瞪羚
Gazelle!
快点
Come on!
杀了他
Kill him!
漂亮 小子
Well done, son!
太好了
Yes!
太棒了 艾格西
Yes, Eggsy!
干得漂亮 艾格西
Well done, Eggsy!
你也是 兰斯洛特
And you, Lancelot.
妈妈对不起你 妈妈永远不会伤害你
Mum’s so sorry. Mummy will never hurt you.
妈妈永远不会伤害你 对不起
Mummy will never hurt you. I’m so sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
哈利会为你骄傲的 艾格西
Harry’ll be proud of you, Eggsy.
他选对人了
He was right.
你好呀
‘Sup, man?
你是不是该说个烂透了的冷笑话
Is this the part where you say some really bad pun…
就像你对哈利说的
Just like you said to Harry?
这可不是那种电影 哥们
This ain’t that kind of movie, bruv.
真棒
Perfect.
艾格西 你去哪
Eggsy, where are you going?
不用拿香槟 飞机上有好多呢
There’s no need for champagne, we got loads in the plane.
你拯救了世界吗
Did you save the world?
是的
Yes, I did.
那…你要进来吗
So… are you gonna come in?
当然
Yes, I am.
梅林 这牢房♥锁了 我怎么进去
Merlin, this cell is locked. How do I get in?
2625.
梅林 你真棒
Merlin, you’re the governor.
你欠我个人情 艾格西
You owe me, Eggsy.
艾格西
Eggsy!
这画面太美了
Oh my word.
米歇尔 把那玩意儿关了 难听死了
Michelle, turn that shit off. It’s driving my nuts in.
我挺喜欢这歌♥的 继续放吧 妈
I rather like that song. Leave it on there, ma.
小废物回来了呀
Mugsy’s back.
终于有胆量跟我说话了吗 小子
You finally come to have that word with me, have you, son?
还是你穿得人模狗样
Or are you gonna run away again
是为了拿去法♥院♥当借口跑路啊
and pretend you’re going to court, dressed like that?
你是说这身吗
Oh, you mean this?
不
No.
我认识了一位
I know this bloke who’s
萨维尔街定制店的接♥班♥人
just taken over a tailor shop on Saville Row.
他给了我一份工作 妈
He’s given me a job, mum.
还有许多福利
Comes with a lot of perks.
包括一套房♥
Including a house.
搬来和我一起住吧 妈
Come and live with me there, mum.
来吧
Come on.
你给我坐下 想让她见你
Sit down, you. The only place she’ll be visiting
除非你被揍住院了 明白吗
is you in a fucking hospital, did you hear?
跟他较什么劲 迪恩
Just leave him alone, Dean!
艾格西 快走吧 走吧宝贝
Eggsy, go. Please, just go, babe.
-好吧 -没错 听妈妈的话
– All right. – Yes, do as mummy says.
怎么没让你的裁缝朋友
Why don’t you ask that tailor friend of yours
给你做身胆小鬼套装啊 小废物
to knock up a nice chicken costume? It’ll suit you, you mug.
我有一位挚友说过
As a good friend once said…
明礼
Manners…
方能
maketh…
成人
man.
-迪恩 -闭上你的嘴
– Dean. – Shut the fuck up!
艾格西 少他妈跟我扯什么礼…
Eggsy, I’m gonna shove your manner up your fucking…
你们是想傻站一天
So, are we gonna stand around here all day,
还是想打一架
or are we gonna fight?
她把平凡变得非凡 教我成为王牌绅士