You are an uncultured barbarian.

Hey.
那大概是多加迪和他的队伍 我们下去看看
That must be Dogati and the boys. Let’s go down and take a look.
也许我们可以制♥造♥点混乱
Maybe we can stir something up.
退开 你们这些该死的黑人白♥痴♥
他们懂德语的话 肯定会回来的
With their great understanding of German, that should bring them back.
回来吧 到我这里来
这是什么
What are these?
把它们扔下去 然后你就知道怎么回事了
Drop ’em and you’ll find out.
他们回来了 他们回来了 看到没有
They’re coming back. They’re coming back. You see?
对待这些原始土人 不是语言的问题
With these primitive natives, it’s not the question of language.
而是神圣的权威和命令
It’s the aura of authority, of command.
我命令他们回到我这来
I commanded them to come back here to me…
他们又逃走了
and they are running away.
那是他们所能做的 这些野蛮人
That’s all they can do, these primitive cannibals!
快跑 食人族
Running away and eating people. Eating people and running away.
你见有德国♥军♥人逃跑吗
Have you ever seen the German army run away?
我问你 见过吗
Well, I ask you. Have you?
我会告诉你的
I’ll show you!
后面怎么有浓烟
There’s a lot of smoke coming out the back.
该死
Damn!
这边有一些褐色的液体漏出来了
And there’s some brown goop leaking out the side!
祸不单行
Double damn!
我们不得不降落了
We’re gonna have to put her down.
我们要跳下去 飞机一碰就会爆♥炸♥
We’ll jump for it. When she hits, she might blow.
这是我们最好的机会 快点
It’s our best chance. Come on!
我们要跳了 一二三 跟着我
Here we go. One, two, three, follow me.
你没事吧 – 我还不知道
You all right? – I don’t know yet.
我真不该让你驾驶
I never should have let you fly it.
至少我们的方向是对了
At least we’re headed in the right direction. Look.
姊妹山
The twin mountain peaks.
示巴女王的双乳
The breasts of Sheba.
你如果在双峰间坠机 我们就正好到宝藏了
Now, if you’d crashed between them, we’d be at the mines.
好 下次我们偷架飞机来 我让你坠机
Okay, okay. Next time we steal a plane, I’ll let you crash it.
有麻烦 – 不
Trouble? – Nah.
真倒霉
That’s trouble.
他们在说什么 – 你不会想知道的
What are they saying? – You don’t want to know.
不就是那个家伙 – 是的
Isn’t that the guy from… – Yeah.
见到老朋友的感觉不错
Nice to be among friends, huh?
小心行事 不是逞强的时候
A time for discretion, not valor.
住手
Stop!
我想在他们扔完矛之前 我要用完子弹了
I think I’m gonna run out of bullets before they run out of spears.
你看见他的项链了吗
Did you see his necklace?
是 有点超乎我的品位
Yeah. A little pretentious for my taste.
他们很友好 多好啊 – 肯定骗过我了
They’re friendly. How nice. – Sure could have fooled me.
那条项链来自第二十一王朝
And that necklace, 21st dynasty.
所以呢 – 那是所罗门成为以色列国王的时候
So? – When Solomon was King of Israel.
那又怎样 – 你还不明白吗
So? – So, don’t you see?
这更证明宝藏不是传说
It’s just more proof that the mines aren’t a legend.
那倒是挺安慰人的
That’s a comfort.
怎么了 – 杰西
What’s wrong? – Jesse…
他们有我们做午饭了
they’re having us for dinner.
我们可以不参加吗 我的意思是 不得罪他们吗
Well, couldn’t we just beg out? I mean, without offending them?
他们不是要邀请我们用餐 而是拿我们做菜
They’re not inviting us to dinner. They’re having us for dinner.
天啊
Oh, goodness gracious!
快想个办法 你是个冒险家啊
Well, do something! You’re the adventurer!
好的 你搞定右边的一千人 左边的一千人交给我
Sure. You take the thousand on the right. I’ll take the thousand on the left.
显然 他们更欢吃白种人的肉
Apparently they prefer white meat.
我好害怕 – 你也知道害怕
Oh, Quatermain, I’m scared. – You too, huh?
别担心 我正在想一个计划
Don’t worry. I’m working on a plan.
是吗 – 是的
You are? – Yeah.
我不敢相信 – 嘿
I don’t believe this! – Hey…
我不想死
I don’t wanna die!
我不想死 – 嘿 杰西
I don’t wanna die! – Hey, Jesse.
嘿 乐观点 好吗
Hey, look on the bright side, huh?
至少我们是他们的主食
At least we’re the main course!
这时候还开玩笑
Oh, sure! The brave joke!
好吧 我不要死得这么高雅
Well, I don’t need to die with dignity!
我要呐喊
I wanna scream!
我们还没有死 杰西
We’re not dead yet, Jesse.
我希望他们吃我们的时候噎死
I hope they choke on us.
这可不是我最后一餐的选择
Not exactly my choice for a last meal.
那个计划考虑的怎么样了
How’s that plan coming?
还有几个细节要想想
Still a few details to work out.
对不起
Excuse me.
夸特曼
Quatermain?
夸特曼
Quatermain?
噢 开始变热了
Oh, it’s… it’s getting hot.
还会更热 跟上我
It’s gonna get hotter. Follow me.
你找到门了吗
Did you find a door?
跟着我做
Just do what I do.
加油
Come on!
它摇了 太好了 加油 再来点
It’s rocking. It’s rocking. Good. Come on. More.
当它要倒的时候 抓住 – 好
When it goes… when it goes, hang on. – Okay.
紧紧抓住 – 好的
Hang on tight. – Okay. Go.
再来一次 – 好的
One more time. – Okay.
似乎每次都是个好主意
Seem… seemed like a good idea at the time.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
伤到了吗
Are you hurt?
哦 一切都在旋转
Oh, God! Everything’s moving.
就让我在这儿躺一个星期
Just let me lie here for a week.
什么打破了
Anything broke?
哦 一切都在旋转
Oh, everything’s spinning.
天啊 怎么有八个你
God, there’s eight of you.
嘿 来吧 我们得出去了
Hey, come on. We gotta get out.
继续 嘘 走开
Go on! Shoo! Go away!
不是个好主意
Not a good idea.
我们怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
等它们离开 它们会厌倦的 然后走开
Wait him out. He’ll get bored and wander off.
有人告诉过你吗 你戴着洋葱看起来美极了
Did anyone ever tell you you look ravishing with… onions in your hair?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我会一直戴着它 – 哦 是的 美味
Think I should wear them all the time? – Oh, yes. Delicious.
是多加迪 快点
Dogati! Come on.
快点
Quick.

Come on.
做得好 继续保持
夸特曼的枪
Quatermain’s gun.
他被吃了吗
Then he has been… eaten?
盲目乐观
Blind optimism.
除非我看见他的尸体 否则他没有死
Till I see the body, he’s not dead.
可能你在爱荷华从没享受过这样的乐趣 – 运动上也没有
Bet you never had this much fun in Iowa. – Or exercise.
我们能歇一会吗
Can we stop for a second?
等我们离多加迪更远些吧
Not till we put more jungle between us and Dogati.
再坚持一小时
Can you make another hour or so?
你还行吗
Can you?
杰西 没有时间去
Jesse, there’s no time to… Jesse?
这是怎么了
Jesse? What the…?
他们帮我洗好了衬衫 – 耶
They washed my shirt. – Yeah.
我的也是
Me too.
你不会想 现在就穿上吧 是吧 这么热
You’re not gonna… put it on right away, are you? Kinda hot.
给我
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们为什么给我这些东西 他们为什么如此关照我
Why are they bringing me all these things? Why are they making such a fuss?
也许以前他们从来没有见过白种女人
Maybe they’ve never seen a white woman before.
也许吧
Maybe.
至少他们很友好
Well, at least they’re friendly.
阿巴瓜 – 怎么了
Obugwa. – What?
阿巴瓜 他们一定是阿巴瓜
Obugwa! They must be Obugwa.
传说中守卫所罗门宝藏的一个部落
Another tribe that legend says guards the way to King Solomon’s mines.
因对世界不满所以他们头朝下生活
Unhappy with the world the way it is…
希望能够改变世界
they live upside down hoping to change it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!