最古老的犬类了 容易训练
Oldest barking breed, easy to train.
哈巴狗
A pug?
这是斗牛犬吧
It’s a bulldog, ain’t it?
但它会长大的对不对
It’ll get bigger, though, won’t it?
该死的
Shit.
从磁共振成像来看 没有脑震荡的迹象
His MRI shows no signs of concussion.
头部也无明显外伤
No direct brain trauma at all.
要多久才能下床活动
How much longer can he be out?
这个问得好
That’s the million dollar question.
我们不清楚他到底沾上了什么东西
We don’t know what he was exposed to in there.
那哈利的录像呢
What about Harry’s footage,
没有传送回终端吗
it didn’t stream to his home terminal?
严格加密且无法破解
Encrypted and uncrackable.
所以等他醒了以后
If and when he comes around,
你最好请他分享一下密♥码♥
you might wanna have a word with him about sharing his password.
他会好起来的吧
Is he gonna be all right?
要耐心点 艾格西
We need to have patience, Eggsy.
但希望还是有的
But there’s hope, okay?
我是你的话就会全心投入训练
If I were you, I’ll concentrate on your training,
顺利通过所有测试 让他为你自豪
make it through the test, make him proud.
走啊 走啊
Come on, come on!
JB 动起来 动起来
JB, come on, come on!
我可不想因为你而垫底
I’m not coming last ’cause of you.
JB 再不走信不信我他妈毙了你
JB, I’ll shoot you, got me? I’ll fucking shoot you.
梅林不允许我抱着你走
Merlin said we’re not allowed to hold you.
管他呢
Bollocks.
又进水了
Water!
-想打架 -算了 艾格西
– Come on, eh? – Eggsy, forget it!
怎么了 这么开不起玩笑
Oh, what’s wrong, mate? You can’t take a joke?
打架会被淘汰的 你这么做不值当
Seriously, you’ll get thrown out and it’s just not worth it.
我他妈才不在乎淘不淘汰
Maybe I don’t give a fuck about get kicked out!
那动手啊 你个下等人
Do it. Come on, you pleb.
查理 滚一边去
Charlie, fuck off!
滚开 少来惹我
Yeah, go on. Walk away.
神经病
Dickhead.
没事了 JB
Come on JB.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
你们有一小时完成测试
You have exactly one hour to complete the test,
计时开始
starting now.
前方八百米 发现新目标
New target, 800 metres.
真不敢相信你居然还赖在这
Yeah. It’s unbelievable. You’re still here,
跟一坨屎一样 冲都冲不走
lingering like some big steaming shit that just won’t flush.
收到 目标已确认
Roger that.Target identified
你♥他♥妈♥就不能闭嘴吗
and how about you shut the fuck up?
这就是所谓的平权法案吧
Positive discrimination, that’s what it is.
垃圾学校的学生成绩差得很
It’s like these fucking state school kids
但是照样能进牛津
who get into Oxford on C-grades,
就因为他老妈是个瘸子同性恋
’cause their mum is a one-legged lesbian.
你又不知道我成绩什么样
You don’t know fuck all about my grades.
抱歉 我相信你学历一定很高
Forgive me, I’m sure you’re highly educated.
准备好就开火吧
Fire when ready.
你觉得我需要平权法案吗
How’s that for positive discrimination?
感谢二位的倾听
I want to thank you both for listening.
你们能远道而来我真的感激不尽
And I really, really appreciate you travelling all this way…
女王储殿下
Your Royal Highness.
还有您 首相
And you, too, Prime Minister.
你的主意真是妙极了
I think this is quite brilliant.
说真的 棒极了
It’s absolutely brilliant.
你就是个彻头彻尾的疯子
You are completely crazy.
真是不好意思 公主殿下
Sorry, Your Royal Highness,
要想恢复斯堪的纳维亚半岛秩序
but you got a big role to play
您是不可缺少的一环
in getting the Scandinavian region back on track.
您备受尊敬 鼓舞人心
You’re popular, inspirational,
还有强大的民众号♥召力
and you have the power to galvanize the people.
所以不管您合不合作
Now whether you’re on board or not,
我都不得不坚持
I’m going to have to insist
将您安置在安全的地方
on getting you somewhere I can ensure your safety.
那您呢 首相 您要参与吗
How about you, Prime Minister? You in or out?
身为一个政客 我觉得事到如今
Well, I think it’s about time that a politician did something
该干点有意义的事了
that actually made a difference.
说得好
Too true.
干嘛
What?
把她带走
Take her away.
喝一杯
Drink?
好啊
Why not?
别担心 公主不会受到任何伤害
Don’t worry, no harm will come to the princess.
反正我是共和党的[反王室]
Well, I am a republican anyway, so…
我又不在乎
it really doesn’t matter.
放了公主
Release the princess.
好了 完成了
Okay, you’re done.
感觉还行吧
Not so bad, right?
根本没感觉
Hardly felt a thing.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
荣幸至极
Pleasure is all mine.
没人教你进门要先敲门吗
Ever heard of knocking?
我偷东西踩点时才会敲门
Only when I’m casing the place to rob.
梅林说你找我
Merlin said you wanted to see me?
但愿JB和你一样训练有素
I hope JB’s training is going as well as yours is.
坐下
Sit.
恭喜你晋级六强
Congratulations on making it to the final six candidates.
你的测试成绩比我预想的好多了
Your test results were even better thant I could have hoped.
请进
Come in.
艾格西
Eggsy.
我们需要谈话 你可以回去了
I need to have a private conversation. You’re dismissed.
说什么呢 让他看着
Nonsense. Let him observe.
说不定能学点东西
Might learn a thing or two.
好吧 来看看这个
As you wish. Take a look at this.
我的老天 我都没使劲儿
Oh, for God’s sake, I barely touched you…
你怎么这么…
Oh, man up…
我的老天
Fucking hell!
你也忒暴♥力♥了吧 哈利
That is rank, Harry.
居然爆了他的头
You blew up his head?
有点过头了吧
It’s a bit much, ain’t it?
事实上是他颈部的植入芯片引起了爆♥炸♥
Actually the explosion was caused by an implant in his neck.
就在伤疤下面
Here, under the scar.
我的装备有捕捉到触发信♥号♥♥吗
My hardware picked up the signal that triggered it?
好消息是捕捉到了
Fortunately, yes.
但坏消息是追踪到的IP地址
Unfortunately the I.P. Address I traced it to
属于瓦伦丁公♥司♥
is registered to the Valentine Corporation.
这可怎么找
Well, that’s not much of a lead,
他在全世界可有几百万名员工
he has millions of employees worldwide.
里士满·瓦伦丁就是个天才
That Richmond Valentine is a genius.
你们没看他今天的发布会吗
Did you not see his annoucement today?
没有
No.
平均每人每年要花费近2000美元
We each spend on average 2000 dollars a year
用于购买♥♥手♥机♥和移♥动♥互联
on cellphone and Internet usage.
现在我很荣幸地宣布
It gives me great pleasure to announce
那个时代过去了
those days are over.
自明日起 无论男女老少
As of tomorrow, every man, woman and child
每人都能免费领♥取♥一张
can claim a free SIM card
适配所有电脑和手♥机♥的SIM卡
compatible with any cellphone, any computer
免♥费♥使♥用♥我的通讯动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
and utilize my communications network for free.
免费通话
Free calls,
免费上动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
free Internet,
人人享有
for everyone…
永久畅享
forever.
瓦伦丁的助理也有芯片植入的伤疤
Valentine’s assistant has the same implant scar.
我有必要去会会瓦伦丁先生了
I think Mr. Valentine and I should have a tête-à-tête.
他下周要举办晚宴
He’s having a gala dinner next week.
我帮你搞定邀请函
I’ll get you an invitation.