瑞典首相请求降落
Swedish Prime Minister requesting permission to land.
允许降落
Permission granted.
-请 -谢谢
– Please. – Thank you.
-有多少人要来这里 -没多少
– So how many more are we expecting? – Not many.
他们都有自己的防空洞
Most have their own bunkers.
来的都是超级紧张的人
I figure we’re just getting the really nervous ones.
欢迎您 首相
Welcome, Prime Minister.
植入的芯片会发射抗干扰信♥号♥♥
It seems the implant can emit some kind of counter signal
保证被植入芯片的人
to ensure the wearer remains
免受手♥机♥卡电磁波的干扰
unaffected by the waves on the SIM cards.
让所有人变成杀人狂魔的电磁波吗
The waves that turned everyone into a psycho killer?
没错
Quite.
可是他没有告诉那些人
But what he probably didn’t tell anyone,
这种芯片可以按照指令
is it can also super heat
让他们软组织过热
their soft tissue as command.
瓦伦丁留下的人都是精心挑选的
Valentine selected his chosen few to get the countdown warning.
他必须要确保
He had to be sure they
计划开始之前没人会泄密
didn’t blab it to the wrong people beforehand.
-这对我们有什么帮助吗 -没有
– How does this help us right now? – It doesn’t.
罗克茜 准备出发
Roxy, here we go.
你上升的高度越高 气球就会膨胀得越大
The higher you go, the more the balloons expand.
你一到达大气层边缘 气球就会爆♥炸♥
When you reach the edge of the atmosphere, it will explode.
必须在那之前部署好导弹 明白吗
You need to deploy the missile just before that, okay?
-大气层边缘 -你一部署好
– The edge of the atmosphere. – Once you deployed,
就要马上脱离 以迅速下降
you’ll need to release for descent fast.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-你能做到的 好吗 -好的
– You can do this. Okay? – Yeah.
艾格西 快来 时间不等人
Eggsy, come on, time is not our friend.
你得用亚瑟的邀请函混进去
Getting in Arthur’s invitation, you gonna need to blend in.
-要我假扮亚瑟吗 -他的邀请函在手♥机♥里
– I’m supposed to be Arthur? – He’s invitation is in his phone.
给他们看这个 说他的真名 切斯特·金
Give them this, give his real name, Chester King.
-那你呢 -我是你的飞行员 我留在这
– What about you? – I’m your pilot, I’m gonna stay here.
-这个合身吗 -定制的西装一定合身
– Is that gonna fit me? – A bespoke suit always fits.
穿的时候记得感谢哈利
Just be grateful Harry had it made for you.
快去换衣服
Get dressed.
-这些家伙怎么了 -我不知道
– What the fuck’s wrong with them? – I don’t know.
可能是因为要发生大屠♥杀♥吧
Could have something to do with the mass genocide?
把话筒给我
Give me the mic.
嗨 大家都听我说
Hey, yo, everybody listen up. Hello, hello.
你们他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
我只想提醒你们 今天是个庆祝的日子
I just want to remind you that today is a day of celebration.
今天我们不要想死亡
We must put aside all thoughts of death,
要想新生
and focus on birth.
一个新时代的诞生
The birth of a new age.
不要哀悼今天牺牲的人们
We mustn’t mourn those who give their lives today.
要对他们的牺牲致敬
We just honor their sacrifice…
她有我的电♥话♥吗 我换手♥机♥了…
Has she got my number to call me back? I’ve got a new phone…
对他们为拯救人类做的贡献致敬
and their role in saving the human race.
心里不要有疑虑 也不要有愧疚
We must put aside doubts and guilt.
你们是被选中的人
You are the chosen people.
我们给孩子们讲诺亚方舟的故事时
When folks tell the kids the story of Noah’s Arc,
-诺亚是邪恶的吗 -不是
– is Noah the bad guy? – No.
-上帝是邪恶的吗 -不是
– Is God the bad guy? – No.
-那成双成对的动物们呢 -不是
– How about the animals marching two by two? – No.
当然不是了 这就对了
Of course not. Yeah, that’s it.
快把苦瓜脸变成笑脸
Let’s turn those frowns upside down.
吃好喝好 尽兴玩
Eat, drink, and party!
我们新时代里再会
And I will see you all, in the new age.
罗克茜 是我
Rox, it’s me.
风景怎么样
How’s the view?
-挺可怕 -我这儿挺棒的
– Hideous. – Mine’s pretty sweet.
-他们给你定制西装了吗 -还没有
– They made you one of these suits yet? – No, not yet.
给你留个努力的目标啊
You got something to look forward to then.
我们快到瓦伦丁的基地了 不说了
We’re coming up on Valentine’s base. Gotta go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
看着不错嘛 艾格西
Looking good, Eggsy.
感觉也不错 梅林
Feeling good, Merlin.
这里是N247CK 请求降落
This is November 247 Charlie Kilo, request permission to land.
允许降落
Permission is granted.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
艾格西 走吧
Eggsy, we’re on.
我是切斯特·金
Chester King.
欢迎您 金先生
Mr. King, welcome.
相信您会遵守
I’m sure you’d be a dear to
瓦伦丁禁止携带武器的政策
Valentine’s strict no weapons policy,
但您不介意的话
but if you don’t object.
-当然不会 -谢谢
– Of course. – Thank you.
你有没有携带行李
Do you have any luggage?
恭喜你 麦考夫
Congratulations, Mycroft,
你从飞行员晋升为随扈了
you just graduated from my pilot to my valet.
-你个不要脸的 -明白了吗
– You cheeky… – Understood?
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾格西 找台笔记本 让我连上动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Eggsy, find a laptop, get me online.
时间不多了 记住 尽力混入人群
The clock is ticking. Now, remember, try to blend in.
-需要喝点什么吗 先生 -马提尼 用琴酒
– Would sir care for a drink? – Martini, gin,
不能用伏特加
not vodka, obviously,
搅拌十秒钟
stired for 10 seconds while
要盯着未开瓶的味美思看
glancing at an unopened bottle of Vermouth.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅林 你在看吗
Merlin, you’re clocking this?
在 保持警惕
Yes, I am. Stay focused.
兰斯洛特 你做得很好 马上就到了
Lancelot, you’re doing great. Not much further to go.
好的 梅林
Yes, Merlin.
艾格西 赶快让我连上动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Eggsy, get me online, now.
好的 这就去
Yep, I’m on it.
兰斯洛特 你即将到达极限高度
Lancelot you’re approaching your altitude limit.
气球撑不了多久了
Those baloons won’t last much longer.
准备部署导弹
Prepare to engage missile.
旧社会已死 新社会永生
Society’s dead, long live society.
说得太对了
Amen to that.
-我叫摩尔登·林斯特罗 -我叫切斯特·金
– I’m Morden Lindström. – Chester King.
你是怎么连上动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥的 我连不上
How do you get online? I couldn’t.
他这是封闭式动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Oh, well, it’s a closed network,
得提前获得授权才能连上
you see, pre-authorized, connections only.
已经锁定卫星
I’ve got a fix on the satellite.
你那时间准吗
Do you have the correct time?
我的表好像还在上个时区
I think I’m still on my last time zone.
我调好了 我来看一下
Oh, yeah, yeah. Let’s see now.
艾格西 我侵入了 立刻回到飞机上来
Eggsy, I’m in. Get your arse back to the plane, now.
-我这就来 -兰斯洛特 祝你好运
– On my way. – Lancelot, good luck.
准备发射 三 二
Firing in 3, 2…
-慢慢站起来 -你♥他♥妈♥怎么会在这里
– Nice and slow. – What the fuck are you doing here?
显然我们全家都收到了邀请
Well, my family were invited, obviously.
给我慢慢站起来
Now get the fuck up, slowly.
我♥操♥ 兰斯洛特 赶快发射
Oh, shit. Lancelot, hurry up and fire.
-另一个气球也快要炸了 -好的 梅林
– The other balloon is gonna blow. – Yes, Merlin.
我就快搞定了 马上就好
I’ve nearly got it, give me a second.
瓦伦丁 我抓到了个间谍
Valentine, I caught a fucking spy.
V眼镜 放大
V-glass, zoom.
我♥操♥ 这不是那年轻随扈嘛
Oh, fuck, is that young valet.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
好了
Got it.
该死 拉响警报
Oh, shit, sound the alarm.
我可不想冒险
I’m not taking any chances.
好了 你开始两分钟倒计时
Okay, you send out a 2 minutes warning,
我来手动控制
I’m starting the override.
好了 开始吧
All right, let’s do this.
开始倒计时
Countdown, initiated.
-他在哪里 -在这里
– You see him? – Right here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!