很感激你过去为我们做的一切,保罗
We appreciate everything you’ve done, Paul.
但我们的关系结束了
But this part of our relationship is done.
我们将不再需要你的服务
And we will no longer be requiring your services anymore.
理查德,若她们不打青少年锦标赛
Richard, no good coach is gonna take them for free
没有任何好教练会愿意无偿训练她们
if they’re not playing juniors.
你就愿意,记得吗?
Well, you did. Remember?
我觉得你就是个挺好的教练
And I think you’re a pretty good coach.
好吧
All right.
我祈祷你不会搞砸这一切
I just pray you don’t screw this up.
很感激你为我们祷告,保罗
Yeah, we appreciate your prayers, Paul.Mm-hm.
好了,鬼,换我们来抓她!
Okay, panty-man, we gonna get her!
欧若欣
Oracene.
在鬼抓到你们前快逃
Come on, before panty-man gets you.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. – Hey.
我们温布顿见,孩子
I’ll see you at wimbledon, kid.
我们是个团队吗?
Are we a team?
什么团队?我们是一家人
Are we a team? We… we a family.
所以我们是一个团队?
So we’re a team?
家庭应该是最棒的团队 -而你在做出那个决定前
A family the best kind of team there is. – And you don’t think that was a decision
不觉得需要先跟我讨论?
that you should have discussed with me?
或是跟维纳斯讨论?
Discussed with Venus?
理查德,我的信仰要求我支持你的决定
Richard, my faith dictates that I stand by your side.
那你就照着做啊 -但别将我的默不吭声当作同意
All right, just do that, then. – Don’t mistake my silence for agreement.
你再给我来一次,我就不会保持沉默了
You do that again, and I won’t be quiet.
不要这个样子 -你别想再像那样耍我
Now, don’t do that to me. – You don’t make a fool out of me.
谁耍你了? -你
Who made a fool out of you? – You.
你耍了我 -你在胡说些什么?
You made a fool out of me. – What are you talking about?
不准再耍我 -没有人在耍你
Don’t make a fool out of me. – Ain’t nobody make no fool out of you.
很好的跑位,移位去救球,好极了
Good feet. Excellent. Get there. Work! Excellent.
我喜欢,谁最勇猛?
I like it. I like it. Hey, who’s aggressive?
谁想要得分? -瑞克
Who wants this point? – Rick. Rick.
一个叫理查德·威廉姆斯的人一直打来,十次了
This guy Richard Williams keeps calling. It’s like the tenth time in a row.
他要我告诉你很紧急
Told me to tell you it’s urgent.
什么事那么紧急?要矫正反手拍吗?
Urgent? What’s so urgent? His backhand?
你得去救球
You gotta get that ball.
不是,他是住在加州的一位爸爸
No, some, uh, father in California.
他说他的两个女儿是全国最好的球员
Says he’s got two daughters, that they’re the best in the state.
让我猜猜看,下一位珍妮佛·卡佩雅蒂?
Yeah, let me guess, next Jennifer capriati?
要是这些女孩真的这么棒 为何我从来没听说过她们?
These girls so great, how come I’ve never heard of ’em?
她们来自康普顿
They’re from Compton.
康普顿?
Compton?
好,继续练习,成功都要靠自己
All right, keep working. Cuz, it’s on you.
就是这样打 -继续练,各位
Let’s keep those lines going! – Let’s go, guys.
你们迟到了 -抱歉
You guys are late. – Sorry.
快点去练习,快去
Let’s go. Move, move, move.
我喜欢,还有那个遮阳帽 你要吃那个吗?
I like that. I like the visor. Are you eating that?
吃那种垃圾会毁了你在比赛中的表现
You put crap like that in your mouth, your game’s gonna go south.
贝瑞,第几线? -二线
Hey, Barry, which line? – Line two.
二线,好的
Line two. Okay.
我是瑞克·梅西
This is Rick macci.
他来了!
He’s here! He’s here! He’s here! He’s here!
放轻松,大家都过来,各就各位
Okay, okay. Relax, relax. Everybody, come on, get in your positions.
我们走
Let’s go.
梅西先生,欢迎
Mr. Macci. Welcome, welcome.
嗨,大家好
Hello, everybody.
你好 -嗨
Hello. – Hi.
我是理查德·威廉姆斯 -威廉姆斯先生
I’m Richard Williams. – Mr. Williams.
这是我太太,布兰蒂
This my wife. This Brandy.
嗨,幸会 -很高兴认识你
Hi, it’s an honor. – We glad to see you.
很高兴能造访 -这是我们的女儿,我们一家人
It’s great to be here. – This is all our kids. This our family.
那个是维纳斯、瑟琳娜 谭蒂、小琳、伊莎
That’s Venus, Serena, tunde, lyn, isha.
你们好 -嗨
鈥擧ello. – Hi.
感谢你的造访,我们知道你长途跋涉
Thank you for coming. We know you came a long way,
所以就不浪费你的时间了 我们直接去俱乐部吧?
so we won’t waste your time. You want to get over to the club?
让好戏上场 -来吧,女孩们,我们走
Let’s get it started. – Come on, girls, let’s go.
梅西先生是个大忙人 -好好表现
Mr. Macci a busy man. – Be great, be great.
来吧,我们走,快上车
Come on, y’all, let’s go. Get on in there.
我来关门
Grab the door here.
麻烦跟我说一下,你们哪位是…
Wow. So, uh…Tell me one more time, which one of you is, uh…
大的是维纳斯,小的是瑟琳娜
Big one, Venus. Little one, Serena.
好,我想我能记住
Okay. I think I can handle that.
别麻烦了,不需要记
Oh, don’t worry about that. You don’t need that.
大家再见!
Bye, guys!
我们把瑞克·梅西请来了康普顿!
We got Rick macci in Compton!
给你,米卡,你拿着,还有这个
There you go, meka. Take that. And that.
门关上吗,理查德? -对,关上就行了
Close her down, Richard? – Yeah, you can just close it up.
停下来,滑头小子,你以为你要去哪?
Hey, hey, hey! Slow down, haircut. Hell you think you going?
我是来打网球的
Uh, well… Just gonna play some tennis.
喂,理查德!
Hey, yo, Richard!
这位网球先生是你的朋友吗?
This Jimmy Connors-looking cracker with you?
对,这个白人是我们朋友 -好吧,我们接受
Uh, yeah, yeah, white boy with us. – All right, it’s spoke.
他只是刚好是白人 -的确如此
Yeah, he just white. – I am that.
上车走吧 -我不会让你被射杀的,瑞克
Get up out of here. – I ain’t gonna let you get shot, Rick.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
就是这里吗? -就是这里
鈥擳his is it, huh? – This it.
康普顿乡村俱乐部
Compton country club.
很好,真的好
Really good, really good, really good.
别担心,她们不会砸到你
They ain’t gonna hit you. They ain’t gonna hit you.
去接球,正手拍,很好,反手拍
Go get it. Forehand.Pop! Excellent. Backhand.
好孩子,移♥动♥,跑快点,很好的回防
Attagirl, go! Move. Fast feet. Good recovery.
好极了,回防
Excellent. Recover.
跑起来,回防,快点!
Wheels, wheels, recover. Go!
很好,再来一次!
Good! Again!
我喜欢,找到空档,全力回击
Hey, I like it. Find the slot, rip the shot.
那是瑞克·梅西 -再来一次!
That’s Rick macci. – Again!
你们的力气是怎么练出来的?
Where you get that power from?
梅西跟没戏谐音
Macci rhyme with “crazy.”
抱歉,我说错什么了吗?
I’m sorry, was it something I said?
应该是我的八字胡 我想她有点讨厌胡须男
I think it’s the ‘stache. I think she doesn’t like the guy with the ‘stache.
去接球,我喜欢,上网回击
Get there. I love it. Come on in for the approach.
对,来啊,去接球
Yes! Come on. Get there.
你怎么说?把球往死里打
What do you say? Fight it like you’re angry.
我喜欢,打得好
Oh, I like it! Excellent work.
女孩们,我很喜欢你们的表现
Hey, girls. Hey. I love what you’re doing.
干得好 -就是这样
Excellent job. – There you go!
来击个掌,你们玩得开心吗?
Put it right there. Did you guys have fun?
开心 -很好
Yeah. – Good, good, good. I like it.
我喜欢,你们的老爸教得非常好
That father of yours, he’s done a heck of a job,
所以我也玩得很开心
so, uh, this was a lot of fun for me too.
我要谢谢你们,谢谢
So, thank you, girls. Thank you.
理查德,我觉得很惊艳
Richard, I’m, uh… I’m impressed.
你们先去喝点水
Y’all go get some water. Get some water.
她们真的太棒了
They’re, uh… they’re terrific. I think…
我想你家会出现下一位迈克尔·乔丹
I think you mightjust have the next Michael Jordan on your hands.
错了,兄弟,我家是会出现下两位
Oh, no, brother-man… I gots me the next two.
我喜欢你的想法
I like the way you think.
这个是我的制式合约
This here… This is my standard agreement.
我和珍妮佛也是签这份
Same one I used with Jennifer. All right?
培训、住宿、食物、教育 你们什么费用都不用出
Instruction, housing, food, education. You don’t pay for a thing.
甚至还能去迪士尼世界玩 那离我们学院不远
Even trips to Disney world, which is right down the road.
但最重要的是我亲自指导 那个我能保证你们会得到
But… uh, mostly, it’s… It’s my personal time.Now, that I promise you will get.
选手若加入本学院 就会获得我本人陪练
You train at Rick macci, you’re gonna… You’re gonna train with Rick.
听起来成本浩大,那你能获得什么?
Sounds expensive. What’s in it for you?
我的费用是她们未来收入的百分之十五
My fee is 15 percent of their future earnings.
若你们没有收入,我也没有进帐
If you make nothing, I make nothing.
但能确定的是,我们绝不会扑空
But, uh, I can tell you one thing, we are not gonna make nothing.
你对尼克·波利泰尼有何了解?
What you know about Nick bollettieri?
他是很有名的网球教练 -的确如此
He a real famous tennis coach. – Sure, uh…
他一直打来给我,让我不胜其扰
The boy keep calling here. Can’t get him off the phone.
对,尼克是很好的教练
Yeah, Nick is, uh… he’s a good coach.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!