Before he died…
书的作者说强尼那个人物其实是个混♥蛋♥
…the guy who wrote the books said Jonny was a joke.
他是为了钱才写那本书内容其实是废话连篇
He wrote it for money, and it was bullshit.
可是哈梦妮才不在乎,她早知道了他算哪根葱啊?
Harmony ignored this. She knew better. I mean, who the hell was he?
他不过是个作家
He was just a writer.
这就是她跟我混进同一个派对的原因
And that’s how she got to the same party as me…
该死,我漏掉了什么
Oh, shit. I skipped something.
该死,机器人的事情忘了说刚刚还故意卖♥♥关子,结果忘了讲
Damn it. this robot bit. I made a big deal, then I forgot.
干!我的讲解真烂跟我老爸讲的笑话一样逊
fuck, bad narrating. Like my dad telling a joke.
等等,倒回去,我忘了说那个牛仔骑了一匹蓝马,干!
“Oh, wait, back up. I forgot to tell you the cowboy rode a blue horse. ” fuck.
我不知道你们还想不想看啦这就是我刚说的那个机器人
I don ‘t know if you want to see it now, but here ‘s the fucking robot stuff.
我还可以再说脏话吗?
Can I say “fuck” more?
回到《未来战警》由杰夫尼尔主演
Now back to Protocop, starring Jeff Neal.
(好奇女孩)
搞什么?
What the…?
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿!
Hey!
尼尔身边的人说他已经两年没演戏了…
sources close to Neal, who has not worked as an actor in two years…
而今晚稍早的时候…
…say he seemed despondent earlier tonight…
就在重播《未来战警》的时候他看起来很沮丧
…during a rerun of Protocop.
那个演员到现在都还留着戏服…
the actor, who still retains a costyme he wore on the show…
听说他当时穿着戏服…
…allegedly dressed up…
在脚踏车专用道上闲晃跑到威尼斯海滩的房♥子…
…stumbled down the bike path and wandered into this Venice Beach house…
而前途大好的演员哈梦妮费斯发现他的时候被吓了一大跳
…where aspiring actress Harmony Faith Lane was shocked to discover him.
如果是我从旁经过的话会说:“嗨,哈啰”
I’d jog by, “Hi, hello,” you know, that sort of thing.
这个女的是谁?-我同情那个家伙
Who’s this? I feel for the guy.
这个城市真的会把人给逼疯
this city can ‘t get enoygh of messing with people.
就像是在电椅上放个放屁坐垫
Like putting a whoopee cyshion on the seat of an electric chair.
就是那种感觉-他们就爱这样
Like that. They always do this.
永远看不到腰部以下的部分就像是196♥4♥年份的玩伴月历
You can never see below the waist. It’s like a Playmate in 196♥4♥.
不然就是在床后面拍不然就弄个阴影,永远都…
It was always behind the bedpost or there’s a shadow. You never…
我♥干♥嘛告诉你啊?去邀请她啊
What am I telling you for? Invite her to something.
就这样,宾果!
And there it was. Bingo.
命运
Destiny.
(强尼葛萨默恐怖片《死亡任务》)
(当强尼葛萨默刮胡子割到自己时)
(《你不会想要住在那里的》)
你知道吗你最好是她的医生
You know what, you better be her doctor.
走开,什么都别想做就对了
Walk away. Don’t think, just do it.
干嘛?你是她哥哥吗?这根本不关你的事
What, are you her brother or something? It’s none of your business, man.
我会修理你一顿-你尽管试试看
I will fuck you up. No, you’ll try.
最后掉眼泪的会是你我的朋友
And that little experiment will end in tears, my friend.
所以再说一次不要再想了,给我走开
So again, for the cheap seats, do not think, walk the fuck away.
不然我们现在就到外面去解决
Or let’s you and me go outside right now.
我睡觉时间已经过了
It’s past my bedtime.
做个选择吧
Make a choice.
混♥蛋♥东西
Asshole.
没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
谢啦,老兄
Thanks, bro.
总有一天我会学会怎么打架
One day, I’ll actually learn how to fight.
派瑞凡史卓克-嘿,哈利拉克哈特
Perry Van Shrike. Hey. Harry Lockhart.
我听过你的名字那个顾问
I heard about you. You’re the whatchamacallit, the consultant.
你一定是…总之…-盖伊派瑞?
You must be… Anyway… Gay Perry?
没错戴伯尼是这样叫你的
Y eah. Right. Dabney calls you that.
我想你们应该是老朋友了吧-五年了
I guess you guys are old buddies. Five years.
哇,五年啊
Wow, five years.
还是同性恋吗?-我?不是
Still gay? Me? No.
我可是崇拜女生“那里”的只不过是我太爱这个名字了
I’ m knee-deep in pussy. I just like the name so much, I can’t get rid of it.
你怎么会在派对上睡着?这里有很多怪人耶
You should know better than to fall asleep at a party. There’s freaks here.
戴伯尼要你去上侦探课
Dabney wants you to take detective lessons.
什么?-为了精进你的演技
Come again? For your acting.
我明天要去监视你要来吗?
I’ve got surveillance tomorrow. You game?
那个人是怎样的人,罪犯吗?
What’s the person like? Crime lord?
拜托,我觉得他是一个悲哀的孤单的男人…
Please. I’m guessing some sad, lonely little man…
独自出没在好莱坞山丘上的家
…who single-handedly haunts his own home in the Hollywood Hills.
那样根本就是同志行为
That was incredibly gay.
唉哟-是啊,你应该看看另一个家伙
Good God. Ouch. Yeah, you should see the other guy.
哈利,这位是我们慷慨的主人哈伦戴克斯特
Harry, this is our generous host, Harlan Dexter.
是的,你是戴伯尼从东村挖到的黄金男孩
Ah, yes, of course. You’re Dabney’s golden boy from back East.
希望还没到你的睡觉时间
I hope it isn’t past your bedtime.
还没有我妈以前都说我得了霓虹灯症候群
No, sir. My mom used to say I had the neon disease.
只要霓虹灯一亮我就醒了
When the neon lights came on, I woke up.
我想这种情况也发生在我周遭我女儿在巴黎住了十年
I’m afraid I’m similarly afflicted. My daughter just lived 10 years in Paris.
她说那里根本就是拍摄吸血鬼的完美场景
She says it is heaven for the vampire set.
不好意思,我好像得去帮忙切那个庞然大物
If you’ll excuse me, apparently I’m meant to help cut this monstrosity.
她妈过世了,所以就只剩他跟他失而复得的小宝贝相依为命
Mom’s gone, so it’s just him and his born-again little bundle of joy.
失而复得?那一定更是宝贝-可不是吗
Born-again? That’s precious. Isn’t it?
三个月之前,她还在为她妈留下的百万遗产跟他打官司呢
Three months ago, she was suing him over Mom’s millions.
他当时还说她是…总之就是难听的字眼
He called her a… Well, a bad word.
说她是淫♥妇♥欢迎来到好莱坞
Cunt. Welcome to Hollywood.
好吧,我道歉
Okay, I apologize.
那一幕很烂怎么会在电影里出现呢?
that is a terrible scene. It’s like, “Why was that in the movie?
天啊,搞不好你想这一幕之后还会再出现呢?
Gee, you think maybe it’ll come back later, maybe?”
我最讨厌那样,比如说电视上播了一个有关新发电厂的事情
I hate that. A tV’s on, talking about the new power plant.
不知道事件的高♥潮♥在哪里…
Wonder where the climax will happen.
或是《猎杀红色十月》的厨师镜头什么时候会出现,抱歉
Or that shot of the cook in Hunt for Red October. Sorry.
嗨,谢谢你们赏光
Hi, thank you for coming.
你认识那个刚走的金发女孩吗?
Hey, do you know that blond gal who just left?
喔,把你打的很惨的那个女生?我不认识
Oh, the one with the guy that beat the shit out of you? No.
再见,晚安
Bye, have a better night.
她有种特质,我是说那个女孩
She had something, that gal, this quality.
就像是高中女生…
Like the girl from high school…
那种翘家的女孩,懂吗?到现在还让人忘不了的女生
…the one that got away. You know what I mean? That haunts you still.
我知道,我有过经验-是吗?
Yeah, I had that. You did?
巴比迈尔斯
Bobby Mills.
那你应该想办法跟他联络啊
Well, maybe you should try to get in touch.
我打赌五块钱你还是可以把到那个男人
I got 5 bucks says you could still get him.
是吗?真有趣我打赌十块说不可能
Really? That’s funny. I got a 10 says, “Pass the pepper.”
我有两个25分钱铜板唱着《佛蒙特月光》这首曲子
I got two quarters harmonizing on “Moonlight in Vermont.”
什么?-会说话的钱
What? Talking money.
会说话的猴子?-会说话的猴子,对啊
A talking monkey? T alking monkey, yeah.
是从未来过来的猴子丑的不得了,只会说“植物”
Came here from the future. Ugly sucker. Only says, “Ficus.”
明天要上侦探课
Detective lessons tomorrow.
别忘了-好
Don’t forget. Okay.
还有,哈利…
And Harry…
过来这里
Come here.
那个女孩我认识她帮我拍过一些戏
That girl, I know her. She’s done some work for me.
去骨牌室碰碰运气吧
Try the Domino Room.
在哪里?
Where’s that?
嘿,我是芙莉卡-嘿
Hey there. I’m Flicka. Hey.
你好吗?-很好,你是做什么的?
How are you? Good. So, what do you do?
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥,你呢?-我是空姐
I’m a private detective. And you? I’m a stewardess.
真的?-是啊
Really? Yeah.
幸会-就这样?
Well, nice to meet you. That it?
是啊-好
Yeah. Yep.
我要杰克威士忌加汽水谢谢
Could I have a Jack and soda? Thanks.
晚安,我叫哈利
Evening. Harry.
天啊,我全身酸痛
God, I’m sore.
我的意思是,我的体力已经不像50年代电影里的火爆小子一样
I mean, physically, not like a guy who’s angry in a movie in the 1950s.
我是不是刚刚在派对上看过你?-为什么?
Didn’t I see you at a party hours ago? Why?
什么为什么?-为什么是我?
Why what? Why me?
我是说真的,为什么你不挑那个女孩?她很漂亮啊
Seriously, why not the girl over there? Look, she’s very pretty.
哪一个?
Which one?
左边那个坐在巴西的比利鲍伯松顿旁边
On the left, next to Brazilian Billy Bob Thornton.
喔,那个有点难到手
Oh, that’s a bit of a reach.
我打断了你,我感觉很坏你喝的是什么?
I’ m interrupting. I feel badly. What are you drinking?
很糟-很糟?什么?
Bad. Bad? Sorry?
你应该说“感觉很糟”-很糟?
You feel bad. Bad?
“很坏”不适用在这里“感觉很坏”听起来会变成…
“Badly” is an adverb. To say you feel badly says that the mechanism…
感觉这种东西很坏-那边的那个女孩怎么样?
…which allows you to feel is broken. Well, that one over there?
在…喔,不行不行
Between… Oh, God, nix, nix. That’s…
她是金发,金发女孩很可悲-因为?