We must condemn it immediately.
我们必须尽快制止
Call it treason, and kill those who whisper it.
这是叛国 要杀造谣者的头
The rumor will die if we show the boy as active.
如果我们表现的那孩子积极主动 谣言自然会消失
How long before he wears a mask?
他还要多久戴上面具?
Will you have one made for him?
你是不是要给他做一顶?
How did my boy deserve it?
为什么我的孩子就要那样?
Jerusalem is dead, Tiberias.
耶路撒冷已死 泰比利亚斯
No kingdom is worth my son alive in hell.
没有哪个王国值得我的孩子活在地狱
I will go to hell instead.
我要代替他下地狱
Do you remember the story of Llewellyn? No.
你还记得卢埃林的故事吗? 不记得了
Well, do you remember why? No.
那你知道为何吗? 不知道
He was so lonely…
他是那么的孤单…
and he called all the gods.
他叫来了所有的神
Why? Because he was desperate. It was a proof of love.
为什么? 因为他绝望了 那是爱的证明
Is this why you came to the Holy Land?
这是你来圣地的原因吗?
Come on!
来吧!
Leave us.
退下
The boy’s in heaven? Yes.
那孩子升♥天♥了? 是的
His mother has more backbone than I do.
他母亲比我更坚强
She’s in the crypt and will not come out.
她在地窖里不会再出来了
Have the Templars killed Balian? Yes.
圣殿骑士干掉了巴里安? 是的
Reynald…
雷纳尔德…
give me a war.
我要战争!
That is what I do.
如你所愿
Behold your rightful queen and heir…
你们的法定女王…
to the throne of the kingdom of Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷王位的继承人
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是的!是的!是的!
I, Sibylla, by the grace of the Holy Spirit…
我 茜贝拉 承蒙圣灵…
choose as king Guy de Lusignan…
册立我的丈夫…
the man who’s been my husband.
盖·鲁希南为王
With the help of God, he will rule his people well.
愿神助他勤政爱民
Long live the king in prosperity.
王上万岁!
Long live the king. Long live the king.
王上万岁!王上万岁!
Long live the king.
王上万岁!
I am what I am.
我就是我
Someone has to be.
舍我其谁
Saladin’ s sister.
萨拉丁的妹妹
I know.
我知道
Saladin achki.
萨拉丁·亚姬
I know.
我知道
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam.
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam.
Speak.
说吧
The sultan demands the return of his sister’s body…
苏丹(某国最高统治者的称号♥)要求归还公主的尸体
the heads of those responsible…
交出凶手首级…
and the surrender of Jerusalem.
并献出耶路撒冷城
Does he?
是吗?
What answer do you return to Saladin?
陛下如何回复我家主公?
This.
这样
Take the head to Damascus.
把首级带回大马士革
I am Jerusalem.
我是耶路撒冷王
Assemble the army! Yea!
召集军队!
Now this assembly of barons…
耶路撒冷的王侯将士…
and all Jerusalem is complete.
全部到齐了
There are those among you who may disagree with our succession…
你们当中或有人不同意我继位
but it is war.
但大战临头
Aye!
同意!
And I am…
况且 我是…
the king.
国王
We march at once. What say this council?
我们即刻出征 你们意下如何?
Aye! No.
同意! 不
If you must have war, this army cannot move away from water.
如果你一定要开战 这支军队不可离开水源
You have a chance to hold the city…
守城 或有胜算…
but if you move out against Saladin…
但如果你主动进攻萨拉丁…
this army will be destroyed and the city left defenseless.
这支军队会被消灭而且耶城也将无兵据守
When I wish a blacksmith to advise me in war…
区区铁匠…
I will tell him.
轮不到你提建议
Saladin wants you to come out.
萨拉丁在诱敌深入
He is waiting for you to make that mistake.
他在等你自投罗网
He knows his man.
他了解他的军队
We should meet the enemies of God. Aye!
我们应痛击上帝的敌人 同意!
And so we shall.
我们一定会
Then you do so without my knights.
你去吧 我的骑士全员撤走
Then I will have the glory, Tiberias. You had yours years and years ago.
那么由我来赢得荣誉 你的辉煌早已风光不再
It’s time for mine.
到我扬威立万的时候了
Forward!
前进!
Forward!
前进!
Tiberias.
泰比利亚斯
When Saladin has finished with Guy, he will come.
当萨拉丁消灭了盖 他会杀过来
We must look to the defenses.
我们必须准备守城
The boy’s dead.
那孩子死了
Guy. No.
盖 不
The boy was leprous like his uncle.
那孩子像他舅舅一样患麻风病
She gave him peace.
她让他安静地离去
She let him go…
他去了…
and Jerusalem along with him.
耶路撒冷也已随他而去
Keep to your lines!
保持队形!
You go with the army?
你随军参战?
My order is with the army.
我奉命随军参战
You go to certain death.
参战则必死无疑
All death is certain.
人总有一死
I shall tell your father what I’ve seen you become.
我会告诉令尊你已成才
When Saladin comes…
当萨拉丁杀来…
we’re not defensible.
我们无法抵挡
Save the people from what I have done.
我错了 拯救百姓吧
I will.
我会的
God wills it.
神的旨意!
Can you sense it?
你能感觉到吗?
There has been no messenger.
连捎信的也没有
I drink water for what it is.
我是渴了就喝
I did not give the cup to you.
杯子不是给你的
No, my lord.
是 陛下
A king does not kill a king.
一王不弑他国之王
Were you not close enough to a great king…
和你先王相比 作为一个伟大的国王…
to learn by his example?
你是不是还差的太远?
I’ve given Jerusalem my whole life.
我已为耶路撒冷奉献了毕生
Everything.
我的全部
First I thought we… were fighting for God.
起先 我以为我们… 为上帝而战
Then I realized we were fighting for wealth and land.
接着我意识到 我们是在为财富和土地而战
I was ashamed.
我很惭愧
Tiberias.
泰比利亚斯
There is no more Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷完了
I shall go to Cyprus. Will you come with me?
我要去塞浦路斯 你和我一起走?
No.

You are your father’s son.
将门出虎子
Saladin must move his army from water to water.
萨拉丁必定依水源行军
That gives you four days, maybe five.
你有4天的时间 或者5天
God be with you.
上帝与你同在
He’s no longer with me.
他已舍弃我了
Mark 400. Four hundred!
标记400 400
Four hundred!
400!
They’re here.
他们来了
It is only one man.
一个人而已
No. They’re here.
不 他们来了
This is the only section of the wall that they can attack…
一旦他们轰击城墙…
once they begin to bombard the walls.
这片城墙将会是他们唯一的突破口
They will stop only to avoid hitting their own siege towers as they come in.
攻城时 只有避免误伤自己的攻城塔 他们才会暂停炮击
We take the bombardment.
那时我们开炮
When they cease firing, we fire.
他们停火 我们开火
We must leave the city.
我们必须撤走
How exactly, my lord bishop?
如何撤走 主教大人?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!