Oh, shit!
噢 该死
Go!

You’re dead.
你死定了
Shit!
该死
He’s gone. I can see that.
他不见了 我知道
He…He got the cassette.
他… 他把磁带拿走了
So what?
那能怎么样?
They show nothing but a fat degenerate with some hooker killing him.
那盘带子除了几个妓♥女♥ 杀了一个肥猪之外什么也没有
Except that… What?
可惜… 什么?
One…One machine was still running.
还… 还有一台机器当时还在录像
Fuck!
妈的
Turn the city inside out.
把整个城翻个底朝天
I don’t care! Find it!
我不在乎 只要找到他
Get the cassette!
拿回那盘磁带
And kill him?
杀了他?
No, bring him to me. I want him alive.
不行 我要活捉他来见我 我要活的
I’ll kill him myself. Go!
我要亲手解决他 开车
Nothing’s on one. We’re still looking. Shit.
这里没动静 我们还在找 该死
Gare de I’Est. It’s a train station.
东站 那是个车站
Take the direction Bibliotheque until Chatelet. You change.
往南直走 在夏特蕾(Chatelet)站
And you take line number four and…Yes, yes.
那里坐4号♥线… 是的 是的
Direction Porte de Clignancourt, and you’re right there.
在终点站 Porte de Clignancourt 下车就是了
Okay? Yes.
明白了吗? 是的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Thank you for coming.
感谢你们的到来
In the name of the president, I want to personally apologize for this mess.
我代表总统亲自为这次的混乱道歉
I want to stress that we would not want anything like this…
我想重申一下我们从来不想发生这种事
to jeopardize the warm relation and successful economic ties…shared by our two countries.
以至影响我们两国的友好关系和经贸合作
So…
所以
we have assigned our best man to supervise this case.
我们将指派 我们最好的人手来负责这个案子
He handled the Tehran incident for us masterfully.
他曾经为我们独自处理过德黑兰事件
There is no one more qualified to bring this…to a mutually beneficial conclusion.
为了互益原则 除了他没有更合适的人了
Inspector Richard. Bonjour. Sir Minister.
理查德·邦尼桑督察 部长先生
This is Minister Tang, our liaison from the People’s Republic of China.
这是唐大使 我国和中华人♥民♥共和国的联络官
It’s an honor to meet you, sir. The honor is ours.
见到您很荣幸 阁下 这是我们的荣幸
The minister tells us you are the best of the best.
部长先生告诉我们你是最菁英的人选
Well, the minister is too kind. If that were true,
喔 部长过奖了 如果真是这样的话
I might have been able to avoid this tragedy.
我就能避免这次的惨案了
I’m hoping that you might help us understand what went wrong…
我希望你们能帮助我们 了解这次的问题出在哪里
so that we can avoid further bloodshed.
以避免类似的流血事件再次发生
And hopefully, bring this matter to a quick and satisfactory conclusion.
并且希望这次的事件能快速圆♥满♥的解决
If we could be showed the facts.
可以展示一下案情吗?
Yes, of course. Please.
是的 当然可以
Uh, as you know, as soon as you informed us…
如你们所知 你们一通知我们罪犯孙的犯罪活动
of the criminal activities of the gangster Sung, we set our operation in motion.
我们就立即开始了行动
We identified his heroin smuggling routes into France.
我们查清了他将海♥洛♥因♥销往法国的路线
And in the spirit of cooperation,
基于合作精神 我们欣然地接受了
we graciously accepted your offer…to have one of your people
你们派人和我们一起行动的提议
Liu Jian,
刘健
come over…to assist us in Sung’s arrest as hewas meeting with his French contact
来帮助我们在孙与法国的联络人会面的时候逮捕他
who unfortunately we haven’t yet identified.
不幸的是我们没有认清他
Here…he is surveilling Sung as we were waiting for the contact to arrive.
这里…他在我们等着会面开始的时候监视孙
And here, he’s observing along with us.
然后这个是他在和我们一起监控
And then, for some reason we still can’t understand, he went completely insane.
然后 我们现在还无法理解 他突然间发疯了
Left the room to pee,and next thing we know…
他离开了房♥间 然后我们知道的是…
he’s knocked out the bodyguards,killed Sung and the prostitute.
他击倒了保镖 杀了孙和妓♥女♥
This is the gun he used to murder Sung.
这是他用来谋杀孙的手♥枪♥
Chinese police issue. Do you recognize it?
中国警♥察♥配给 你能认得出吧?
Yes. Good.
是的 很好
Oh, we have also verified his fingerprints on the weapon.
喔 我们同样核查了他留在武器上的指纹
Well, please, feel free to verify our findings with your own people.
好了 请检查一下我们找到的关于你们的人的证据
We assume that your man was part of the conspiracy,
我们假设你的人是同谋
that he murdered Sung to keep him
他杀死了孙来
from being captured..and testifying in your courts,as you had requested.
避免孙被逮捕后在法庭上作证
But that is only an assumption.
但是这只是一个假设
We are hoping you could give us some background on him…
我们希望你们能提供给我们一些关于他的背景资料
which would help us in his capture.
以便我们能顺利地逮捕他
Inspector Liu Jian was top in all his classes at the academy.
刘健督察在警校中是他所处的所有班里成绩最好的
He received the highest training in martial arts, weapons and police tactics.
他接受了武术、武器、警务策略等方面的最高级训练
He’s been decorated for bravery in the line of duty six times,
他曾在六次任务中由于其勇敢而被授予勋章
been promoted five times, and has never lost a case.
五次晋级 并且从未在任务中失败过
He has no wife, no children.
他没有妻子和小孩
His only dedication is to his work.
他把他的一切都奉献给了他的工作
He’s our best,
他是我们最优秀的菁英
which is why this is all so confusing.
所以这件事很荒唐混乱
Well, you know, sometimes the best are also the worst.
你知道 有时最优秀的也是最凶狠的
It’s really sad.
这的确很让人难过
Any surveillance cassettes?
有监视的录像带吗?
Destroyed as he made his escape.
他在逃跑的时候全部给毁了
Do you know if he has any relatives in Paris? Any friends or-
你知道他在巴黎有什么亲戚朋友吗?
He has no one.
一个都没有
Well, then we should be able to wrap this up very soon.
那好 我们会很快就处理好这件事的
Excuse me.
不好意思
I found the emergency phone.
我找到了那个应急电♥话♥
Oh, that’s good news.
喔 真是个好消息
Stay by the phone. I’ll call you back later.
把电♥话♥带在身边 我会迟些打电♥话♥给你的
Inspector Richard, we are very sorry…that the operation was sabotaged.
理查德督察 我们对于行动遭到破坏感到很遗憾
I will report back to my superiors and get you any help I can.
我会向我的上级汇报情况 然后尽可能的协助你们
Thank you. Let me show you out.
谢谢 我来带你们出去
I want them followed. I want their phones tapped.
我要人跟住他们 还有要窃听他们的电♥话♥
I want to know every move they make, every word they speak.
我要知道他们的一切行动和所说的每一句话
There must be a sleeper he’s staying with in Paris. Find him.
他在巴黎肯定有一个落脚的地方 给我找出来
So, I guess you will be staying…longer than you expected.
那么我估计你要比你预期的待的久一点了
A little longer.
会久一点点
Paris is a nice city once you get used to it.
如果习惯了 你就会发现巴黎是个很不错的城市
And the French are nice people once you get used to them.
而且法国人也很不错的
Are you hungry? No.
你饿不饿? 不饿
Family recipe. Very tasty.
祖传秘方 很好吃的
Fifty men on the street, and you can’t find this son of a bitch?
大街上有五十个人在找 你们还是找不到那个混♥蛋♥吗?
Did you try his hotel? The fuck never checked in.
你们去他住的宾馆找过了吗? 他根本就没去登记过
“The fuck never checked in. ”
“他根本就没去登记过”
That means he has a friend in Paris, or family. Even better.
那就意味着他在巴黎有朋友或者亲戚
Who tried Chinatown?
谁去了唐人街找过?
-Here. But it’s hard to be discreet.
我去过 但是很难做到不被发现
So put on a wig and a kimono. I don’t care
那你就带上假发穿上和服 我不在乎
how you do it. Now, get out. Get out!
你们使用什么方法 现在都给我滚出去
Get out! I want that little prick in my office by tonight!
滚出去! 我今晚 要在办公室玩玩那个玩意儿
Oh, Jessica, my love.
噢 杰西卡 我的爱
Come to Papa. Come.
到我这儿来 过来
Richard, I tried.
理查德 我尽力了
I really tried. I was only in the bathroom for a minute.
我真的尽力了 我只在盥洗室带了一小会儿
You know, I was getting ready to do my part…
你知道的 我正准备要做我该做的那部分…
Getting ready to do what it was that I said that I would…
正准备要做我说过我会做的…
What you wanted…I really…I really…
也是你想要我做的那些事 真的… 我真的…
I really was ready to do what it was…what you wanted…
我真的正准备要做你要我做的那些事
Jessica. Jessica.
杰西卡 杰西卡
I know you were. I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Coming from such a quiet place as North Dakota,
从北达科他州那么平静的地方来的人
you must have been so scared.
你一定是吓坏了
Richard, I tried. I…I… I know.
理查德 我尽力了 我… 我知道
I tried. I really did. I know you did.
我尽力了 真的 我知道
All that noise. My poor little farmer’s daughter.
你太吵了 我可怜的农夫之女
Don’t be scared.
别害怕
You’re the best girl I have.
你是我的女人里最棒的女孩
And you know how I treat my best girl.
你也知道我是怎么对待我最棒的女人的
I know.
我知道
So you’ll keep your promise?
所以你会遵守你的诺言吧?
Promise?
诺言?
Did I make a promise?
我许过诺吗?
Yes…Yes. You said that if I did it one more time,
是的 你说过如果我再做一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!