那我宁愿死
I’d rather die.
我们听说你对学生物的学生有好建议
We heard you had good advice for some of the biology students.
新婚的人之间性的差异比你想象的平常
Sexual difficulty among newly married people is more common than you think.
没什么可羞愧的
It’s nothing to be ashamed of.
你结婚多久了? – 到现在两个月
How long have you been married? – Two months now.
那,艾米莉,你在那段时间 就从来没得到回答吗?
And, Emily, you’ve had absolutely no response during that time?
那就像我死在下面了
It’s like I’m dead down there.
我们去看医生,他说没什么问题
We went to the doctor, and he said there’s nothing wrong.
本用过他的手指刺♥激♥你吗?
Does Ben ever use his fingers to excite you?
嗯…
Um…
为什么烦恼…
why bother…
既然我们可以来真的?
now that we can do the real thing?
你们最常用的性♥交♥体♥位♥是什么?
What’s your most common sexual position?
不止一种吗?
There’s more than one?
麦克和我还在继续发现…
Mac and I are still discovering some.
艾米莉,你婚前有过性经历吗?
Emily, were you sexually experienced before you got married?
没
No.
我还以为小孩从女人的肚脐出来的
I still thought babies came out of women’s navels.
你曾经手♥淫♥过吗?
Did you ever masturbate?
那全是我的错
It’s all my fault.
我收到了某种伤害
I’m damaged in some way.
我很冷淡
I’m frigid.
我根本不认为那是问题
I don’t think that’s the problem at all.
本,你是否尝试过为艾米莉口♥交♥?
Ben, do you ever perform oral sex on Emily?
啊,我…我不知道 那是什么意思,先生
Uh, I– I don’t know what that means, sir.
吻生殖器
Genital kissing.
我哥哥告诉我那样不好…
My brother told me that that causes problems…
之后…
later on…
会影响生育
with having babies.
哦,我不觉得是那样
Oh, I don’t think that’s true.
不,我也听说过
No, I heard that too.
我可以保证,口♥交♥和怀孕没有联♥系♥
I can assure you, there’s no relation between oral sex and pregnancy.
但你怎么知道?
But how do you know?
我怎么知道地球是圆的?他就是圆的
How do I know the Earth is round? It just is.
可…有没有人证实…
But… has anyone actually proven…
没有联♥系♥吗?
that there’s no connection?
如果你在问是否有一门科学研究…
If you’re asking whether there’s been a scientific study…
专注于口♥交♥和怀孕的课题…
devoted to the subject of oral copulation and fertility…
哦…
well…
说真的,我不知道
frankly, I don’t know.
嗯…
Well…
那你怎么确定?
then how can you be sure?
我感觉像个愚蠢的菜鸟
I felt like a blundering amateur.
我想不出那些幼稚疯狂的念头哪儿来的…
I couldn’t imagine where those kids’ crazy idea came from…
知道我发现这个…
until I discovered this–
理想婚姻:生理和技术
Ideal Marriage: Its Physiology and Technique.
哦,天哪
Oh, dear.
口的接触,作为产生兴奋的方法…
”Oral contact, while acceptable as a means of stimulation…
如果用以达到高♥潮♥则是病态的,还可能有害
is pathological if carried through to orgasm and possibly injurious.”
那我现在就很危险了
I must be in grave danger then.
等下 手绝对不能由来达到性刺♥激♥的目的
Wait. ”The hand should never be used for the purpose of sexual excitation.
有且只有一根爱的手指能到达女性生殖器…
”There is but one finger of love with which to approach the female genitals…
那就是男人的器官
and that is the male organ.”
一派胡言 道德掩盖了真♥相♥
It’s all just hooey. Morality disguised as fact.
把领带打好 – 啊?哦
Just do your tie. – Hmm? Oh.
金赛教授…
Professor Kinsey’s methods…
在广阔的地理范围内…
of collecting vast numbers of gall wasps…
收集超大量的瘿蜂的方法…
over a wide geographic range…
让他成为出众的科学家
have made him a starred scientist.
他们还让他得到了不朽的绰号♥
They have also earned him his immortal nickname…
“得一百万”金赛
‘Get-A-Million” Kinsey.
“生一百万”金赛
‘Bore-A-Million” Kinsey.
他的新书,高级分类起源…
His new book, The Origin of Higher Categories in–
“没食子蜂”?“啥食子蜂”?
”Sinnips”? ”Cynips”?
足够接近
Close enough.
追溯瘿蜂的起源直到出生地…
Traces the origin of the gall wasp back to its birthplace…
在后期白垩纪
in the Upper Cretaceous.
所以,现在我带给你们…
So, now I give you…
金赛教授
Dr. Kinsey.
谢谢你,威尔斯校长, 对我 20 年工作的尖锐描述
Thank you, President Wells, for that incisive description of 20 years of work.
我想你们也许真的看过我的书…
I thought you might actually have read my book…
在我看见你们手掌上抄的笔迹之前
until I saw those crib notes in your palm.
抄笔记!
Crib notes!
当然,我另一本关于没食子蜂的书…
Of course, my other book on cynips…
六年内在图书馆从没有被借出去过
hasn’t been checked out of the library in six years.
我很惊奇有一打的人都看过
I’d be surprised if a dozen people have read it.
但我猜我总是知道瘿蜂不会…
But I guess I always knew that gall wasps weren’t going to…
找上我的门来
make them beat a path to my door.
不管怎样,谢谢你,赫尔曼
In any case, thank you, Herman.
这是…这太精彩了 实在是很好的演讲
This is– This is splendid. A really fine event indeed.
谢谢 – 干杯,金教
Thank you. -Cheers, Prok.
祝贺你! – 听!听!
Congratulations. -Hear.! Hear.!
干杯
Cheers.
几天前有几个本科生…
Some reform-minded undergraduates…
来访问我
paid me a visit the other day, Thurman.
他们正争取开一个性知识课程
They are campaigning for a sex course.
我已经在卫生课上讲了性知识了
I already cover sex in the hygiene class.
学生把卫生课称为校园里最无用的课
Which the student paper called the most useless course on campus.
金赛先生,幸会
Oh, Kinsey. I’m glad to see middle age hasn’t softened the edges.
金赛夫人 – 我觉得我们高学术的…
Mrs. Kinsey. – Not only is your class irrelevant, it’s irresponsible.
有必要把性知识普及到校园里
There’s a V.D. epidemic sweeping this country, Thurman.
那是我的错咯?我不知道是受了羞辱还是过奖
And that’s my fault? I don’t know whether to be insulted or flattered.
而且,这样说其实大家都会…
Besides, there’s a cure for syphilis…
几乎就是废话
and it’s called abstinence.
但是有行动就不一样
Penicillin works just as well.
赫曼,我们要把陈规陋见甩到一边
Herman, the trustees appointed you to shake things up around here.
为什么不直接跟年轻人演讲,传授性知识…
Why not address the need for sex instruction that deals frankly…
让他们解决真正的问题,真正关心所在呢?
with students’ real questions, real concerns?
公开讲授性知识只会促进白日梦
Open sex instruction promotes daydreaming.
最好在医学课上讲授这些东西
It is better to address these matters in a general medical course.
你是说像讲授…
You mean an anti-sex course…
蜜蜂的枯燥知识一样吗?
with irrelevant gabble about dahlias and bees.
先生们,请自重
Gentlemen. Please.
我会考虑接受学生的意见的
I am going to take the students’proposal under advisement.
好的
Good.
但是,因为我刚上任不久…
But since I just got this job…
可能要花几个星期时间…
and wouldn’t mind hanging on to it for a couple of weeks…
我想我暂时还是会采纳卫生课
I think I’m gonna stick with the hygiene course for now.
医学研究表明…
Medical authorities state…
十几岁少女要注意卫生保健…
that, of the type of teenage girls applying at public health stations for aid…
沾染性病的可能性…
the percentage that is infected with venereal disease…
是很高的
is always very high.
在所有这些情况中
In all of these cases…
精力旺盛,频繁接触异性…
where youthful energy and inquisitiveness are unrestrained…
性冲动总是会被挑起…
the sex urge is always present…
随之而来的可能是…
and promiscuity nearly always follows…
性行为…
with its inevitable harvest…
流产…
of abortions, illegitimate births and…
甚至性病
disease.
你出什么问题了?洁丽 – 呃,我下面不太舒服
What’s your trouble,Jerry? – Well, I– I’ve got a pretty bad sore down here.
过去那边桌子上 我们看看
Just stretch out on that table over there. We’ll have a look at you.
我们可以看到…
The story vividly portrays…
由于性行为而感染…
the misery caused to innocent victims…
因而身体受损…
by the ignorance or selfishness…
甚至畸形的人们,后果很严重
of individuals infected with syphilis.
你必须认真学习…
You had to learn the hard way…
你看到一个妇女是否感染梅毒,都不能讲出去
that you can’t tell by the looks of a woman whether she has syphilis or not.
我想我可能要退学
I guess that finishes me.
这样人们就不知道我是谁了
I’ll have to quit school and go someplace where people don’t know who I am.
这样导致青少年犯罪的一个大原因就是…
The cure forjuvenile delinquency is…