That sort of Christianity has its uses, I suppose.
妇人之仁 大概不无用场
We must not go to war with Saladin!
我们不可与萨拉丁开战!
We do not want it, and we may not win it. Blasphemy!
我们不想开战 也未必能打赢 亵渎神灵!
Blasphemy!
亵渎神灵!
An army of Jesus Christ, which bears his holy cross, cannot be beaten.
拥有圣十字架(基♥督♥圣物)的基♥督♥军队战无不胜
Does the count of Tiberias suggest that it could be?
难道泰比利亚斯大人不同意?
There must be war. God wills it!
不可不战 神的旨意!
God wills it! God wills it!
神的旨意! 神的旨意!
God wills it!
神的旨意!
God wills it!
神的旨意!
Silence!
安静!
Saladin has crossed the Jordan with 200,000 men.
萨拉丁率领二十万大军 已经越过约旦
He will make first for Kerak and Reynald de Chatillon.
他会先进攻雷纳尔德的卡勒堡
My lord…
陛下
We must meet him before he reaches Kerak.
他未抵达卡勒堡前 我们必须见他
I will lead the army.
我会御驾亲征
My lord, if you travel, you’ll die.
陛下 如果亲征…你会丧命
Send word to Balian to protect the villagers.
传话给巴里安去保护村民
Assemble the army.
召集军队
What becomes of us?
我们怎么办?
The world will decide.
上天来决定
The world always decides.
从来都是上天来决定
My lord! The king is marching on Kerak.
大人 王上正率军向卡勒堡进发
Let’s go! Hurry. Straight on!
我们走!快点!
Saracen cavalry. They’re coming to close Reynald in.
撒拉逊骑兵 来包围雷纳尔德
These people are not safe outside the walls.
村民在墙外不安全
Saladin will certainly come behind him.
萨拉丁必定随后就到
Go into the fortress now.
立即入城♥堡♥去
Hyah! Hah!
驾!驾!
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
驾!驾! 驾!
Hyah! Hyah!
驾!驾!
Visitors!
有客到
My lord Balian! My lord Balian!
巴里安大人!巴里安大人!
My lord Reynald prays you bring your force into Kerak.
雷纳尔德大人要你领兵进入城♥堡♥
Thank you, but no. If we do, these people will die.
谢谢 但是不行 我们走了 这些百姓必死
We’ll hold the Saracen cavalry until the king arrives.
我们要狙击撒拉逊骑兵 直到王上来
So be it. Hyah!
那好吧
We cannot attack that and live.
攻过去 必死无疑
My lady. What do you look at?
公主 你在看什么?
A knight.
一名骑士
His men.
他的战士
Are you with me?
你与我同在?
Forward!
冲啊!
Divide!
分开!
Your quality will be known among your enemies…
在你还未见到敌人之前…
before ever you meet them, my friend.
你的品德便会在他们之间传扬 我的朋友
You were not that man’s servant.
你不是那人的仆人
No. He was my servant.
不 他是我的仆人
What becomes of us? As you deserve.
我们会怎样? 应得的处置
You reap what you sow.
善有善报
You have heard of this, no?
听过吧?没?
Get up.
起来
You may go into Kerak…
你可以去卡勒堡…
but you will die there.
但进去了 必死无疑
My master is here.
我家主公在这里
Tell my lord Saladin that Jerusalem has come.
禀告萨拉丁主公 耶路撒冷王已到
Saladin.
萨拉丁
I pray you’ll pull back your cavalry and leave this matter to me.
请阁下班师回朝 此事由我处理
I pray you’ll retire unharmed to Damascus.
请阁下撤回大马士革 免伤和气
Reynald of Chatillon will be punished.
雷纳尔德会受惩处
I swear it.
我保证
Withdraw, or we will all die here.
撤兵 否则同归于尽
Do we have terms?
同不同意?
We have terms.
同意
I will send you my physicians.
我会派御医去探望阁下
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam.
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam. (都是问候的话)
I am Reynald of Chatillon!
我是雷纳尔德!
On your knees.
跪下
Lower.
再低些
I… am Jerusalem.
我是耶路撒冷王
And you, Reynald…
而你 雷纳尔德…
will give me the kiss of peace.
给我你的和平之吻
Guard.
侍卫
What are you looking at? A dead man.
你看什么? 一个死人
Reynald de Chatillon, you are arrested…
雷纳尔德 现将你逮捕…
and condemned.
并治罪
Come.
过来
If you continue like this…
如果你继续这样英勇…
I shall have to find a use for you.
我定将委以重任
If God can spare you, that is.
如果上帝允许的话 就这样
God does not know me.
上帝不认识我
Yes, but I do.
但我认识
I need you in Jerusalem.
在耶路撒冷我需要你
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam.
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam.
Why did we retire?
为什么撤退?
Why?
为什么?
God did not favor him. God, alone, determines the results of battles.
神没有眷顾他 唯有神决定战争的胜败
The results of battles are determined by God…
胜败由神决定…
but also by preparation, numbers…
但也取决于备战、兵力…
the absence of disease and the availability of water.
以及健康和储水
One cannot maintain a siege with the enemy behind.
有后顾之忧 亦不可围城
How many battles did God win for the Muslims before I came?
在我之前 神为穆♥斯♥林♥赢过几次战争?
That is, before God determined that I should come.
在神决定我来之前
Few enough.
为数甚少
That’s because we were sinful.
那是因为当时我们罪孽缠身
It is because you were unprepared.
那是因为你们没有备战
If you think that way, you shall not be king for long.
你若这般想法 在位必不长久
When I am not king, I quake for Islam.
我不在位 伊♥斯♥兰♥更不堪设想
Thank you for your visit.
多谢来访
Thank you for your visit.
多谢来访
You promised.
你许诺过
You promised to return Jerusalem.
你许诺光复耶路撒冷
Don’t forget.
别忘了
If I do not deliver war, I have no peace.
如果我不发动战争 就无宁日
The king of Jerusalem will die soon.
耶路撒冷王很快就会死去
When he is dead, the boy will become king of a kingdom he cannot control.
他死后 继位的人将无力控制局面
The Christians will make the war you need.
基♥督♥徒会发动你需要的战争
I am Reynald de Chatillon!
我是雷纳尔德!
I am Reynald de Chatillon!
我是雷纳尔德!
Reynald de Chatillon!
雷纳尔德!
Reynald de Chatillon!
雷纳尔德!
The things that we have left undone…
我们没做到的事情…
plague us as death comes.
让我们痛苦不堪
That is why to the dying…
这就是通向死亡的原因
There is no comfort but the Lord.
没有慰籍 只有上帝
Spare me your sermon.
别讲了
Go and prepare your people for the coronation of my nephew.
去让你的人准备好我的外甥的加冕仪式
Your confession, my lord.
你的忏悔 王上
I shall confess to God when I see him…
我见到上帝时 会向他忏悔的
not to you.
不是向你
Now leave me.
走吧
You sometimes dream you are my wife.
你有时做梦成为我妻子
Let’s pretend you are.
就假装你是吧
I must go.
我得走了
We can’t meet in the city.
我们不能在城里见面
Then we will leave it.
那我们就离开这
And live how? Live where?
那又如何?住在那?
Balian…
巴里安…
my brother’s dying.
我哥哥要死了…
My son will be king and I his regent. I must rule for him.
我儿子将即位 我将摄政 我必须为他治理国家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!