这回希望有用
This one better hold…
它起作用了
Oh, good! It worked!
那么
So…
什么 天啊 – 夸特曼
What’s that? Oh, my God! – Quatermain!
噢 夸特曼
Oh, Quatermain!

Water.
看样子他们考虑到了一切 – 水越来越深了
Looks like they thought of everything. – It’s getting deeper.
别慌 – 我们无路可逃了
Yeah… Don’t panic. – Oh, Quatermain, there’s no way out.
杰西 别慌 别慌 水会流走的
Jesse, don’t panic. Don’t panic. It’ll probably run out of water.
不管怎样 我觉得可以摆脱这一切
I think I’ll get out of this thing, anyway.
有足够的空气 我在你身边 别害怕
There’s plenty of air, and I’m right here, so don’t be scared.
我不害怕 不害怕 我看起来像是害怕吗
I’m not scared. I’m not scared. Do I look scared to you?
嘿 嘿
Hey… Hey!
只是一条蛇 宝贝 别看它 别看
It’s just a snake, sweetheart. It’s only a snake. Don’t look at it.
只是一条蛇 闭上眼一分钟
Don’t look. It’s only a snake. Keep ’em closed one minute longer.
就一分钟
One minute longer. One minute longer.
走 快走
Go! Go! Go on!
它走了吗 – 走了 走了
Is it gone yet? – It’s gone. It’s gone.
杰西 没事了 – 我想我要病了
All right, Jesse. It’s all right. – I think I’m gonna be sick.
如果真是命丧于此 我希望现在就结束
Oh, Quatermain, if this is it, I mean if this is the end…
夸特曼 我想告诉你
Quatermain, I just want you to know that…
我吞了一只虫
I swallowed a bug!
很好 它会使你保持体力
Hey, good. It’ll keep your strength up.
只有你自己认为你那些愚蠢的玩笑好笑
Quatermain, the only one who thinks your stupid jokes are funny is you!
找最高的地方 至少我们死时还年轻
Find the highest place. At least we’ll die… young!
夸特曼
Quatermain…!
我爱你 夸特曼
I love you, Quatermain!
我的
For me.
对我来说
For me.
都是我的
All this for me.
对我来说
For me.
那么 我的呢
And what for me?
那么 我的呢
And what for me?
你认为你杀了我
You think you kill me?
老土耳其人的发明
Old Turkish invention.
现在你才是个蠢货
Now you are the fool. You are the imbecile!
永远别叫一个土耳其人是蠢货 除非你认定他死了
Never call a Turk an imbecile unless you make sure he’s dead.
拥有这些 德国将赢得战争
With all this, Germany will win the war…
统治整个世界 你我都是英雄
and rule the world. You and I will be heroes!
我不想当英雄
But I don’t want to be a hero.
现在,
Now…
装满帽子
fill your hat.
还有口袋
And your pockets.
还有嘴里- 什么
And your mouth. – What?
你听到我说的 吞下这些钻石
You heard what I said. Eat the stones.
你疯了 彻底疯了
You’re mad. You’re insane.
吃钻石做什么 – 别操心了 老兄
What use are the stones inside me? – Don’t trouble yourself, my friend.
等我把你带回去 就把你劈开
When I get you home, I will split you open.
现在
Now…
把钻石吃下去
eat the stones.
吞下去
Now swallow. Now swallow them!
吞下
Swallow!
更多
More!
现在吞下
Now swallow.
现在更多
Now more.
更多
More!
再吃 你这头肥猪
Now more, you fat pig!
走开 你这头德国猪
Move, you German pig!
你逼我吞下这些钻石 但我原谅你
You made me swallow the stones, but I forgive you.
德国泻药世界驰名 它会创造奇迹的
German laxatives are the best in the world. They will work wonders.
当我坐下来享受生活时 我会想起你
I shall think of you as I sit down to, uh…
我满足了
count my blessings.
我不会一枪打死你 我要把你活埋了
But I will not shoot you. I will bury you alive.
这次 你这个傻瓜 就乖乖的等死吧
Only this time you better die properly, silly Turk.
杰西卡
Jesse!
我们只能游过去了 – 等等
We’ll have to swim. – Wait.
过来
Come.
待着别动
Stay where you are!
你们拿了钻石 拿出来
You have diamonds. Take them out.
毕竟
After all…
钻石对死人毫无意义 不是吗
diamonds are no good to the dead, are they?
放进这里
Put them in here.
我说了 全部放进来
All of them, I said.
放进这里
In here.
你自己过来拿
Come get ’em yourself.
幼稚
Childish people.
后退
Step back.
德军是不允许的
The German army will not stand for it!
不要
No, don’t!
钻石属于这座大山
The diamonds belong to the mountain.
快走 翁波帕 带她离开这里
Go on, Umbopo! Get her out of here!
终于
At last.
夸特曼 我们同归于尽
Quatermain! We go together!
我不会干扰你的私生活
Far be it from me to pry into your personal life, Umbopo…
但是你给过我很多关于你自己和钻石的线索
but you might’ve told me about yourself and the diamonds.
别太悲伤 虽然你没有带走钻石
Do not be sad that you leave without the diamonds.
因为你们是最后了解大山秘密的人
For you are the last to see the mountain’s secrets.
这段记忆将永远伴随你们
That memory you’ll have forever.
再见 翁波帕
Goodbye, Umbopo.
你知道 我会想念翁波帕的 – 是的
You know, I’m gonna miss Umbopo. – Yeah.
但他最后让我心怀愧疚 – 愧疚 为什么
But he made me feel guilty at the end. – Guilty? About what?
我想你和你父亲应该有所收获
Well, I thought you and your father should come out of this with something.
好吧
Well…
如果这样的话 那我没有什么可愧疚的
I won’t feel guilty if you won’t.
我不想让你经历了这些却一无所获
I didn’t want you to go through all of this for nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!