当时我坐在钢琴座位上听音乐
I was sitting on a piano stool listening to music.
嗯,哦,很不错
Mm. Oh, that’s good.
你第一次跟伴侣做♥爱♥时多大?
How old were you when you first engaged in sexual activity with a partner?
14岁
Fourteen.
跟谁?
How?
一个妓♥女♥
With horse.
你14岁的时候跟动物做♥爱♥?
How often were you having intercourse with animals at age 14?
真的,我♥干♥了一匹小马
Is true. I fucked a pony.
你真是个天才 你怎么知道的?
You are genius. How did you know?
你刚说你跟一匹马做♥爱♥
You just said you had sex with a horse.
不,是妓♥女♥ (英语单词妓♥女♥Whores和马horse发音很像)
No. Whores.
不是马,是妓♥女♥
Not horse. Whores.
你有没有找到什么典型点的回答?
Do you find my answers typical?
我正常么? – 我正常么?
Am I normal? – Am I normal?
我正常么?
Am I normal?
是的,我在餐厅的碗橱里面找到了一本书…
Yes. I found a book in the dining room buffet…
在桌布下面找到的,我把它藏在我的体恤衫下面…
under all the tablecloths, and I used to put it under my shirt…
跑到厕所去看
and go into the bathroom and sit and read it.
我看了以后吓了一跳
But I was very frightened.
她告诉她妈妈她不喜欢 – 我怎么才能搞定呢?
She told her mother that she didn’t like it. – How will I get it back?
或者也许只是她妈妈不喜欢而已
Or maybe it was just her mother who didn’t like it.
在你知道之前警♥察♥就把你带走了
Before you know it, the police bangin’ on the front door.
可是我当时并不知道它是违法的
Hell, I didn’t even know it was illegal.
到现在我在这里已经5年了 – 那些老女人其中一个在比赛中发现了我
Now I’m in here for five years. – One of them old gals caught me out in the field.
我当时也就9,10岁
I guess I was about nine, 1 0.
她说她要带我去参加一种叫做 puddin 的游戏
And she say she was gonna show me a new game called ”puddin’.”
然后,我觉得有几分喜欢这个游戏
and, Well, I guess I kinda liked it.
把马关在厩里,看着它们…
Horses in the stable, and by watching them
那个父亲说"我把支票放到你♥妈♥的♥钱包里面"…
The father said, ”I put my roll of bills in your mother’s pocketbook…
然后你们就是找给我的零钱 – 可是这感觉很好
and I got you for change.” – But it felt good.
我认为我自己很下♥贱♥,很可怕 – 我相信上帝
I saw myself as nasty and terrible– – I believe in God–
我去找我哥哥
I went to my mother–
妈妈,这是真的么?
”Mama, is this true?
男人真的会把一些东西放到女人身体里面么?
Do men put their thing in women?”
我只放过一次
I only did it that one time.
如果你不是处♥女♥,你就是一个下♥贱♥的女人,没人会要你
If you weren’t a virgin,you were a fallen woman. Nobody would want you.
通过男女的第一性征来检验我们
Tested us for, uh, masculine and feminine traits.
他们当时全身赤♥裸♥ – 它是我的一部分
they were both naked. – it was part of me.
你可以吻你的新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
你知道金塞教授给我们找了住的地方?
Did you hear Professor Kinsey found a place for us to live?
哦,让我猜一下,具体这里并不远
Oh, let me guess. It’s just a few blocks from here.
你怎么知道? – 他喜欢把大家都聚在一起
How did you know? – he likes to keep the troops in one place.
至少你通过了测验
At least you passed the test.
你什么意思? – 他拿到了你的性生活经历,对么?
What do you mean? – Well, he took your sex history, didn’t he?

Mm-hmm.
他不会让克莱德娶你的,除非他觉得你合适
Well, he wouldn’t have let Clyde marry you unless you fit in.
哦,克莱德没跟你提起过日程安排么?
Uh, didn’t Clyde mention the calendars?
金教希望我们能记录下我们的性经历
Prok likes for us to keep a record of our sexual activity.
告诉他们你那晚作的梦 – 嗯!
Tell them about that dream you had the other night. – Mmm!
我当时正在疯狂的做♥爱♥
I was in the middle of the most intense erotic encounter–
他不能说跟谁 – 突然门开了…
He wouldn’t say who with. – when all of a sudden the doors flew open…
金教站在那里严肃地看着他
and there was Prok standing there with that stern look of his.
格巴特,快点!你在浪费时间!
”Gebhard, hurry up! You’re wasting countless thousands of hours of project time.”
不用说,情绪被破坏了
Well, needless to say, the mood was broken.
所以他醒来了,我来继续 这是他最快达到高♥潮♥的一次
So he woke up, and I had to take over. It was the quickest orgasm he ever had.
我们想要个孩子…
We’re trying to get pregnant again…
所以当时并没有雨衣来减缓这个感觉么?
so, uh, there was no raincoat to dull the sensation.

Oh.
金塞知道你这么说话么?
Do the Kinseys know that you talk like this?
啊…
Uh–
我能照张像么?? – 嗯…
Could I get a picture? – Um…
你渡完蜜月回来为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
why don’t you call me when you get back from the honeymoon?
我们可以吃顿午饭
We’ll have a nice long lunch.
看这只小鸟 – 哦
Look at the birdie. – Oh.
不,我已经拿到报告了 谢谢你
No, I’ve got the report. Thank you.
啊,早熟经常会发生在城镇里的孩子身上,逗号♥…
Uh, often among boys who live in cities and towns, comma…
在乡下的孩子身上并不常见,句号♥
less often among farm boys, period.
也许你可以说"小地方来的孩子们"…
Perhaps you wanna say ”boys from small towns”…
来代替"乡下的孩子们" – 说"乡下的孩子们"
instead of”farm boys. ” – Say-Say farm boys. Farm boys.
有什么区别? 不管怎么样,他需要重写
What’s the difference? He’s gonna rewrite it anyway.
亨利
Henry.
这里一切都好
Everything looks in order here.
你在这里祈祷或者参加圣诞弥撒
You can have either Thanksgiving or Christmas off.
完全看你自己
Your choice entirely.
在我走之前你还需要什么?
Do you need anything before I go?
如果大家都早走的话,我们一辈子都写不完这本书
We’ll never get this book done if people start leaving early.
如果你让我帮忙的话我就留下来
I’ll stay if you let me help you with these.
你没时间一一作答
You don’t have the time to answer each one personally.
如果人们愿意这么麻烦的写信,我已经尽最大能力了
If people take the trouble to write, it’s the least I can do.
金塞夫人说提醒你回家吃饭
Mrs. Kinsey said to remind you to come home to eat.
你父亲又打电♥话♥来了,需要我帮你回复他吗?
And your father phoned again. Do you want me to talk to him?
不用了,我来吧
No. I’ll do it.
你永远在上帝的领域里…
For thine is the kingdom…
感受上帝的能力和荣耀
and the power and the glory forever.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. – Amen.
哈喽,米尔德里德 – 莫里西先生
Hello, Mildred. – Mr. Morrissey.
来跟爸爸打个招呼
Come say hello to Father.
我们替你感到悲哀,阿尔佛雷德
I’m very sad for you, Alfred.
好像并不是这样,我会自己过好的
Well, it’s not as though I’ll be alone.
我女儿太胖了,找不到丈夫的
My daughter’s too fat to get a husband.
我儿子失业了,他已经搬回来住了
And my son’s lost his business. He moved back home.
我唯一摆脱的就是这个大科学家
The only one I got rid of is the big scientist.
现在他正在研究什么秘密的项目
Now he’s working on some… secret project.
他一直都是一个神秘的人
He was always the secretive type.
你真的想知道我再做什么吗,父亲?
Would you really like to know what I’m working on, Father?
哦,听听,他要告诉我他的大秘密了
Oh, listen to this. He’s gonna tell me his big secret.
其实这根本不是什么秘密
It’s really not a secret at all.
我在尝试找出人们有什么性行为
I’m trying to find out what people do sexually.
你没听错,爸爸,是关于性方面的研究
You heard right, Father. It’s a sex study.
好吧,你想让我怎么做,鼓掌喝彩?
Well, what do you expect me to do, applaud?

No.
我希望你能够赞助这个项目
But I would like you to contribute to the project.

Oh.
你多大的时候搬到霍博肯来住的?
And you first moved to Hoboken at what age?
16岁
Sixteen.
就算没有我也可以做完这个面试的,艾尔
Could have done this interview without me, Al.
我有件事情没告诉你
I haven’t told you a damn thing you didn’t already know.
我们继续
Let’s move on then.
你第一次手♥淫♥的时候多大? – 什么?
How young were you When you first masturbated? – What?
摸你自己 – 我从来没做过
Touched yourself. – I never did that.
一个男人没经历过手♥淫♥的生活等于这个人是不存在的
The male without a history of masturbation is almost nonexistent.
可是,他是存在的,艾尔,而且我们正在看着他
Well, he exists, Al, and you’re looking at him.
这行不通的
This isn’t gonna work.
我不知道我为什么会心烦
I don’t know why I bothered.
呆在那里别动
Stay where you are.
我再尝试一次
I’ll try again.
你在青春期多久手♥淫♥一次?
How often did your masturbation occur in adolescence?
有一个问题,一个…
There was a problem, a–
一个,慢…
A ch–
医生们称之为“慢性疾病”
”chronic condition,” the doctors called it.
这种情况出现多久了?
How long did this continue?
我穿上了…
I was outfitted…
我必须一直戴着一条很紧的带子
with a tight strap that I had to wear at all times.
这使我无法碰到我的生殖器
It– It kept me from coming into contact with my genitals.
这是个…
It was a–
很令人尴尬的治疗方法,不过后来证实很有效
a highly embarrassing remedy, but it-it proved effective.
这种情况被治愈了
The condition was cured.
你当时多大?
How old were you?
10岁
I-I was 1 0.
对不起,爸爸
I’m so sorry, Dad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!