每个商人都卖♥♥地图 都是假的
Any merchant will sell you a map. All faked.
忘了地图吧
Maps? Maps? Forget about the maps!
告诉我 我父亲在哪 快让他说出我父亲在哪
Tell me where my father is. Make him tell me where my father is!
请别碰它 它价值连城
Please don’t touch it! It’s priceless.
贵重却不卖♥♥ 这可不是你的作风 卡萨姆
Priceless and not for sale? That’s just not you, Kassam.
甲醛 埃及人用的是碳酸钠 这是个新复♥制♥品
Formaldehyde. The Egyptians used natron. This is new.
4000年的历史 你说是新的 – 我看更像是四天 还有些湿
4,000 years old and you call it new? – More like four clays. It’s still wet.
你不会是认为
You don’t think…?
鲁珀特
‘ Rupert! ‘ Rupert?
鲁珀特 我被骗了 – 你杀了我父亲的助手
Rupert? I’ve been swindled. – You killed my father’s assistant!
不是我 我发誓 – 她父亲在哪 你这个杀人的凶手
No, I swear…! – Where’s her father, you towel-headed creep?
我发誓我真的不知道
I do not know, I swear.
快说 卡萨姆 要不然把你剁了喂鳄鱼
Talk, Kassam, or I’ll slice you into croc food.
我买♥♥了个真人的躯体 我被骗了 相信我
Please! I bought an authentic mummy. I’ve been swindled, believe me.
卡萨姆,如果你还不说 我要开始切了
Kassam, if you don’t start talkin’, I’m gonna start slicing.
求你了 求你了 不要
No, no. Please, please. No, no.
不要
No.
我有一个生病的孩子 双目失明
I have a sick child. Practically blind.
我的雕像
My statue! Oh, my God!
卡萨姆 在她杀死我之前我要先杀你
Kassam, I’m gonna have to shoot you before she kills me.
我怎么那么倒霉
Oh, that’s bad luck for me.
这些符号♥是迦南语
These symbols… they’re Canaanite.
嗷 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就是它 这就是地图
This is it, isn’t it? This is the map.
是的 是的 但是你已经把它毁了
Yes, yes. But you’ve ruined it.
是这幅地图 – 是的 看见了吗
This is a map? – Yes. You see?
腹部是纳珞格平原
The belly is the plain of Nalog…
通向这两座姊妹山 也就是示巴女王的双乳
leading to the twin mountains, the breasts of Sheba.
鲁珀特的尸体 还有地图 这说明我的父亲来过这里
A dead Rupert, the map… This proves my father was here.
杀了我 你就永远找不到休斯敦
Kill me and you’ll never find Huston.
他还活着吗 – 是的 他在多加迪和伯克纳的手上
Then he is alive? – Yes. Dogati and Bockner have him.
伯克纳 – 真让我恶心
Bockner? – It disgusts me.
那些贪婪的家伙
Greedy men trying to force Professor Huston…
逼迫教授译出那幅地图
to translate the map to King Solomon’s mines.
他们把他带到哪去了 – 你父亲很固执
Where is he? – Your father is stubborn.
正因为如此 他还活着
That’s what’s kept him alive.
怪不得他们想抓这姑娘做人♥质♥威胁他
And that’s why they want the girl, to use as leverage.
我对这个计策非常厌恶
I am personally repulsed by such a concept.
他在哪 – 我不知道
Where is he? – I do not know.
骗子
You liar!
不要再摆布我了 出来 你们跑不掉了
No more pushing me around! Get up! You’re trapped, both of you.
我来对付他 – 不要
I’ll take care of him. – Jesse, no!
我来修理他
I’ll fix him.
谢谢 休斯顿小姐
Thank you, Miss Huston.
你做得真不错
You took care of him all right…
如果我们能度过这个难关
If we live through this, which is doubtful…
记住 枪是你开的 刀子是你桶的
remember: Guns you shoot, knives you throw.
卡萨姆 看看这个东西
Watch this, Kassam!
你有两条路选
You’ve got two choices:
要么逃要么爬上去扑灭引信 我们可以谈一谈
Run like hell or climb up and put it out so we can talk.
你还有20秒 – 真♥主♥至上
You’ve got 20 seconds. – Allahu akbar!
快 快离开这里
Come on. Let’s get out!
快
Come on.
懦夫
Coward.
能看到你死 我太开心了
Seeing you dying is going to give me such pleasure, Quatermain.
我拿到了
I’ve got it!
我父亲还在他们手上 – 你去送死是帮不了他的
They’ve still got my father. – Getting killed won’t help him.
带她躲起来 – 好的 走吧
Umbopo, take her over there, hide her. – Yes! Let’s go!
不要
No!
翁波帕 请让我走 – 等下 我会保护你
Umbopo, please let me go. – Wait. I’ll protect you.
都是你在汤格拉做的蠢事
This ends your stupidity in Tongola.
地图被毁 浪费时间 一塌糊涂
A map destroyed, time wasted. A disaster.
地图在这 在休斯敦的脑子里 而他在我们手上
The map is here, in Huston’s head, and we have him.
你拒绝说话 这么顽固 把我们全都耽误了
Schweinehund! Your refusal to talk, your impertinent stubbornness, is delaying us.
明天我们乘火车去巴隆巴的德军军营
Tomorrow we take the train for the German camp in Barumba…
到时候只有两个字“说或死” 你看着办吧
and there I will have only two words to say to you: “Talk or die.”
那是三个字
That’s three words.
你
You…
如果在到达巴隆巴之前 你还不说出去宝藏的路线
If by the time we reach Barumba you have not revealed the way to the mines…
我就把你的皮剥下来 一寸一寸的剥
I will peel off your skin, inch by wretched inch.
拜托 别讲这种语言
Sorry, pal. No sprechen sie the language.
枪我懂
“Gun” I understand.
介意我抽口烟吗
Mind if I smoke?
我做到了
I’ve got it!
快上来 多加迪和德国人在后面
Get in! Dogati and the Germans are on my tail.
翁波帕 快点 – 快点
Umbopo, come on. Come on. – Come on!
快 快进来
Come on. Come on. Get in.
这是什么 – 哑炮
What’s this? – It’s a dummy.
有时也很趁手
They come in handy sometimes.
我来开
I’ll take it.
给自己鼓鼓劲
Brace yourselves.
快 再快
Faster! Faster!
躲开 – 天啊
Watch out! – Oh, my God!
让这些人走开 开过去 – 不
Move these people! Drive over them! – No.
让开 把枪给我
Get away! Give me this gun.
你找死
It’s suicide.
我们不能把我父亲丢在这里 – 别慌 我知道他们会带他去哪
We can’t leave father here. – I know where they’re taking him.
早上好
Morning.
嘿 起床 该起来了
Hey, come on. Get up. Time to get up.
上帝
God…
早上了 – 是的 我们要赶火车
Morning already? – Yeah. We got a train to catch.
你猜我梦到什么
You know what I was dreaming about?
什么
What?
没什么
Never mind.
我们还有一些事情要处理
Miss Huston, we have to get a few things straight.
找到你父亲不会那么简单 意味着
Finding your father is not gonna be easy. That means…
不错
Pretty.
我的意思是 我怎么说你就得怎么做
So that means you will do what I say when I say and how I say.
如果你有什么小秘密 最好现在告诉我
And if you got any other little secrets lurking around, you better tell me now.
翁波帕 准备出发 – 你全都知道了
Crank it up, Umbopo. – You know everything.
而且 你该知道我为什么要保密
Besides, you should understand why I was so secretive.
而且 对你这样的非洲白种猎人 我知道些什么呢
After all, what did I know about the great white African hunter?
你完全可能偷走地图 切开我的喉咙 埋掉我
You could have stolen my map, slit my throat and buried me.
该死 我现在仍可以这么做 翁波帕 上车
Hell, I could still do all that. Umbopo, hop in.
翁波帕
Umbopo!
我猜他不信任你的驾驶枝术
I guess he doesn’t trust your driving.
他不信任这些不吃草却会移♥动♥的东西
He doesn’t trust anything that moves without eating grass.
来吧 翁波帕 上车
Come on, Umbopo. Get in.
好吧 你没见识过非洲黑暗的一面 你该怎么办
So when you’re not terrorizing darkest Africa, what do you do?
我是考古学的学生
I’m a student. Archaeology.
你可以想象下在爱荷华研究考古学
You can imagine studying archaeology in Iowa…
所以当我父亲到伦敦讲学 我也跟去了
So when my father went to London to teach, I tagged along.
夸特曼
Quatermain…
我要谢谢你
I’d like to thank you.
你对我很好
You’ve… well, you’ve been very kind to me.
善意与这无关
Kindness had nothing to do with it.
而是那条十磅重钻石的提议
It’s the thought of all those ten-pound diamonds.
你甚至不相信那些宝藏
You don’t even believe in the mines.
不 我猜你热衷于帮助身陷困境的女人
No, I think it’s the thought of rescuing a damsel in distress that appeals to you.
休斯敦小姐 你并非是身陷麻烦 你是制♥造♥麻烦
Miss Huston, you are not in distress, you cause distress.
来了 去巴隆巴的火车
Ah, here it comes. The train to Barumba.
翁波帕
Umbopo!
她过来了
Here she comes.
你说它会停吗 我觉得不会
Do you think it’s gonna stop? I don’t think it’s gonna stop.
它会停的
It’ll stop.
它不会
It’s not gonna stop.
不 它不会停下来的
Nope. It’s not stopping.
它就要停了
It’s gonna stop.
它不会停的
It’s not gonna stop.
它会停的
It’s gotta stop!