Yeah. She’s gone.
我知道,谁?
I know. Who?
她不只偷了你的信♥用♥卡♥还有身分证
Fact is, she stole not only your credit card, but your ID.
我们很抱歉之前有点搞错状况
We’ re very sorry about the mix-up on our part.
你愿意指认这个女人是你的…
So are you willing to positively identify this woman as your…
我的妹妹!对!-你妹妹之前在这里?
My sister! Yes! Your sister was here?
天啊!我们好几年没讲话了
Oh, God! God, we haven’t spoken in years.
她一直都不原谅我抛下她一人
She’s never forgiven me for leaving her all alone.
我去拿毯子给你-我不要毯子!
I’m just gonna get you a blanket. I don’t want a blanket!
可是你在发抖-我不在乎!
But you’re shivering. I don’t care!
你吓到我了放轻松一点好吗?
You’re freaking me out. Will you relax, okay?
天啊-我好高兴看到你没事…
Oh, God. I’m so glad that you’re okay…
可是现在你让我更紧张了坐下
…but now, I don’t know, you’re making me more nervous. Sit down.
好-告诉我发生什么事
Okay. Tell me what happened.
昨天珍娜跑到我家去,哈利
Yesterday, Jenna, she got into my house, Harry.
她一定是破产了吧我也不知道
She must have been broke, I don’t know.
她刷♥卡♥刷了两百块持加州的身分证,天知道还有什么
She swiped 200 bucks, a credit card, California ID, God knows what else.
对-天啊
Right. Oh, God.
不要再说谎了,哈利-对
No more lies, Harry. No.
对
No.
你是侦探吗?
Are you a detective?
你是侦探吗?-是谁告诉你的?
Are you a detective? Who told you that?
芙莉卡,芙莉卡我的朋友,她跟我说的
Flicka. Flicka. You know, my friend? She told me.
她说你是个侦探
She told me you were a detective.
如果是的话,我需要你的帮忙-这个嘛…
If you are, then I really need your help. Well…
杯子空了,蜜糖
That’s empty, honey.
好,我知道听起来很夸张哈利,听着
Okay, I know this sounds crazy, Harry, but listen. Okay. Okay.
我妹住在这里好一阵子…-哈梦妮的妹妹死了,怎么搞的?
My sister’s been living out here… Harmony’s sister, dead. What the hell?
她在这干嘛?先是湖边的女人,现在又是她妹
What was she even doing here? the lady in the lake, now the sister.
三小时内出现两具尸体我疯了吗?这是不正常的,对吧?
this was two corpses in three hours. Am I crazy? that’s unusual, right?
对,现在回想起来我应该告诉她…
Yeah, looking back, I maybe should’ve told her…
我不是奶头…侦探
…I wasn ‘t really a nipple… Detective.
侦探,抱歉我应该说的,可是她一直讲不停
Detective. Sorry. I should’ve said something, but she wouldn ‘t shut up.
我被她偷的信♥用♥卡♥刷爆了
The card she stole from me was maxed out.
就在她死之前,她刷了超过两千美金,很怪吧?
Right before she died, she charged over $2000 on it. That’s weird, isn’t it?
山卓恩什么的混帐公♥司♥!还有…
Sentron something. Some bullshit company! Plus…
很重要喔,哈利她那天吃了避孕药
Red flag, Harry. She took her birth control pill for the day.
自杀的人干嘛还要吃避孕药?
Why would she even bother with the pill, huh?
她是被谋杀的,哈利她被谋杀,她是被谋杀的
She was murdered, Harry. She was murdered. She was murdered.
蜜糖,好放轻松、放松,好,放松
Honey, all right. Relax, relax, relax. Okay, relax.
你会帮我吗,哈利?
Are you gonna help me, Harry?
我得看一下行程…-如果你不帮我…
I gotta check my schedule… If you’re not gonna help me…
那我就得去找别人帮忙
…I need to get out of here, find someone that’ll help me.
我得看一下我的行程-你可以帮我吗?
I just gotta check my schedule. Can you help me?
如果你不帮我我得去找别人!
If you’re not gonna help me, I need to find somebody else!
我的案子还…-哈利,谢谢你
My caseload is pretty… Oh, Harry, thank you.
恶心的家伙,过来
Yuck, come on.
没事,我什么都没做-你在干嘛?
It was nothing. I didn’t do anything. What are you doing?
我什么都没做-你刚刚抓我的胸部
I didn’t do anything. You were grabbing my tit.
没有,是蜘蛛刚刚有一只大蜘蛛在这
No, there was a spider. There was a big spider.
拜托-我发誓
Oh, please, whatever. I swear to God.
我会找到他的,找到那只蜘蛛你在哪儿?这个恶心的家伙
Look, I’ll find it. I’ll find the thing. Where are you? Fuzzy little bitch.
算了,我相信你-你才不相信我呢
Whatever. It’s okay, I believe you. Clearly, you don’t.
哈利,你抓了我的胸部又怎样这就是人生,没什么大不了的
Look, Harry, you grabbed my tit. It’s life, all right? It’s no biggie.
没什么大不了?男人碰你胸部“这是人生,没什么大不了”?
No biggie? Guy grabs your tit, “That’s life, no biggie”?
这是什么话?
I mean, what kind of talk is that?
你说啊,那是什么话?我真是不敢相信
No, you tell me. What kind of talk is that? I can’t believe you.
我真是不敢相信你会有这种反应…
I can’t believe that that’s the reaction that…
看到没?
See there?
看到了
Yeah.
我相信你-好
I trust you. Right.
你是怎么搞的?我放你一马耶你的确是什么都没做啊
What is your problem? I’m letting you off the hook. You didn’t do anything.
不对,你以为我做了
No, but you thought I did.
你懂不懂?我很难摆脱嫌疑因为这发生在我家,懂吗?
Do you get it? I’m on the hook. The hook is my home. Do you understand?
听我说,我抓了你的胸部这是很严重的!
Listen to me. I grab your tit, it’s a fucking biggie!
虽然我是被误解但我的意思是…
That came out wrong. But what I’m saying is…
你这样一副“没关系反正大家都这样”的样子
…you act like, “Oops, it’s an okay lapse. You know, everybody does it.”
你到底都跟哪种男人混啊?
What the fuck kind of guys you hang out with here?
你是那种女生吗?那种…
I mean, are you the kind of girl who like, you know?
怎样的女生,哈利?
Who what, Harry?
说啊
Who what?
算了
Forget it.
抱歉,放轻松好好休息,好吗?
I’m sorry, just relax. Just get some rest, okay?
我们明天就开始查你的案子好吗?
Okay, we’ll start on your case tomorrow. All right?
下午可以吗?-都好,哈利
Afternoon good? Whatever, Harry.
我要走了-好
I’ m going. Okay.
我要拿一些毛衣好吗?-好,你想借什么就拿去
I’ m taking some sweats, all right? Y eah, anything you want to borrow.
我会还给你-好,抽屉里的都可以拿
I’ll give them back. Yeah. Yeah, anything in the drawer.
如果放在抽屉就都是干净的
If it’s in the drawer, it’s clean.
晚安,哈利
Night, Harry.
哈利?
Harry?
这个…
This is…
这真的很好-不是吗?
This is really great. Isn’t it?
我要走了-好,回家好好休息
I’m leaving. Yeah, some nice rest.
再见
Bye.
完蛋了
Fuck off…!
什么?他们把她放回去?
Say again? They gave her back?
对,她在我浴室里我现在正瞪着她
Yes. She’s in my shower. I’m looking at her, for chrissake.
不可能啊他们根本不认识你
that’s impossible. they don ‘t even know you.
没错,尸体不应该出现在这里这一切都是梦,有侏儒出现
You’ re right. The body can’t be here. This is all a dream. There’s Elmo the elf.
闭嘴!他们到底怎么进去的?-我不知道啊
shut up. How did they get in? I don’t know.
我怎么会知道?大概是从逃生门进来的吧
How am I supposed to know? Fire escape, maybe.
好,慢慢来我们得把她搬走,你有手套吗?
Okay, first things first. We gotta move her somewhere. You got gloves?
什么?-手套,你有手套吗?
Excyse me? Gloves. Do you have gloves?
你得把她移走,如果有人要设计你他们已经打电♥话♥给警♥察♥了
You have to move her. If it’s a frame-up, some asshole’s calling the cops on you.
照着我说的做把尸体用毯子或床单包起来
Do this: Wrap up the body in a blanket, a sheet, anything.
好,有特定要用哪种手套吗?-有,只能用黄手套
Okay, any particular kind of gloves? Yes, fawn.
快一点好不好?
Will you fucking hurry?
派瑞?-怎样?
Perry? Yeah?
我尿在上面了-什么?你尿在什么上面?
I peed on it. What? You peed on what?
我尿在尸体上面他们会从上面测到人的身分吗?
I peed on the corpse. Can they do, like, an ID from that?
等一下,你说你尿在…?-尸体上,我的问题是…
I’ m sorry, you peed on…? On the corpse. My question is…
不,先回答我的问题
No, my question. I get to go first.
为什么你会尿在一个尸体上面?
Why in poo-perfect hell would you pee on a corpse?
我又不是为了好玩这样做的
It’s not like I did it for kicks.
你说这种事情不会发生的一切都是你的错!
You said this doesn’t happen. This is your fault!
闭上嘴听我说首先,我们得把尸体包起来
Shut up and listen. First, we have to wrap the body.
然后你得找到枪
Second, you’ve got to find the gun.
跟着我一起说,“找到枪”-找到枪
Say this with me, “Find the gun.” Find the gun.
该死,我把枪丢到湖里去了
Damn it, I threw it in the lake.
不是我的枪啦,笨蛋他们把尸体丢给你,这是陷阱
Not my gun, idiot. They dropped the body on you, it’s a frame-up.
他们一定也放了把枪相信我,快点
Then they also have planted a gun, trust me. Move it.
我四分钟以内就会到
I’ll be there in four minutes.
打电♥话♥的人说是714号♥房♥好像是有激烈的争吵打斗声
Caller specified room 714, some sort of brawl or something. Violent.
好,714房♥是拉克哈特
Yeah, 714. Lockhart.
我把钥匙拿给你们-其实不是714,是514
Let me get you the key. Actually, it’s not 714, it’s 514.
我刚从上面下来那间房♥真的很吵
I was just up there, and it’s really noisy.
快拿钥匙吧-吵得很凶
Let’s get the key. Yep, pretty awful.
不要接-好
Don’t answer that. Yeah, duh.
是那个吗?-不是,这个尸体是…
That it? No, that’s the corpse…
上个房♥客留下来的
…from the last guy who stayed here.
去死啦,有找到枪吗?
Fuck off. Was there a gun?
有,在这里派瑞,有人要陷害我们,陷害我
Yeah, it’s right here. Perry, sons of bitches made us, made me.
我才进城两天,他们就知道我的身分,知道我在哪儿
I’m in town for two days, they know who I am and where to find me.
不可能-对,太扯了,到后楼梯间去
That’s impossible. Yeah, it’s totally nuts. Back stairway.
我忘了跟你说,哈梦妮还活着她觉得她妹是被谋杀的
I forgot to tell you, Harmony’s alive. She thinks her sister was murdered.
什么?-算了
Come again? Never mind.
(屋顶通道)
今晚出现的这些人他们突然发现有两个蠢蛋
See, these dudes tonight, they see two assholes out of nowhere.
他们会怎么想?-他们会以为我们知道什么内情
What do they think? They think we know something.
他们慌了得想办法把尸体跟证据处理掉
They panic. They got a body, they’ve gotta dispose of the evidence.