怎么样
Well?
这些符号♥应该是迦南语
The symbols are definitely Canaanite.
你能译出来吗
And you can translate them?
这是那个地图吧 – 乍看是的
Is it the map to… – At first glance…
我必须研究一下 我需要时间
but I shall have to study it. I shall need time.
那是不可能的 休斯敦教授
That is impossible, Professor Huston.
这他妈是什么玩意 – 你现在必须翻译它
Who the hell is this? – You will translate it now.
去死吧 我们走 教授
Like Hell he will. Come on, Professor.
打开这个门
Open this door!
等他译出来这些再说
When it is translated!
我的门啊
My door!
现在
Now…
你可以翻译它了
…you will translate it…
教授
…Professor.
这地方在哪儿呢 – 走那边
Where is this place, anyway? – That way.
为什么要走这边
Then why are we going this way?
两点间的最短距离是一条直线
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
休斯顿小姐 请相信我
Miss Huston, trust me.
那里有一片丛林
It’s a jungle out there.
我们的影子不见了
We lost our shadow.
什么意思 影子 – 在过去的几个小时里我们被人跟踪了
What does he mean, “shadow”? – We’ve been followed for the past few hours.
跟踪 什么意思 – 我是说
What do you mean, “followed”? – I mean, Miss Huston…
我们每走到一个地方
that we go somewhere…
有人在我们后面作标记
and someone sneaking around behind us tags right along.
但为什么 – 你很可能知道答案
But why? – You’re more likely to know that than I.
你告诉我
You tell me.
那就是 汤格拉
There it is. Tongola.
翁波帕 我们在那山丘上扎营
Umbopo, make camp on that rise.
我也去 几个人一起去汤格拉会安全些
I come. It is safer to enter Tongola in numbers.
我们去的时间不会太长 不会惹上麻烦的
We won’t be there long enough to get in trouble.
翁波帕说”安全些”是什么意思
What did Umbopo mean, “safer”?
汤格拉并非因好客而闻名
Tongola’s not noted for its hospitality.
好吧 也许他应该跟着他
Well, then maybe we should take him with us.
也许他们都应该来 – 啊哈
Maybe they should all come with us. – Uh-uh.
多加迪是汤格拉的地头蛇
The trouble in Tongola is Dogati.
我的天 军士 关上音乐
For Heaven’s sake, sergeant, stop that dreadful music.
这我做不了主 这是伯克纳上校的命令
I cannot. Colonel Bockner’s orders.
军士 如果你想用这个脑袋吃饭的话 关上音乐
Sergeant, if you wish to continue swallowing, stop the music.
伯克纳上校 你恶心的早餐快凉了
Colonel Bockner? Your nauseating breakfast is getting cold.
走开 滚开
Get away. Get away. Go away!
可恶的畜生 真肮脏
What animals. What filth…
你怎么能在这个地方生存
How can you stand this place?
这些可恶的畜生是我的摇钱树
These filthy animals have been most profitable for me.
是吗 那是因为你是土耳其人 不讲道德 野蛮
Ah, ja. Because you are Turkish and unprincipled. Primitive.
喜欢这种破地方
Like this godforsaken country.
你甚至不会欣赏上等的音乐
You don’t even appreciate good music, like Wagner.
瓦格纳的音乐 你这个土耳其蠢货
This was Wagner, you Turkish imbecile.
你知道我越来越没耐性了
You realize I’m getting impatient?
非常没耐性 德意志帝国和军队也是
Very impatient. So is the German Reich and the army.
德国必须完全占领非洲 – 闭嘴 我越来越讨厌
The German occupation of Africa… – Be silent! I too am growing impatient!
你华而不实的外表 你这个吃屎的伪君子
Of your pompous preening, you knackwurst-eating hypocrite.
低能儿
Imbecile.
是我们的欢迎委员会
Our welcoming committee.
有人一直在追查我们的行踪 – 他想干啥
Mr. Stealth is still hot on our trail. – What does he want?
有人不想让你去找你的父亲
Someone doesn’t want you to find your father.
这儿
There.
我看到她了 她已进城了 夸特曼和她在一起
I have seen her. She has come into the city. Quatermain is with her.
夸特曼
Quatermain…!
这就是美丽的汤格拉 我想现在你该和我说实话了
Well, here we are in beautiful Tongola, so I think it’s time you leveled with me.
跟你说实话 我不懂
Leveled with you? I don’t understand…
你就在瞒着我 休斯顿小姐 从一开始
You’ve been holding out on me since the beginning.
多加迪 我们想知道去宝藏的路线 宝藏 夸特曼没什么好怕的
We want the route to the mines, Dogati. The mines. Quatermain is no problem.
所以提到他名字时你别发抖 你这土耳其懦夫
So stop quivering at the mention of his name, you Turkish coward.
我和夸特曼有矛盾 他觉得自己是个有原则的人
I have a problem with Quatermain. He considers himself a man of principle.
像你一样 伯克纳上校先生 他反对我在这个凄凉小镇享受
And like you, he objects to my meager existence in this miserable town.
那又怎么样 对于德国人来说他只是臭虫
So what? He will be no problem for Germany.
我们拍死他就行了
We will simply kill him.
犯人 – 奴隶
Prisoners? – Slaves.
多加迪干的好事 – 多加迪
Dogati’s doing. – Dogati?
给一百元 就能拥有奴隶的一生
For a hundred bucks you can own one for life.
一百元 这太可怕了 – 你可以讨价还价
A hundred bucks? That’s terrible. – You can always bargain.
现在 伯克纳上校先生 不久那个女人就是我们的了
Colonel, soon the girl will be ours.
我要让夸特曼拜倒在我脚下
And Quatermain will be groveling at my feet.
休斯顿小姐 这是麦帕卡
Miss Huston, meet the Mapaki.
首领 我们以后再谈 我们先走了 抱歉
We’ll talk about it later, boss. Excuse me.
别担心 他们只是买♥♥东西的
Don’t worry, they were just grocery shopping.
食人族
Cannibals.
我雇你是带我去尔丝西古董店的
I hired you to take me to the house of Isis…
不是带我四处观光的
not to take me on a tour!
就在旁边 马上就到了 – 谢谢你
It’s just in the next courtyard. – Thank you.
先生 买♥♥一个吧 非常便宜 可以做宠物 – 不要
You take, sir? Very cheap. Make good pet. – No.
休斯顿小姐
Miss Huston?
休斯顿小姐
Miss Huston?
杰西
Jesse?
你看到一个女孩吗 美国女孩
Have you seen a girl? An American girl?
我这有 – 我不想买♥♥
I have something… – I don’t wanna buy…
为你的女士买♥♥一个吧 – 走开
Buy for the lady. – Get out of my way.
我买♥♥这块毛毯
I’ll take that rug!
对不起 颜色不对
Sorry. Wrong color.
让我出去
Let me out this minute!
汤格拉竟然有如此奇异的织工 可以织出会说话的毛毯
What wondrous weavers we have here in Tongola. A talking rug.
杰西
Jesse…!
噢 不要
Oh, no…!
这东西怎么锁
How do you lock this thing?
好了 我可以做点什么来帮助这个身陷危难的美女
There. Now, how else may I help such a lovely lady in distress?
你是卡萨姆吗 – 我是
Are you Kassam? – I am Kassam.
太好了 你不知道我见到你有多高兴
Great! You don’t know how glad I am to see you.
我在寻找我的父亲 杰达尔·休斯敦 -他打算今天在这里见你吗
I’m looking for my father, Jediah Huston. – He was to meet you here today?
不 不是今天 – 你在等他的时候可以四处看看
No, not today. – Perhaps you can browse while you wait.
两个月前他写信给我 他说是为了一副地图来见你
He wrote two months ago saying he was coming to see you about a map.
许多人会为各种地图来找我
Many people come to see me about many maps.
这是个十分精致的东西 埃及法老王那个时代的
Ah. This is a fascinating piece. Egyptian, from the age of the pharaohs.
改天再看吧 拜托你想想
Some other time. You must remember him.
他是个瘦高的男人 灰白的头发
He’s a tall, thin man, grey hair.
是一副很特别的地图 – 我这有很多特别的地图
It’s a very special map. – I have many very special maps.
在这 这很合适你 这也是
There. It suits you. And these too.
难道你们这些人不能接受拒绝吗 我不戴手镯
Can’t you people take “no” for an answer? I don’t wear bracelets.
喂 你在干什么 你把我拷在这做什么
Hey, what are you doing? What are you trying to pull here?
没什么 我们在谈论你的父亲和一幅特殊的地图
Nothing. We were discussing your father and a very special map.
夸特曼 – 我的桌子
Quatermain! – My table!
你已经走了不到一个小时 而且你正在破坏伙伴关系
In town an hour and already you’re keeping bad company.
不 别 没有必要动枪
Please, there’s no need for the gun.
我只是让她看一些埃及奴隶手镯而已
I was merely showing her some Egyptian slave bracelets.
她见多了 解下那玩意
She’s seen enough. Get her out of that thing.
如果你喜欢 我可以卖♥♥给你一个好价钱
If you like these, I’m sure I can make you a very good price.
我告诉你些事 我可以半价给你 半价
Tell you what. I’ll give them to you at half cost. Half price.
我父亲在哪 你这个老不死的滑头
Where’s my father, you cheap-suited camel jockey?
我很生气 我已经说过 我不知道
I am deeply offended. I said before, I know nothing.
之前没有人用枪指着你的鼻子
Before, you didn’t have a gun pointed at your nose.
哦 我想起来了
Yes, it’s coming back to me…
休斯敦 是休斯敦吗
Huston, you say? Huston…
是个瘦高的男人
Thin, tall man…
灰白的头发 对 他来过
Grey hair. Yes, he was here.
他看了一下地图 然后就走了 – 什么地图
He examined the map and then left. – What map?
你能先停手吗
Will you stop stalling?
我真害怕说出来 – 试试
I am too embarrassed to say. – Give it a try.
是所罗门宝藏的地图
To King Solomon’s mines.
什么 – 你看 夸特曼知道
What? – You see? Quatermain knows.
有很多假地图 数以百计
There are hundreds of fake maps. Hundreds of them.
奸商们把它们脱手卖♥♥给了受骗的游客
Unscrupulous merchants palm them off on unsuspecting tourists.