Whoever you are, my lord…
不管你是谁 大人…
my place is here.
我的家在这儿
What made it your place is now dead.
你已经家破人亡
You will never see me again.
你再也不会见到我了
If you want anything of me, take it now.
有什么要求 现在就提
I want nothing.
我什么都不要
I am sorry for your troubles. God protect you.
抱谦打扰了 愿主保佑你
Jerusalem is easy to find.
耶路撒冷不难找
You come to where the men speak Italian…
走到讲意大利语的地方
then continue until they speak something else.
然后一直走 直到讲其他语言
We go by Messina. Good-bye.
我们会经过墨西拿(西西里岛海滨城市) 再见
The village does not want you.
这里不再欢迎你
When the old lord is dead, they will drive you out.
旧主死后 他们会把你赶走
When the bishop is dead, it is certain.
主教死后 肯定是这样
And you take my property.
然后你占有了我的财产
The Church. You.
是教堂 是你
They would have taken you to Jerusalem…
他们可以带你去耶路撒冷…
away from… all this.
离开这伤心之地
I arranged it.
我安排好了
I swear to you…
我向你发誓…
you will have no peace so long as you stay here.
只要你留在这 永无宁日
No man ever needed a new world more.
没人比你更需要新的生活
Imagine your sin and pain erased.
想像擦去你的罪恶和痛苦
All.
一切
If you take the Crusade…
你若参加十字军…
you may relieve your wife’s position in hell.
妻子或许会在地狱超生
I-I put it delicately… She was a suicide. She is in hell.
客气说 她自杀了 她在地狱里
Though what she does there without a head…
况且 她已是无头野鬼
Wait here.
止步
Have you come to kill me?
你来杀我?
Even these days, it is not easy.
我虽一把年纪 也未必容易
Well?
那么?
I have done…
我已…
murder.
杀了人
Haven’t we all?
我们不都杀过人吗?
Is it true…
在耶路撒冷…
that in Jerusalem I can erase my sins…
真的可以…
and those of my wife?
抹掉我和我妻子的罪吗?
Is it true?
是真的吗?
We can find out together.
我们可以一起求证
Show me your hand.
让我看看你的手
Hey!
喂!
Pick it up. Let’s see what you’re made of. His hand is hurt, my lord.
拾起剑 让我们见识见识你的本事 他的手受伤了 大人
I once fought two days with an arrow through my testicle. Ah, yes.
有一次睾丸中箭 我还战斗了两天 好吧
Never use a low guard. You fight well.
永远不要把剑放低 你打得不错
Let’s work on your skills.
现在来训练你的技术
Take a high guard, like this.
像这样 把剑举高
The Italians call it la poste di falcone… the guard of the hawk.
意大利人叫”晴空霹雳”
Strike from high, like this.
从上劈下 这样
Do it.
照做
Sword straighter. Come on.
剑要直 继续
Leg back, bend your knees. Sword straighter.
腿向后 屈膝 剑伸直
Defend yourself.
接招吧
The blade isn’t the only part of a sword.
伤人的不只是刃
Attack.
出招
I have your leave?
我来过几招?
Pay attention.
小心了
What’s this?
什么事?
Uncle. Nephew.
叔叔 侄儿
You have with you a man, Balian, who killed a priest, his brother.
你的人 巴里安 杀了神父 他的哥哥
I’m charged by both my father and the lord bishop to bring him back.
我奉我父亲和主教之命押他回去
What he says is true.
他说的是实情
They have the right to take me.
他们可以抓我
I say he is innocent of the charge.
要我说他就是无罪的
If you say he’s guilty, then we’ll fight, and God will decide the truth of it.
如果你说有罪 我们决斗 由神定夺
My German friend is a close student of the law.
我的德国朋友熟悉法律
Just give him to me. I’ll fight you for something else.
把他交给我 然后我会另找理由跟你打
Uncle, he’s a murderer.
叔叔 他是杀人犯
So am I.
我也是
Whoever dies here today, you will certainly be among them.
不管今天谁死 你必是其中一人
You are my uncle. I must give you the road.
你是我叔叔 我必须给你面子
Hyah! Hyah!
驾!驾!
Heinrich!
海因里希!
Aah!
啊!
To the flanks!
注意侧翼!
Aah!
啊!
Hyah! Aah!
哈! 啊!
Hyah! Come on!
哈! 快点!
Hyah!
驾!
Thank my brother for his love!
感谢我哥哥的爱护!
I am the son of Roger…
我是罗杰的儿子…
Take your helmet off while addressing me.
和我说话时摘下头盔
I’m am the son of Roger de Cormiere.
我是罗杰·柯米尔的儿子
I am accorded the privilege of ransom.
我被给予赎罪的特权
This is true.
是这样
Ah. Well, you broke the arrow.
你折了箭
If the ribs are broken, some marrow may enter the blood…
如果肋骨断了 骨髓会流入血液
in which case you’ll take a fever and die.
那样你会发烧 然后死去
Or a cyst will form…
或者形成包囊…
and you’ll live.
你活下来
You’re in the hands of God.
听天由命吧
Get me some more wine.
多拿些酒来
It was not…
我不是说…
that they had no right to take you.
他们无权带你走
It was the way they asked.
我只是不接受他们的态度
They had the right to take me.
他们有权带我走
So do I.
我也有
To kill an infidel, the pope has said, is not murder.
(朝圣营地 往墨西拿之路) 杀异教♥徒♥ 主教说过 不算谋杀
It is the path to heaven.
那是通往天堂的路
To kill an infidel, the pope has said, is not murder.
杀异教♥徒♥ 主教说过 不算谋杀
It is the path to heaven.
那是通往天堂的路
Godfrey.
高弗雷
To kill an infidel, the pope has said, is not murder.
杀异教♥徒♥ 主教说过 不算谋杀
It is the path to heaven.
那是通往天堂的路
Where do you go? To Jerusalem, brother.
你去哪? 耶路撒冷 兄弟
By which road? Someone knows.
走哪条路? 有人知道
God knows.
上帝知道
When shall we stop this madness?
我们什么时候停止这样疯狂行为?
It will soon be beyond my concern.
很快就不用考虑我了
Who is this?
他是谁?
My son.
我儿子
Would I have fought you when you were still capable of making bastards.
在你还能偷香下崽的时候 我本该和你比试比试
I knew your mother when she was making hers.
我是在你妈出墙的时候认识她的
Fortunately, you’re too old to be one of mine.
很幸运 你太老 不是我所生
All will be settled.
那可放心了
Do you know…
你知道…
what lies in the Holy Land?
圣地有什么吗?
A new world.
一个新世界
A man who, in France, had not a house…
一个在法国一贫如洗的人
is, in the Holy Land, the master of a city.
来到圣地 可以当城主
He who was the master of a city begs in the gutter.
本来当城主的 可以沦落街头
There, at the end of the world…
在那世界的尽头
you are not what you were born…
你凭的不是祖传名位…
but what you have it in yourself to be.
而是要靠自己的真本事
I hope to find forgiveness.
我希望求得宽恕
That’s all I know.
只此而已
Whatever your position, you are of my house…
无论你是尊是卑 既是我的家人…
and that means you will serve the king of Jerusalem.
就要效忠耶路撒冷王
What could a king ask of a man like me?
国王要我这样的人有什么用?
A better world than has ever been seen.
建立更美好的世界

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!