我们要出去外面,参加比赛,与人比试
Now, we gonna go out here and we gonna play these matches and we gonna compete.
但我们要保持谦逊,不然就不准再参加
But we gonna stay humble else we not gonna do it.
好了,你们去做自己的事吧
All right, y’all can go ahead with yourself.
你满意了吗?
You feel good about yourself?
我想她们了解我的意思了 -下次别再扔下我的孩子
I mean, I think they got the point. – Never drive off on my kids again.
你还放不下这事? -永远别再这么做,没错
Oh, that’s where you still at? – Ever. Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
好了,当网球湿透时,会变得很重
Okay, okay, now when these balls is wet, they heavy.
所以不能让它们落地,因为不会回弹
So you can’t let them hit the ground ’cause they not gonna bounce.
它们一旦落地,就会乱滑
If they hit the ground, they gonna skid.
所以你们要在空中拦截
I need you to take it right out the air.
在空中就击出
Take it right out the air.
在空中就击出,就是那样
Right out the air.There you go.
很好,我喜欢
I like that. I like that.
别让球落地,球不能落地
Don’t let it bounce. Don’t let it bounce. Don’t let it bounce.
好,超猛!
Boom! Boom!
这么强劲的回击会让我想打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Oh, now that shot right there gonna make me call the police.
强而有劲的回击就该打电♥话♥报♥警♥
That’s the shot I got to call the police.
至少今晚我们都不需要洗澡了
Well, at least ain’t nobody gonna have to take no bath tonight.
喂 -退后,快点
Hey. – Get back, get moving. Hey.
我们看到你们取得的赛果了
See what y’all are doing out there.
别担心,我们之间没问题,我们会罩你们
Don’t sweat it, we good. We got you.
你们去吧,我来处理,先上车
Okay, go ahead, I got this. Y’all get in the car.
走吧
Come on.
爸爸,为何有警♥察♥在这里? -我也不知道
Daddy, why are the police here? – I don’t know.
所以有时你们上♥床♥前没有晚餐吃?
So you sometimes don’t get to have dinner before you go to sleep?
没有,女士
No, ma’am.
怎么回事?大家还好吗?
What’s going on? Everybody okay?
他们接到报案
They got a call.
说我们家里有纷争,还说我们虐待女儿
Said there was trouble in the house, that we were being rough with the girls,
所以前来视察
and they needed to look.
谁报的案? -他们无法透露
A call from who? – Not at Liberty to say.
好的 -对
Okay, okay. – Yeah.
你们需要四处看看吗?
You all need to look around?
看吧,你们可以检查橱柜
Go ahead, you can check on in the cupboards.
或许还能检查床下,确保没有怪兽
Maybe you can go check under their beds, make sure there’s no monsters.
这种雨天不适合练网球吧?
It’s a little wet for practice, don’t you think?
女孩们没有功课要做吗? -她们有做功课
Don’t the girls have schoolwork to do? – They do their homework.
谭蒂是全班第一名,小琳和伊莎也是
Tunde’s first in her class. Lyn and isha are too.
没错,女孩们,拼“文明”这个字来听听
That’s right. Girls, spell “civilization.”C-I-V-I-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N
威廉姆斯先生,没必要这么做 -等等,先等等
Mr. Williams, this is not necessary. – Hold on. Hold on.
你想查看孩子的状况?那就查看啊
You wanna check on the kids? Let’s check on the kids.
我们家有未来的医生和律师 另外还有两位网坛明日之星
We got future doctors and lawyers, plus a couple tennis stars in this house.
我了解你们只是在克尽职责
Now, I understand you got to do your job,
即便是因为某位疯癫邻居爱乱报案
even if some crazy-ass neighbor do call, talking foolishness.
我甚至不介意你批评 我们对孩子严厉,为何呢?
And I don’t even mind you saying we hard on these kids, you know why?
因为我们是很严厉!
‘Cause we are!
那是我们的职责,好确保她们不误入歧途
That’s ourjob, to keep ’em off these streets.
你想因此逮捕我们?来啊
You want to arrest us for that? Fine.
但你永远不会有机会来敲我们的门
But what you not gonna never do is come knock on this door
告诉我们警♥察♥得在街上枪杀她们
talking about you had to blow their damn brains out in them streets
因为她们跟帮派份子鬼混 滥用毒品和犯罪
’cause they running with hoodlums and doing drugs and things.
这在我们家永远不可能发生
That’s what you not never gonna say in this house.
你想因此而逮捕我们?没问题
You wanna arrest us for that? That’s fine.
你更该去网球锦标赛逮捕那些父母
You need to be arresting them parents at them tennis matches.
那些人才应该被逮捕
That’s who needs to be getting arrested.
这些警♥察♥就是这样,故意来这里找麻烦
Just over there bustin’ his chops.- You know how these police be. – Mm-hm.
真老套,就爱没事找事
As usual. No business.
喂,你要去哪? -我马上回来
Hey, where you going? – I’ll be back.
嗨,贝蒂 -欧若欣
Hey, Betty. – Oracene.
我没来过你家拜访 -你的确没来过
I’ve never been over here before. – You haven’t.
真可惜 -是啊
That’s a shame. – It is.
我知道你很清楚抚养女儿有多艰难
I know you know how hard it is raising a daughter.
我有五个女儿
I have five of them.
五个
Five.
别逼我下次再来找你算帐
Don’t make me come back over here again.
维纳斯,你有点迟到了,比赛即将开始
All right, Venus, you’re running a little late.
你在三号♥球场,祝你好运
It’s about to start. So you’re on court three.
谢谢 -好,快点
Good luck out there. – Thank you.Okay, come on, come on, come on.
我们已是这里唯一的黑人,不能还迟到
Can’t be the only black peoples here and be late.
嗨 -嗨
Hey.
姓名? -蒂芬妮,姓谭纳
Name? – Tiffany. Last name is Tanner.
瑟琳娜·威廉姆斯,十岁及以下的分组 我也是来报到的
Serena Williams. Ten and under. I’m signing in, too.
好,让我查看一下名单
Oh. Okay. Let me find you here.
你在九号♥球场,我会让你的对手过去
You are on court nine. I’ll send your opponent right over.
祝好运 -谢谢
Good luck. – Thank you.
就是这样,打得漂亮 维纳斯·威廉姆斯,那是很好的判读
There you go.Great shot, Venus Williams. Good decision.
你女儿的状态看来很棒
Your daughter looks good out there.
对,谢谢,她今天有点紧张
Yeah, thank you. She a little tight today.
不,我是指小的那个 她看来会是另一个冠军
No, I mean the little one. She looks like a champ, too.
怎么不先警告我们一声 我都不知道你家有两个球星
Could have warned us, man. I didn’t know you had two.
干脆让她比完吧
May as well let her finish.
来啊!
Come on!Whoo!
你在干什么?
What you doing?
反正你都开始了,不如打完
You done started, now you might as well finish.
去吧,确保自己玩得开心
Go on. Just make sure you have fun.
我们来这儿的目的就是如此 去吧,玩得开心一点
That’s all we here to do. Go ahead. Have fun.
瑟琳娜·威廉姆斯!
Serena Williams!
你知道这件事? -当然不知道
You knew about this? – No.Mm-mm.
那是真的
That’s real.
你想要吗?我们可以交换
Hey, you want it? We can swap.
反正我也比较喜欢银色 -很好,我喜欢金色
I like silver better anyway. – Good. I like gold.
“在一个貌似每周 都有网球神童问世的时代
“At a time when tennis prodigies seem to be surfacing every week,
近来的当红炸子鸡 当属来自加州的维纳斯·威廉姆斯”
the latest hot prospect is californian, Venus Williams.”
就是她
There she go.
“上周末,威廉姆斯 在南加州青少年分区锦标赛
“Last weekend, Williams captured her 17th singles title
12岁以下的分组中,于短短一年内
in less than a year by winning the age 12 and under
第十七度夺得单打冠军”
southern California junior sectional championship.”
你们听好这一段,“这位冠军 球风犀利宛如16岁的少女…”
Listen to this, y’all. “In the first place,she played like she was 16…”
…洛杉矶传出警♥察♥暴♥力♥事件
Incident of police brutality in Los Angeles.
以下由CNN本台记者报导 但先提醒各位观众
CNN’s Robert vito has the story, but first this word of caution.
接下来的画面非常暴♥力♥
Some of you may be disturbed
可能会引起观众不安
by the violent nature of the pictures contained…
“她的注意力非常集中 天啊,她真的把我打趴了”
“Her concentration was excellent. Boy, did she wax me.”
那是桃乐丝·钱尼说的 -该死,维纳斯,你出名了
That’s from Dorothy Cheney, y’all. – Dang, Venus, you’re famous.
我们要脚踏实地的来
One step at a time.
…看似是一群洛杉矶警♥察♥
What appears to be a group of Los Angeles police officers
在其他警♥察♥的围观下 拿着警棍殴打暴踢嫌犯
beating a suspect with nightsticks and kicking him as other officers look on.
乔治·哈乐迪
George hollida y,
一位水管清洁公♥司♥员工,录下了这段画面
who works for a drain cleaning company,
谭蒂 -我去接
taped the incident…- Tunde. – I’ll get it.
麻烦你
Please.
警方说嫌犯是一名黑人
Police say the suspect, who is black,
事发时以超过一百哩的时速飙车 -至少这次有人录下来
was driving more than 100 miles an hour. – At least they got them on tape this time.
山森保全公♥司♥,你好
Hello, Samson security service.
嫌犯被指认为25岁的罗尼·葛兰·金…
The suspect, identified as 25-year-old Rodney Glen king…
爸爸,是找你的
Daddy, the phone’s for you.
是一个运动员经纪人 想跟你讨论代理的事
The guy’s an agent and wants to talk to you about representation.
我当时在奥克兰的一间诊所
I was at a clinic in Oakland,
一个小女孩跑来问我
when a young girl came up and asked me,
“若朋友逼我们使用毒品,该怎么办?”
“what do we do if our friends pressure us to do drugs?”
我毫不迟疑地告诉她,“要直接拒绝”
And without thinking I said, “just say no.”
很了不起
Pretty incredible.
你的女儿们站在前美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥身旁
Your girls are standing with the former first lady of the United States.
都是你的功劳
You did that.
祝大家观赛愉快
Enjoy the tennis, everyone.
他在那里
There’s the man.
理查德,我想给你介绍 乔治·麦克阿瑟和赖德·史塔布德
Richard, I want you to meet George MacArthur and laird stabler.
乔治、赖德,你们好 -理查德,很高兴认识你
George. Laird. Hi. – Richard, nice to meet you.
我们在电♥话♥上聊过 -没错,幸会
We spoke on the phone. – Oh, that’s right. Good to meet you.
乔治是他们经纪公♥司♥的老板
George is the head of their agency, right here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!