This is bullshit. What will you do, take me out here? There’s sec…
继续说啊,继续啊-你知道我们是何方神圣吗?
Keep talking. Keep talking. You wanna know who we are?
我是煎锅,知道吗?我的伙伴呢…
I’m the frying pan, see? And my boy over here…
他就是芥末我是芥末,宝贝
He’s Mustard. I’m Mustard, baby.
好-他可是很火爆的
Sure. He’s the fire.
干!芥末先生-又来了
Fuck you, Mr. Mustard. Here we go.
我跟我的伙伴被你搞的很困惑比如说…
Now, me and my man, we’re puzzled lately by your behavior, such as…
为什么你这样一个聪明的人会跟一个同性恋搞在一起?
Such as why is a savvy, stand-up cat like yourself consorting with gay men?
为什么会在湖边出现呢?到底是为了什么?
Frolicking in the lake together. What is that?
你们是戴面具的家伙
You’re the guys who were wearing the masks.
你不能问问题-别问问题
You don’t ask the questions. Don’t ask questions.
啊,你把我的手指弄断了!我才刚缝好的!拜托!
God, you just tore up my fucking finger! I just got this fixed. Jesus!
纽约一定找的到医生帮你弄好的
I bet there’s a doctor in New York, clear that shit right up.
弄得好好的
Clear it right up.
洛杉矶不需要你了,兄弟
L.A. don’t want you no more, tough guy.
知道吗?
All right?
到医院还要多久?-五分钟
How much further to the hospital? Five minutes away.
跟我说话,我们高中时候的吉祥物是谁扮的?
Talk to me. Our mascot, back in high school, who was it?
拜托,哈利,跟我说话
Come on, Harry, stay with me.
(安布里武士)
白鬼,白马王子白鬼
Whitey, the white knight. Whitey.
叫他骑士应该比较好
I guess it’s better than calling him “Knighty.”
那就变成白马骑士很快就会再见、永别啦
Then it’d be Knighty Knight. Soon it’d be Toodles, and then Ta-Ta.
这样听起来很娘-哈利,他们在那里,12点钟方向
It’s very emasculating. Harry, that’s them. Twelve o’clock.
你说是一个黑人跟白人?
You said it’s a black guy and a white guy?
没错,打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
You’re right. Get the plate, call the cops.
让我找只笔-不要,小心看路啊
Let me find a pen. No. Whatever. Watch the road.
你要不要慢一点
Are we slowing down?
不要,我在找笔-你在跟踪他们?最好是不要
No, I’m getting a pen. Are you following them? better not be.
告诉我你没有在跟踪他们-我要带你去医院啦
Tell me you’re not following them. I’m taking you to the hospital.
该死,他们转弯了-什么?
Oh, shit. They’re turning. What?
该死
Holy shit.
(麦克阿瑟公园)
派瑞工作的地方,这是个骗局他们要去麦克阿瑟公园找派瑞!
Perry’s stakeout. It’s a setup. They’re going to MacArthur Park after Perry!
等等!我手指头要掉下来了我们得先解决这个问题
Wait a second! My finger’s hanging off. We gotta move on this.
我们得去救派瑞,很快
We’re gonna go save Perry, really quickly.
然后再去缝你的手指头
Then we’ll go fix your finger.
我们就跑去跟派瑞说,小心啊然后就上车,好吗?
It’ll be like, “Hey, Perry, look out.” Boom, back in the car. All right?
可以吗?-好吧,真是累人
Cool? Yeah. This is exhausting.
没错!好了,哈利
Bingo. All right. All right, Harry.
12点钟方向,他们在那里其中一个正在走路
Twelve o’clock, that’s them. One of them is on foot.
天啊,哈利,如果我把钥匙留给你你可以自己开车去医院吗?
God, Harry. Shit, if I leave the keys, can you take yourself to the hospital?
当然可以-很好
Oh, yeah, sure. All right, good.
我拿了你给我的枪-什么?
I got the gun you gave me. You what?
派瑞!
Perry!
你想去哪里?
Now, where you going?
不…不要抵抗
No, no, no. Don’t fight it.
别挣扎了,宝贝
Let it happen, baby.
派瑞!
Perry!
派瑞,小心!该死!转身!
Perry, watch out! Goddamn it, turn around!
贱♥货♥!
Son of a bitch!
这个白♥痴♥!混♥蛋♥!
How about that, you fucking animals! Goddamn cocksuckers.
派瑞-你从哪儿冒出来的?
Perry. Where the hell did you come from?
他逃走了-没关系,你做的很好
He got away. It’s okay. You did good.
我没有办法射到他,派瑞-你做的很好,做的很好
I couldn’t shoot him, Perry. Oh, God. You did fine. You did fine.
我们得快点走
We gotta go now.
哈啰?
Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
哈啰?
Hello?
有人在家吗?我受伤了,哈啰
Anyone home? I got an injury problem. Hello.
好,重要的事情先来得把车给丢了
All right, first things first. You’ve gotta ditch that car.
我知道,我知道,我…
I know, I know. I’ve…
我知道你说事情会有严重的后果可是…
I know you said that there was gonna be consequences, but fuck.
我看到他被开枪打死
I saw him shot to death.
我很害怕-没关系
I was scared. Look, it’s okay, yeah.
我们可以谈一谈,好吗?
We can absolutely talk about it, all right?
谢谢,谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我不是要批评你的老板我心存感激,只是…
It’s nothing against your boss. I’m grateful. I just…
我跟他谈过了
I spoke to him.
不会再让你经历这种事情了
You’ll never have to go through anything like that again.
我发誓
I swear.
你保证?
Promise?

Yep.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
谁?
Who…?

Well, hey.
你还在这儿啊,兄弟
So you still here, huh, tough guy?
喔,这次带了把枪过来
Oh, you got a gun, I see.
你还真是强悍啊
Well, damn, you are tough.
抱歉了
Sorry.
干!
Fuck.
嘿,嘿!
Hey. Hey!
坐下
Sit.
干嘛?-你在哪里?
Yeah? What? Where the hell are you?
我跟其中一个绑匪在一起我开枪把他打死了
I’m with one of the kidnappers. One of them, anyhow. I shot him. He’s dead.
过来这里!
Come here, you fuck.
把地方清理干净然后马上离开
Wipe the place clean and get out of there.
我也想,可是不行
I want to, but I can’t.
快点行动-我的指纹在这里啊,在狗的身上
So do it. My fingerprint’s here. The dog’s got it.
没有人会采狗的指纹啦-他把我的指头咬掉了,混帐…
No one ‘s gonna dyst the fucking dog. He’s got the finger, asshole…
就是有指纹的那个地方-拿手指、杀了狗,然后离开!
…with the print part. Get the finger, kill the dog, get oyt.
等等
Hang on.
该死,我想…
Shit. Well, I think…
我想我们安全了
I think we’ re safe.
哈利?
Harry?
哈利?-嘿,派瑞,我杀了一个人
Harry? Hey, Perry, I shot a guy.
我从来没杀过人
I never did that before.
哈利,听着…
Harry, listen…
警♥察♥把银湖屋子里发现的东西…
link to the items foynd in the Silver Lake home…
跟社交名媛维若妮卡戴克斯特的绑♥架♥谋杀案连结在一起
…to the kidnap-murder of socialite Veronica Dexter.
警♥察♥认为绑匪之间起了内哄…
Police theorize a falling oyt between the kidnappers…
导致至少两人死亡今晚可能又增加了第三个
…resylting in at least two deaths, and possibly a third tonight.
今天晚上的强尼葛萨默够精采吗?
So this evening, was it Jonny Gossamer enough for you?
说实话强尼葛萨默的结局比较精采
T o tell you the truth, Jonny Gossamer always has a way bigger ending.
剧情一定会安排一个角色受到折磨
There’s always the part where the guy gets tortured.
是啊,折磨,然后他会挣脱最后杀了16个人之类的
Yeah, tortured, sure. Then he usually breaks free and shoots, like, 16 guys.
没错,16个人,每次都是16个真有趣
Yeah, 16 guys. It’s always 16. That’s funny.
所以事情已经解决了吧?他们说绑匪都死光了,所以…
So this thing, it’s over, right? They say the kidnappers are all dead, so…
哈利,如果说我没有疑问的话…
Well, Harry, I’d be lying to you if I didn’t say…
那就是在说谎
…that I still didn’t have a few questions.
哈梦妮的妹妹
Harmony’s sister.
如果她是不小心发现一桩谋杀案为什么要雇用我?
If she stumbles on a murder plot, why hire me to film it?
为什么不直接去报♥警♥?-对啊,我还是觉得…
Why not simply go to the police? Right. And I still think…
维若妮卡戴克斯特跟她爸的事情有点诡异
…this Veronica Dexter father-daughter business is wanky.
跟她爸重修旧好的事情
So the whole reconcilement thing?
是和好啦,笨蛋!
“Reconciliation,” idiot.
她回美国、撤销告诉然后搬去跟她爸一起住
She comes back to the States, drops the lawsuit, moves in with her father.
突然之间他们就感情好到分不开?-这是什么意思?
Suddenly they’re inseparable? So, what are you saying?
我们还要更深入调查?
We’re gonna, like, probe deeper?
当然不是-什么?
Absolutely not. What?
你到底在说什么?我妹妹付钱请你啊
What are you talking about? My sister paid you.
你准备落跑?-哈梦妮…
What, you’ re gonna bail? Harmony…
你想要回你妹的钱吗?没问题
…do you want your sister’s money back? Done.
不过同时也别再插手了
In the meantime, back off.
免得你把我跟哈利害死
Before you get me and Harry killed.
不好意思
Pardon me.
嘿,我的运气还不错他们给我同一个房♥间
Hey, I lucked out. They gave me the same room.
真幸运-房♥间还不错耶,要上来吗?
Lucky you. It’s pretty good. You wanna come up?
不,我不要为什么我要上去?
No, I don’t wanna come up. Why would I go up there?
他们已经清理过了-车子快来了,我要走了,天啊
They cleaned it. The car is coming. I’m going. Jesus.
你知道吗,哈利?不准走!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!