斗的大虾
You should probably be more careful.
你或许应该多加点小心
No wife? No.
没有太太吗? 没有
Haven’t met the right girl, I bet.
我敢打赌是没碰到合适的女孩
Right? My workIt’s hard to meet any girls.
对吧? 我的工作让我很难碰到女孩子
Any interest in an ex-junkie hooker?
对曾经是瘾君子的妓♥女♥有没有什么兴趣?
who can cook, clean, sew and who likes Chinese food?
她可以做饭、打扫、缝合伤口 而且特别喜欢中华美食
No, thank you.
没有 谢谢
I’m just kidding.
我只是开个玩笑
Hey, look.
嗨 你看看
See? My daughter.
看见了吗? 这是我的女儿
My angel. Sweet, huh? Yes.
她是我的小天使 很可爱吧? 是的
Why do you do this kind of…job?
为什么你做这种…工作?
Well

There was this guy, and, uh,
有一个男人
I met him after I had my baby.
我生完小孩之后认识了他
And where I come from, girls without husbands just do not have babies.
我来的那个地方女孩在结婚之前是不能生孩子的
And if they do, well, it’s kinda hard on ’em.
如果这么做了生活就会很困苦
So, anyway, this guy I met-He’s this French guy.
所以 总之我遇到的这个男人他是个法国人
He’s really cool with this great accent…
他带着很重的口音 真的很酷…
and always talking about art and books and movies and everything.
他总是谈论艺术、书籍、电影和所有的东西
And, boy, when you’re, you know-When you’re young and really desperate, you know, this…
你在那个年纪也应该知道年轻时的那种不顾一切
And this guy could really…I mean, he could talk. You know?
而且这个男人真的很健谈…你知道吗?
And so…I don’t know.
然后就…我也不知道了
The next thing you know, you’re on the street.
最后你也就知道了 我已经这样站在大街上
Why don’t you just… quit?
你为什么不离开呢?
It’s a little more complicated than that.
事情比想像的要复杂一点
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I should probably get back. See you later.
我或许应该回去了 再见
Nice talking to you.
和你谈心很愉快
Lupo! Practicing embroidery on the clients?
Lupo! 在为客人刺绣?
No, no, he’s not-
不 不是的 他不是…
Lupo, he was just…He had a cut on his arm.
他只是… 他的手臂受伤了
I thought he was gonna call the medics, and they’d be blocking off the street,
我怕他叫医生挡住了这条街
and then the clients couldn’t come,and I couldn’t be standing on my spot,
客人就不会来了 我也没法站在自己的位置
and I couldn’t make any money for you,
我也就没法给你们挣钱了
so I thought if I just took five minutes, then…
所以我想还是只用五分钟来…
Shh. Get back to work.
给我回去工作
Lupo, he had nothing to do with…
他和这件事无关…
I said, get back to work!
我说了让你回去工作
Excuseme.
打扰一下
I’m really sorry to interfere in your business.
我真的很抱歉妨碍了你们的生意
But I would really appreciate it…if you…don’t do that again.
但是如果你不再那么过分 我会真的很感谢你
The little statue speaks.
这个矮雕像说话了
You know, I don’t care if you fuck her, bleed on her.
你知道吗 我不介意你是不是真的上过她
You’re still using her time, and her time is my money.
但是你仍在占用她的时间 她的时间就是我的金钱
You’ve kept her busy for 20 minutes.
你占用了她二十分钟
Do you know the going rate for 20 minutes? No.
你知道这二十分钟值多少钱吗? 不知道
Five hundred francs.
五百法郎
Ah! Five for her time, now five for mine.
一半支付她的时间 一半支付我的时间
My kind of client.
我好心的客人
Lupo, we should get back…
我们该回去了…
Hello, Max?
马克斯吗?
Fuck!
妈的
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Down!
卧倒!
Fuck!
妈的
Ah! Damn…F…Oh!
该死
Oh, God!
噢 天哪
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
噢 天哪 我的天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God.
噢 天哪 噢 天哪
What’re we gonna do? What’re we gonna do?
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办?
Respect his wishes.
尊重他的遗愿
Listen.
听着
The longer you keep information from me about this
你们越对我隐瞒这个疯子的消息
psychopath you sent over,the longer my city will bleed innocent blood.
这个城市就越遭受无妄之灾
I assure you, Inspector, we have kept no information from you.
我向你保证 督察 我们没有对你隐瞒任何消息
Good.
很好
What’re we gonna do now? I don’t know.
我们现在该怎么办? 我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!