有时候真是听不懂你们说的话
I have trouble understanding you people some times.
你们都 不好好说话
Y’all…talk so funny.
先生们 他就麻烦你们了
Gentlemen, would you look after him, please.
这才是爆有型的礼帽
Now, this is a dope ass top hat.
瞪羚 咱们看赛马去
Gazelle, let’s go Ascotting.
怎么回事 瞪羚
What happened there, Gazelle?
快点 我要让女王等我了
Come on, don’t make me late for the queen.
快走 瞪羚 要迟到了
Come on, Gazelle. We gonna be late.
赛马场多远 多远来着
How far is Ascot? How far?
-梅林说您想见我 长官 -请坐
– Merlin said you wanted to see me, sir? – Sit down.
-小狗挺不错 叫什么 -JB
– Pretty dog. What’s his name? – JB.
-詹姆斯·邦德的缩写 -不是
– As in James Bond? – No.
-杰森·伯恩 -不 是杰克·鲍尔- Jason Bourne? – No, Jack Bauer.
选得好
Bravo.
虽然我不想承认 艾格西
It pains me to admitt it, Eggsy,
但我你也许有一天
but I think that one day
也能成为和他们一样优秀的特工
you might be as good a spy as any of them.
拿着
Take it.
把狗打死
Shoot the dog.
枪上膛了 把狗打死
This weapon is live. Shoot the dog.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
还是姑娘有胆子
At lease the girl’s got balls.
出去
Get out.
我就知道你不行
I knew you couldn’t make it.
回家吧
Go home.
梅林 请让罗克茜进来吧
Merlin, send in Roxy, please.
欢迎加入王牌特工
Welcome, to Kingsman.
兰斯洛特
Lancelot.
-妈 -艾格西
– Mom. – Eggsy.
天啊你去哪了 我担心死你了
God, where you’ve been? I’ve been so worried about you.
天啊 你都长这么大了
Oh my days, just look how big you grow.
-他在哪 -我没事 艾格西
– Where is he? – I’m fine. Eggsy.
求你了 求你别去惹他
Please, please, just don’t get involved.
不 我就不该留下你一个人
No, I should’ve never have left you on your own.
这事到此为止了
This stops right now.
-马上回来 -艾格西
– Be right back. – Eggsy.
-迪恩 -小废物 你回来了
– Dean. – Oh, Mugsy, so you’re back.
怎么 现在改偷出租车了
What, you nicked a fucking taxi now?
没错 我要跟你谈谈我妈眼上的伤
Yeah. Can I have a word about my mom’s black eye.
你还想跟我谈 你一下那出租车
You wanna have a word with me, you get out that cab,
我立马打得你找不着北
I’ll knock you staight back down your fucking ass.
先让你的狗腿子进去 然后我再出来
Tell your muppets to go inside, then I’ll get out.
去吧 小子们 两下就搞定了
Go on, lads. There’ll be two hits.
一下揍他 一下他倒地
Me hittin’ him. And him hittin’ the floor.
来吧 小兔崽子
Come on, then, you prick.
看看你有什么本事 想打我
Let’s see what you got, eh? Want a bit of me?
-你干什么 -不 不 别这样
– What you’re doing? – No, no, no. Come on.
你干什么 你要去哪儿
What you’re doing? Where you going?
你这个蠢货 就这么没种
You mug. What, you ain’t got no bollocks?
那家伙打了我妈妈
Come on, he hit my fucking mum!
等你带种了再来找我吧 蠢货
Come back when you’ve grown a pair. Muggsy.
你为了一只狗放弃了自己的大好前程
You throw away your biggest opportunity over a fucking dog.
然后你还偷了我老板的车给我蒙羞
And then you humiliate me by stealing my boss’s car.
你为了一份破工作就冲自己的狗开枪
You shot a dog just to get a fucking job.
没错
Yes, I did.
每次我上厕所看到泡菜 就想起当时的场景
And Mr. Pickle here reminds me of that every time I take a shit.
你打死自己的狗还把它做成了标本吗
You shot your dog and had it stuffed?
你个变♥态♥
You fucking freak.
不 我对我的狗开枪了
No, I shot my dog,
之后我把它带回家里
and then I brought him home and
又继续养了它11年
continue to care for him for the next 11 years,
直到它死于胰腺炎
until he died of pancreatitis.
-什么 -那是空弹 艾格西
– What? – It was a blank, Eggsy.
只是发空弹
It was a fucking blank.
-你还记得阿米莉亚吗 -记得
– Remember Amelia? – Yeah.
她并没有淹死
She didn’t drown.
她是我们柏林技术部门的人
She works in our tech department in Berlin.
还活得好好的
She’s fine.
必须要测试你的极限
Limits must be tested,
除非需要你救人一命 否则不能牺牲他人
Kingsman only condone the risking of a life to save another.
比如你疏忽了 我爸却牺牲生命救你吗
Like my dad saved your life, even though your fuck-up cost his?
你怎么不把他也做成标本放在这儿
What, you got him stuffed here and all?
你看不出来我做的一切
Can’t you see that everything
都是为了报答他的救命之恩吗
I’ve done has been about trying to repay him?
哈利 你听这个
Harry, listen to this.
瓦伦丁终于说了点有用的了
Valetine’s at last saying something of note.
你们知道我为什么喜欢笔和纸吗
You know what I love about pen and paper?
因为没人能入侵
Nobody can hack into this shit.
我们的环球之旅是一个巨大的成功
Our world wide tour was a complete success.
该到手的都到手了
We have total coverage.
女王
爱丁堡公爵
威尔士亲王
康沃尔公爵夫人
剑桥公爵及公爵夫人
乔治王子
哈利王子
就像玩宾戈的时候 把数字全划掉一样
Like when all your numbers in bingo are crossed out.
宾戈
Bingo?
宾戈 那个数字游戏 你应该玩过吧
Bingo, the game, you have played bingo, right?
我可能玩那个吗
Do I look like I play bingo?
关键是
The point is,
如果明天教堂的实验顺利的话
if our test go well at the church tomorrow,
我们就可以行动了
we are good to go.
南部林间教堂
South Glade Mission Church.
-梅林 准备好飞机 -好
– Merlin get the plane ready. – Will do.
-哈利 对不起 我 -你确实该道歉
– Harry, I’m so sorry. I’m gonna do… – You should be.
你老实待在这儿
You just stay right there,
等我解决了问题再收拾你
I’ll sort this mess up when I get back.
我告诉你们 看看这世界吧
And I say to you, bear witness.
看看新闻 艾滋病
Watch the news. Watch the news. AIDS,
洪水 无辜之人泼洒鲜血
floods, the blood of the innocent spilled.
还有人怀疑这不是上帝在降怒吗
And yet, there are those who doubt this is the wrath of God.
我们堕落的政♥府♥纵容鸡♥奸♥ 离婚 堕胎
Our filthy government condones sodomy, divorce, abortion,
还有人在怀疑 这不是伪基♥督♥干的吗
and yet some still doubt, this is work of the Antichrist.
哪怕你不是犹太人
You do not have to be a Jew,
黑人 妓♥女♥
a nigga, a whore, or an
或是信仰科学的进化论支持者…
atheistic science-loving evolution spouter…
说得真好
Charming sermon.
你能看到瓦伦丁吗
Can you see Valetine anywhere?
朋友们 虽然他是公正的上帝 却也会…
So my friends, although he is a just God, he is a vengeful one…
你能肯定我们在范围外吗
You’re sure we’re out of range?
离那一千多英尺呢 怎么了
We’re over thousand feet away, what’s wrong?
要是计算有误怎么办
What if the calculations are wrong?
你只要相信我就好了
You just have to trust me.
犹太人 黑人 还有同性恋
Jew, niggar, fag lovers
撒旦会让他们永世受烈焰煎熬
and the devil is burning them for all eternity.
-请让一下 -你要去哪儿
– Excuse me. – Where’re you going?
你搞什么
What’s your problem?
我是一个信奉天主教的男妓
I’m a Catholic whore currently enjoying a congress out of wedlock
还和一个犹太裔的黑人搞婚外情
with my black jewish boyfriend
他在一家军方的流产门诊部工作
who works at a military abortion clinic.
撒旦万岁
So hail Satan.
祝您有一个愉快的下午 夫人
And have a lovely afternoon, madam.
天哪 他要走了 我得马上开始实验
Oh, shit, he’s leaving, I’m starting the test now.
但愿这群蠢货没少领SIM卡
Hope enough of these freaks have our SIM cards.
你个异教♥徒♥要是就这么走了
You just leave this church like the infidel you are.
你会吞食你的后代
You will eat your babies…
主的血液会淹没你的 主不会拯救你
You will drown in the blood of the Lord. He will not save you.
我♥操♥
Oh fuck.
天哪 我不能看这个 到这儿来
Oh shit, I can’t watch this. Get over here.
天哪 不是吧
Jesus, fuck.
加拉哈德 你能听到我说话吗
Galahad, can you hear me?
哈利
Harry.