艾格西 左拐
Eggsy, take a left.
前方两名守卫
Two guards, up ahead.
兰斯洛特 马上脱离
Lancelot. Release, now!
艾格西 径直向前 然后右拐
Eggsy. Straight ahead, then right.
又来了两名
There’s two more.
好了 大家站起来 倒计时迎接V日吧
All right! Everybody on your feet. Count down to V-Day!
欢迎来到新时代
Welcome into new age!
我讨厌这样
I don’t like this!
那边
Over there.
前面
Up ahead.
艾格西 左拐进入窄道
Eggsy, next left, you got a narrow tunnel.
开始吧 十
Here we go! Ten,

nine,

eight,

seven,

six,

five,

four,

three,

two,

one!
漂亮 你们都完成得很出色
Nice! Well done, both of you!
不起作用 应该可以启动的呀 怎么回事
It’s not working! It’s supposed to be working, what the fuck?
做得好 罗克茜 真棒
Yes! Well done, Rox. Good girl!
我们失去了一颗卫星
We’ve lost one of our satellites.
不不不 这我可破解不了
Oh, no, no! There’s no way I can hack pass that!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没必要拿枪指着我吧 我就是个飞行员
Come on. There’s no need for guns. I’m just the pilot.

Fuck!
梅林
Merlin!
快进来
Get in here!
快点
Come on!
-赶紧离开这 -不行
– Let’s get the fuck out of here! – We can’t.
我侵入不了瓦伦丁的系统
I can’t get into Valentine’s machine.
有生物特征识别系统
It’s got biometric security.
你还得再回去
You’re gonna have to get in there
别让他的手再碰到桌子
and make sure his hand never touches that desk.
-你这是在逗我玩吗 -很遗憾 并不是
– Are you taking the fucking piss? – I’m afraid not.
把这个给我
Let’s have that, then?
这是我的
This is mine.
你的装备在那边
I’ll show you yours.
选得好
Good choice.
重连所有卫星还要多久
How long to relink the satellite chain?
一小时 有可能两小时
It’ll take an hour, maybe two.
胡扯 把这俩连起来不就行了
Bullshit! Just bring these two closer together.
但那颗不是你的
But that’s not yours.
V眼镜 呼叫E
V-glass, call E, man.
E 我是V 听我说 我这遇到了点小麻烦
E! It’s V. Listen man, I’ve got a little hiccup on this end,
需要你帮个忙
I need a piggyback.
我刚损失了颗卫星
One of my satellites just went down
但它正好挨着你的卫星
but it’s right next to one of yours.
你真懂我
You’re in my mind!
你要多久能搞定
How long before you make that happen?
行动
Go.
好了 应该快好了
All right, we should be coming back online.
10%
Ten percent.
糟了 艾格西
Oh shit! Eggsy!
瓦伦丁正在用别人的卫星
Valentine’s using someone else’s satellite.
他在重新连接卫星
He’s gonna reconnect the chain.
应该用不了多久了
It’s gonna take him no time at all.
已经20%了
It’s at twenty percent!
艾格西 瓦伦丁为你准备了份大礼
Eggsy. Seems Valentine’s got a present for you.
你得抓紧了
Get a move on!
那王牌特工小子死了吗
Is that Kingsman kid dead yet?
还没有 不过快了
Not yet, but he will be soon.
很好
Good.
梅林 我死定了
Merlin, I’m fucked.
我也是
As am I.
他们两边包抄上来
They’re coming at me from both sides.
我无路可走了
I’m out of options.
罗克茜 罗克茜 帮我个忙
Rox? Rox, I need a favour.
打电♥话♥给我妈 让她把自己锁起来 远离迪恩
Call my mum, tell her to lock herself away from Dean…
还有宝宝
and the baby.
告诉她 我爱她
And tell her I love her.
我♥操♥
Oh, for fuck’s sake!
梅林 还记得你说没用的芯片吗
Merlin, remember those implants you said were of no use to us?
你有办法激活吗
Any chance you can turn them on?
对啊 轮到我玩你了 瓦伦丁
Right. My turn to play, Valentine.
不不不 他在做什么
No. No, no! What the fuck is he…
我没法阻止他
I can’t stop this!
有劳了
Yes, please.

No!
天呐 这画面真♥他♥妈♥太美了
Oh, my God! That is fucking spectacular!
梅林 你真♥他♥妈♥是天才
Merlin you’re a fucking genius!
外面发生了什么事
What the fuck is happening out there?
你不是那个失踪的公主吗
Aren’t you that princess who went missing?
你能救我出去吗
Can you get me out?
我救你的话 你能吻我一下吗
Well, if I do, will you give me a kiss?
我一直想吻公主
I’ve always wanted to kiss a princess.
你现在救我出去 可不只给你个吻
If you get me out right now, I’ll give you more than just a kiss.
你个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
你真的以为我会蠢到
Did you really think I was stupid enough
给自己也植入那玩意儿吗
to implant one of those things in my own head?
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
What are you, fucking crazy?
害死这么多无辜的人为了什么
All those innocent people killed, and for what?
你根本阻止不了我
You didn’t stop shit!
好了 我把门锁好了 你还想要我做什么
Fine, I’ve locked the door. What do you want me to do now?
我刚说了 把你女儿
As I said, put your daughter
锁进浴室里 再把钥匙扔了
in the bathroom and throw away the key.
计划照常进行
It’s still happening!
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Are you fucking insane?
照做就行了
Just do it.
艾格西 信♥号♥♥开始发射了
Eggsy! The signal’s starting!
快别让瓦伦丁摸那桌子了
Get Valentine’s hand off that bloody desk now!
抱歉 美女 我得去拯救世界了
Sorry, love. Gotta save the world.
如果你拯救了世界 我可以让你玩后面
If you save the world, we can do it in the asshole.
我去去就回
I’ll be right back.
祝你好运
Good luck!
伦敦
London.
里约
Rio.
快趴下
Get down!
你成功了
You did it!
这玻璃撑不了多久
That glass’s not gonna hold long.
你在这待着
Just stay here.
梅林 快告诉我怎么上去
Merlin, quickly. How do I get up there?
继续射击 我找条路
Keep shooting, I’ll find a route.
明白
Understood.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck!
又开始了
We’re back up!
又开始了
We’re back up!
太棒了
This is great.
艾格西 快搞定他啊
Eggsy, fucking get on with it!
揍扁他 玲玲
Kick his ass, Gazze!
首尔 加拉加斯 孟买♥♥…
Seoul. Caracas. Mumbai…
杀了那混♥蛋♥ 他把我们的朋友都害死了
Kill that motherfucker! He killed all our friends!
艾格西 世界已经陷入混乱了
Eggsy, the world is going to shit!
-他死了没 -还没
– Is he dead yet? – Not yet!
玩够了没 快杀了他
Stop playing with your food. Kill him!
瞪羚
Gazelle!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!