我不想从中获得什么利益
And I… have to admit there have been some benefits.
不要再从性的方面谈问题就是了
It certainly sparked things up sexually.
假设我们都从没意识到那一点
I suppose we’d both grown bored without even realizing it.
我觉得你已经处理得很好了
I think you’ve handled it remarkably well.
很久以前我就上了一课
I learned something a long time ago.
一旦开始的东西就没法阻止
Once Prok has his mind set, it’s no use trying to stop him.
是的
Yes.
他很
He is…
无情
relentless.
为什么?
Clyde?
你知道,这只是我和他之间的事…
You know, this thing between Prok and me…
有段时间还好, 但…
it was fine for a while, but…
我想我还是很怀念跟女人睡觉的日子
I guess I just really miss sleeping with women.
这完全可以理解
That’s perfectly understandable.
实在是个惊人的发现,你对女人的兴趣大于男人
It’s clear from your history,you have a greater sexual interest in women than men.

Good.
如果我叫她跟我做♥爱♥你不会介意吗?
Then you won’t mind if I ask Mac to have sex with me?
当然是,如果对你有吸引力的话
I mean, only if it appeals to you, of course.
我们三个一起睡觉吗? – 不是,只是你和我
Would it be separately or together? – Oh, definitely Just you And I.
我想我会接受的
Oh, I think I might like that.
你觉得呢?泊克
What do you think, Prok?
洛克菲勒基金会今天要来了
Mac. The Rockefeller Foundation is coming today.
你知道我是多么享受这种性生活
You-You know, I enjoy this… tremendously.
我们还要准备一下
We still have to catalog those prints, Martin.
请 – 过来,泊克
Please. – Coming, Prok.
就来了,这一天真是太爽了 – 噢
It’s just– It’s a very full day. – Mm-hmm.
来啦
Coming!
了解外国文化的一个关键是色情文化
One key to understanding a foreign culture is its pornography.
每种文化都有它自己独特的性图像-
Every culture produces its own peculiar sexual imagery–
很有代表性
as distinct as its cuisine.
你可以看到巴西的很野性…
As you can see, Brazil’s imagery tends towards zoophilia…
而它的领国则相对收敛
while Italy favors nuns and priests.
在英国,人们经常看到对严厉的女校长的描绘
In England, one often sees depictions of the stern headmistress–
老是板着脸
wankers and spankers.
而在远东,用围带来掩饰
While in the Far East, it’s soft ”flage”and light bondage.
你的收藏还真让人耳目一新
You’ve amassed an impressive collection.
过奖了,如果我能用自己的储蓄购买♥♥就好了
Thank you. Only what I’ve been able to afford from my own savings.
但,如果洛克菲勒基金会愿意设立奖金…
But if the Rockefeller Foundation agrees to our grant…
那么其中一些收藏可以捐给世界经典博物馆
some of that money will help us build a world-class library.
赫曼,那个有两百年历史了
Um, Herman? That’s 200 years old.
哦 – 你知道什么时候可以决定吗?
Oh. – have you any idea When you might decide?
泊克,自重点 贵宾就在此地
Prok, please, Dr. Gregg just got here.
有时候我为宝物传世而惊讶
Sometimes I’m amazed anything has survived.
我们的博物馆有个传统…
The Library of Congress has a policy…
摧毁一切认为是异邦的东西
of destroying whatever it considers too erotic.
损失不计其数
The loss to science has been, uh, incalculable.
晚餐前有足够的时间记录你的性史
There’s plenty of time to take your sex histories before dinner.
谁先来?
Who’d like to go first?
我--
I–
我,我不…
I-I– I don’t, uh–
几天前,有人问我在找什么
Early in my bug-hunting days, someone asked me what I was looking for.
我说除非我看到了数据,我不知道怎么说
I said I wouldn’t know until I saw it statistically.
科学家只有得到数据统计…
A scientist can only generalize with reliable certainty…
才能肯定给出答案
if he has enough statistical information.
这是你第一次来布卢明顿吗,格雷格博士?
Is this your first time in Bloomington, Dr. Gregg?
是的,比我想象的要美的多
Yes. It’s lovely. Hillier than I expected.
我们决定把美国划分为…
That’s why I’ve broken the American population down…
两个大的社会亚群体
into 200 major social subgroups.
我们将从每个地方划出400到1000人到每个群体…
We’ll get anywhere from 400 to a thousand histories from each group…
总共100,000 可能有点浮动
for a total of 1 00,000, give or take a few.
可能要花20年,但是,最终我们可以回答…
It could take 20 years, but, at the end, we’ll finally be able to answer…
人类性♥爱♥的大部分问题
most of the basic questions about human sexuality.
赫曼,食物不好吃吗?
Herman, is the pot roast dry?
不,味道很好
No. It’s delicious.
最初的出版物将主要研究男性…
The first publication will be a male volume…
几年以后以女性为主…
followed a year later by the female study…
还有九本书论述同性恋…
then another nine books dealing with sex offenders, homosexuality…
怀孕,流产以及艺术--
pregnancy and abortion and art–
当然是从性的角度来研究
studied from a sexual standpoint, of course.
孩子们走了,我连做饭机会都少了
With the children gone, I don’t get to cook big meals anymore.
麦克,让我们转入正题
Mac. Let’s get to the point.
这个项目是我们接下的最大的一笔…
This project is one of the greatest ever undertaken…
关于人和动物关系的研究
in connection with the human animal.
可是如果没有洛克菲勒财团的支持,这根本不可能起步
But without support from the Rockefeller Foundation, it will never get off the ground.
可仍然有一些人会争论说…
There are those who argue that…
性在很大程度上是一个感情和心理态度的问题
sex is largely a matter of feelings and psychological attitudes–
这超出了动物学家的能力范围
things beyond your training as a zoologist.
就如同生化学家不会分♥析♥ 烹饪,因为他们不是厨师
That’s like saying a biochemist can’t analyze cooking because he’s not a chef.
太抽象了 – 金教,拜托
It’s inane. – Prok, come on.
够了,这真是一个愚蠢的看待事物的方式
That is, it’s really a very stupid way of looking at things.
科学的其中一个目标就是把事物简单化
One of the aims of science is to simplify.
唯一一个可以从科学角度精确的学习性的方式…
The only way to study sex with any scientific accuracy…
就是抛开一切无关的掩饰只从生理机能上研究
is to strip away everything but its physiological functions.
你需要多少人的团队?
And this team you’re proposing?
我至少需要两个人来帮我,而且都必须拥有理科高学历
I’ll need two pair of hands at least– both with advanced degrees in science.
克莱德·马丁,最佳人选
And Clyde Martin, of course.
介于你正在研究如此精密的领域…
Since you’re working in such a delicate area…
他们应该尽可能的干净(清白?)
they need to be as clean as Fuller Brush men.
嗯…
Um–
挨家挨户的推销员,金教.
Door-to-door salesmen, Prok.
我觉得格雷格博士的看法是任何跟项目有关的人员…
I think what Dr. Gregg is saying is that anyone involved in the project…
必须有很纯的科学上…
needs to have motives that are entirely pure…
…的超越道德观念的精神
….and scientific and above reproach morally.
完全同意 – 阿
I couldn’t agree more. -Ah.
还有一件事 – 嗯?
Now, there’s one more thing. – Mm-hmm?
我希望你不要单单关注性变♥态♥和反常性行为
I hope you’re not planning to dwell on sexual oddities and perversions.
科学一直都是对反常事物感兴趣
Science is always interested in the rare.
是的,不过以正常研究为主才是明智的选择
Yes, but it’s advisable to stick to what’s normal.
你并不想震撼世人吧
You don’t want to shake people up.
当然不了,我只不过是一个分类学家而已,比较好奇
Of course not. I’m just a taxonomist– a measurer.
我很乐意把这些社会政策交给别人去处理
I’m happy to leave the social policies to others.
啊,啊…
Ah. Ah.
嗯,这听起来不错,很不错
Well, that all sounds good. Very good.
既然这样,如果你已经准备好了…
So, if you’re ready…
我就开始了,先从一些简单的基本问题开始
I’d like to begin with a few background questions.
不,这全错了,开始应该比较放松的
No. All wrong. Start by putting the subject at ease.
想喝点什么吗,麦克?
Would you care for a drink, Mac?
一杯水就好了
Why, a glass of water would be very nice.
周末有什么乐子么?
Do anything fun this weekend?
我女儿在城里,所以我没停
My daughters were in town, so I never stopped.
我周六晚上吃了一顿好的
We had a marvelous meal Saturday night.
真的?你做了什么?
Really? What did you cook?
我一开始先作了一些…
Well, I started with a little–
看看她放松了多少?
See how much more relaxed she’s become?
如果对于这些无伤大雅的问题觉得放松了的话…
If you ease in with innocuous questions…
别人继续提问的时候你就会忘记了紧张
people forget they’re giving sex histories.
你怎么学会手♥淫♥的?
How did you first find out about masturbation?
我自创的
I invented it, son.
有时候我射♥精♥的时候会在我的睾丸绑上绳子
Sometimes I tie a rope around my balls when I jerk off.
你还有其他被虐的方式么?
And what other masochistic acts do you enjoy?
你是指"同性恋"么?
Does that mean ”queer”?
你多久性♥交♥一次?
How often do you have intercourse?
两三次
Two or three times.
每个月?
A month?
不,每天 – 嗯
No, a day. – Mmm.
你一般多久才会达到高♥潮♥?
How often do you reach orgasm?
一次
Once.
每天?
A day?
不,只有一次
No. Only once.
大概二十年前
About 20 years ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!