We can break this army here.
我们定能破敌于此
So I say let them come!
所以我要说 要来即来
Let them come!
放马过来!
Come on! Come on!
来吧!来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Remember me in France, Master Gravedigger.
在法兰西记得我 格拉弗蒂格大♥师♥
My lord!
大人!
They will ask for terms.
他们会让步的
They must ask for terms.
他们肯定会让步
Convert to Islam. Repent later.
假意改信伊♥斯♥兰♥教 将来再悔过
You’ve taught me a lot about religion, Your Eminence.
你教晓了我很多宗教的道理 主教大人
Will you yield the city?
肯不肯献城?
Before I lose it, I will burn it to the ground.
城破之前 我定将其付之一炬
Your holy places, ours.
你们的圣地 我们的圣地
Every last thing in Jerusalem that drives men mad.
还有城内让人为之疯狂的一切
I wonder if it would not be better if you did.
这反倒是再好不过了
You will destroy it? Every stone.
你当真要毁城? 玉石俱焚
And every Christian knight you kill will take 10 Saracens with him.
你每杀一个基♥督♥徒 就有10个撒拉逊人陪葬
You will destroy your army here and never raise another.
你将全军覆没 亦不可东山再起
I swear to God that to take this city will be the end of you.
我对天起誓 夺城之日便是你的末日
Your city is full of women and children.
你城内都是妇孺孩童
If my army will die…
如果我全军覆没…
so will your city.
他们也是
You offer terms. I ask none.
是你要谈判 我则无所求
I will give every soul safe conduct to Christian lands.
我会放生所有人 让他们回到基♥督♥的土地
Every soul…
所有人…
the women, the children, the old…
女人 孩子还有老人…
and all your knights and soldiers, and your queen.
以及你的骑士、战士还有你的女王
Your king, such as he is…
你们的国王 就在那边…
I leave to you…
我交给你…
and what God will make of him.
上帝将惩罚他
No one will be harmed.
没人会死
I swear to God.
我对天发誓
The Christians butchered every Muslim within the walls when they took this city.
当年基♥督♥徒破城时 屠♥杀♥了所有的穆♥斯♥林♥
I am not those men.
我和他们不同
I am Saladin.
我是萨拉丁
Saladin.
萨拉丁
Then under these terms, I surrender Jerusalem.
那好 在此条件下 我献出耶路撒冷城
Salaam alaikum.
Salaam alaikum
And peace be with you.
且与你休战
What is Jerusalem worth?
耶路撒冷有何价值?
Nothing.
没价值
Everything.
无上的价值
I have surrendered Jerusalem.
我已献出耶路撒冷城
All will be safely escorted to the sea.
所有人都可以安全的由海路返乡
If this is the kingdom of heaven…
如果这是天国王朝…
let God do with it as he wills.
那就让神的意志来支配它吧
Balian!
巴里安!
Balian!
巴里安!
Yes! Thanks to the Lord!
太好了!感谢大人!
Your brother’s kingdom was here… and here.
令兄的王国存在于这里… 还有这里
That kingdom can never be surrendered.
那王国永远也不会投降
What should I do?
我该怎么办?
I’m still the queen of Acre, Ashkelon, Tripoli.
我仍是艾可 阿什克伦 的黎波里的女王
Decide not to be a queen…
放弃王位…
and I will come to you.
我将和你在一起
The perfect knight.
完美的骑士
Is that what you think you are, is it?
你以为你是吗?
We are all of us what we do.
我们要为我们做的负责
Do it.
下手吧
When you rise again…
你再册封的话…
if you rise…
如果的话…
rise a knight.
册封骑士的话 我就杀了你
This horse…
这匹马…
is not a very good horse.
也并非良驹
I will not keep it.
我不要了
Thank you.
谢谢
And if God does not love you…
若上帝不再爱你了…
how could you have done all the things that you have done?
你又如何成就这丰功伟绩?
Peace be upon you.
祝你平安
Alaikum salaam.
Alaikum salaam
A queen never walks.
女王不用走路的
And yet you are walking.
而你在走路
Forward!
前进!
Forward!
前进!
Halt!
停步!
We crusade to recover the kingdom of Jerusalem.
我们要去收复耶路撒冷国
You go to where the men speak Italian…
走到讲意大利语的地方…
and then continue until they speak something else.
然后一直走 直到讲其他语言
We’ve come by this road to find Balian…
我们专程经过这里来找巴里安
who was defender of Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷的捍卫者
I am the blacksmith.
我是个铁匠
And I am the king of England.
我是英国国王(狮心王理查)
I am the blacksmith.
我是个铁匠
Formation! Forward!
前进!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!