你走了之后
And while you’re gone,
我让你妈体会体会三个人挤不挤
we’ll show your mother how three can be a good company.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
过来
Come here.
给你
There we go.
开心吧
Is that better?
迪恩对你老妈这么差 为什么不分手
If Dean treats your mum so bad, why don’t she leave him?
缺乏自尊 这就是问题所在
Low self-esteem, that’s her problem.
瞎扯 她怎么可能没自尊呢
Fuck off. Why would she have low self-esteem, mate?
看他老妈那身材
Eggsy’s mom is well fit.
-天哪 -没别的意思 哥们
– Jesus. – No offence, pal.
没关系
That’s all right.
总有一天 我要打烂他的脸
One of these days I’m gonna smash his face in.
你脑子坏了吗
Are you mental, cuz?
他会让那帮家伙扁你一顿
He just get that lot to do you,
然后假装自己什么都…
and then pretend he knew nothing…
不知道
…about it.
你们以为我们老大在泡艾格西的老妈
Oi, you think you can chat shit about us and we won’t do nothing,
你们就可以嘴里喷粪了吗
just ’cause our governor’s banging Eggsy’s mum?
是啊 没错
Pretty much, yeah.
惹他干嘛 赶紧走 不值得的
Well, just leave it. Let’s just go, man. It’s not worth it.
这里不欢迎你们了
Your boys have outstayed your welcome.
滚吧
Leave.
干嘛
What?
刚真是抱歉 兄弟
I’m sorry about that, bruv.
跟他们犯得上吗
That weren’t fucking worth it, boys.
这么冷 干嘛要走路
It’s freezing. Why are we walking?
你♥他♥妈♥顺了他的车钥匙
You jacked his fucking car keys, bruv?
是啊 还要顺他的车呢
Yeah. Now we’re gonna nick his car.
-天哪 -要死 快上车
– Fucking hell. – Shit, move!
等着 兄弟们
Hold on, boys.
那他妈的是我的车
Oi, that’s my fucking car!
艾格西 你这欠操的…
Eggsy! I swear you’re in motherfucking…
说什么 听不见
I can’t hear ya!
小兔崽子
Motherfucking…
走着 艾格西
Floor it, Eggsy!
王八蛋
Wanker!
迪恩 是我
Yeah, Dean. Look, it’s me.
艾格西他妈的偷了我的车
Eggsy just stole my fucking car, yeah.
我刚从酒吧出来
Yeah. I’ve come out of the pub
他当着我的面 原地转了有15圈
and he’s done about 15 donuts in my fucking face
然后开走了
and he’s drove off.
我弄不回来 他藐视我
No, I can’t have it. Look, he disrespecting me,
等于是藐视你
and that means he’s disrespecting you…
等等 搞什么
Hold, hold, hold up, what the…?
操
Dick!
狐狸就是畜生啊 你应该直接开过去
Foxes are vermin, cuz. Should’ve driven it over.
我应该干的事多了去了
I should’ve done a lot of things.
我来搞定 快下车
I’ll sort this. Get outta the car.
快他妈下车啊
I said, get out of the fucking car!
艾格西 做了贼就别想着荣誉感了
Eggsy, there is no such thing as honour amongst thieves.
你要么乖乖
Now you can start giving me some names
供出小伙伴的名字
of the boys you were with,
要么一个人坐牢
or you go down.
自己选吧
It’s up to you.
我要打个电♥话♥ 我有这个权利
I want to exercise my right to a phone call.
最好是打给你老妈
Well, I hope it’s to your mum.
告诉她 你要18个月后才能回家吃晚饭
To tell her you’re gonna be 18 months late for your dinner.
客户投诉中心 请问有什么能帮您
Customer complaints. How may I help you?
我叫艾格西·安温 抱歉 是加里·安温
My name is Eggsy Unwin. Sorry, Gary Unwin.
我遇上麻烦了 现在人在霍尔本警♥察♥局
And, I’m up shit creek, I’m in Holborn police station.
我妈妈说需要帮助时可以拨这个号♥
And my mum said to call this number if ever I needed help…
抱歉 先生 您打错了
Sorry, sir. Wrong number.
等等
Wait, wait.
牛津鞋 不雕花
Oxfords, not brogues?
您的投诉已受理
Your complaint has been duly noted.
希望您依旧愿做我们的忠实客户
And we hope that we have not lost you as a loyal customer.
他什么
He’s what?
我 好的
I…yeah.
好的 我完全理解
Yes, I totally understand.
艾格西
Eggsy.
要搭车回家吗
Would you like a lift home?
-你是谁 -把你弄出来的人
– Who are you? – The man who got you released.
这不算回答
That ain’t an answer.
说声谢谢很难吗
A little gratitude would be nice.
我叫哈利·哈特
My name is Harry Hart,
那枚勋章是我给你的
and I gave you that medal.
你父亲救过我一命
Your father saved my life.
这么说 当裁缝之前你当过兵
So before you was a tailor you was in the army?
-是军官吗 -并不算
– Like an officer? – Not quite.
你在哪儿服役 伊♥拉♥克♥之类的吗
So where were you posted, Iraq or something?
抱歉 艾格西 这是机密
Sorry, Eggsy, classified.
但我老爸救过你的命 对吧
But my dad saved your life, eh?
你父亲牺牲的那天 是我的疏漏
The day your father died, I missed something.
要不是他挺身而出
And if it weren’t for his courage,
我的疏漏会让所有在场的人丧命
my mistake would have cost the lives of every man present.
所以我欠他的
So I owe him.
你父亲很勇敢 是个好人
Your father was a brave man, a good man.
我读过你的档案
And having read your files,
你的某些选择会让他很失望吧
I think he’d be bitterly disappointed in the choices you’ve made.
你没资格对我评头论足
You can’t talk to me like that.
智商超群 小学时期表现优异
Huge IQ, great performance at primary school.
之后却越走越歪
And then it all went tits up.
毒品 小偷小摸 从未有过像样的工作
Drugs, petty crime, never had a job.
你以为现在工作很好找吗
Well, you think there’s a lot of job going around here, do you?
那也不能说明你为什么放弃了爱好
Doesn’t explain why you gave up your hobbies.
连续两年获得地区10岁以下组体操冠军
First prize, regional under 10 gymnastics, two years in a row.
你的教练本想培养你去奥♥运♥会
Your coach had you picked as Olympic team material.
要是碰上像我继父那样的人
Yeah, well, when you grow up around someone like my stepdad,
很快就会沾染上别的爱好
you pick up new hobbies pretty quickly.
当然 总是别人的错
Of course. Always someone else’s fault.
那你从海军陆战队退出又怪谁呢
Who’s to blame for you quitting the marines?
训练已经过半
You’re halfway through training,
表现优异 你却放弃了
doing brilliantly but you gave up.
因为我妈妈快要疯了
Because my mum went mental.
天天说会像失去老爸一样失去我
Banging on about losing me as well as my dad,
不想让我给你们这群老爷当炮灰
didn’t want me being cannon fodder for snobs like you,
高高在上 对我们指手画脚
judging people like me from your ivory towers,
却不想想我们的苦衷
with no thought about why we do what we do.
我们也没得选 懂吗
We ain’t got much choice, you get me?
如果能有好命 屁♥股♥插着金汤勺出生
And if we was born with the same silver spoons up our arses,
我们绝不比你们差
we’d do just as well as you,
只会更优秀
if not better.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么 想找事吗
What the fuck you doing here? You taking a piss?
活生生的例子来了
Some more examples of young men
我看他们也只需要插个金汤勺
who simply need a silver suppository.
不 他们是例外 走吧
No, they are exceptions, come on.
胡扯 酒还没喝完呢
Nonsense. We haven’t finished our drinks.
因为你偷了他的车 迪恩说不用再留情
After you nicked his car, Dean says you’re fair guy,
他也不会再听你老妈的求情了
and he ain’t give a shit what your mum says.
小伙子们
Listen, boys.
我今天情绪波动很大
I’ve had a rather emotional day,
不管你们和艾格西有什么过节
so whatever your beef with Eggsy is,
这孩子大概是有错在先
and I’m sure it’s well founded,
我只希望你们能让我们单独待会
I’d appreciate it enormously if you could just leave us in peace,
让我喝完这杯吉尼斯 谢谢
until I finish this lovely pint of Guinness.
你最好闪远点 老爷爷 拳头不认人
You should get out of way, granddaddy, you’ll get hurt and all.
他不是开玩笑的 你走吧
He ain’t joking, you should go.
借过
Excuse me.
再想找小鲜肉玩
You looking for another rent boy,