谢谢
Thank you.
维纳斯!
Venus!
过来这里 -我们好以你为荣
Get in here, get in here. – I’m so proud of you!
来一起合照 -拍一张
Get in my picture. – Take a picture.
来啊,保罗!
Come on, come on. Come on, Paul!
说“维纳斯” -维纳斯
Say, “Venus!” – Venus!
就是这样
That’s it. That’s it.
真没运动家精神
Bad sportsmanship.
好棒
Yes!
能跟冠军合照吗?
Can I take a picture with the winner!
就是这样,别动
Right there. Hold it.
你们看起来很美 -我好以你为荣
You look so good. – So proud of you.
加油,维纳斯
Let’s go, Venus.
喂,凯莉,球出界了,快告诉裁判
Hey, Kelly. Kelly, Kelly. It was out. Call it.
球出界了
It was out.
什么?不对,才没有 -我知道,她在说谎
What? – I know, she’s lying.No, no… no, it wasn’t.
根本没出界 -可以这样作弊吗?
It wasn’t out, though. – Can they do that?
没关系,小鬼头 -他们不能这样
It’s all right. That’s okay, junior. – They can’t do that.
按照你平常的表现继续
Just do what you do.
这是作弊 -没关系
Just cheating. – That’s all right.
你们看这球
Just watch this one.
加油,维纳斯 -你行的,维维
Come on, Venus. – 鈥擸ou got this, v.
30-40
30-40.
好棒 -好耶,维纳斯,干得好
Yeah! Yeah! – 鈥擸eah, v, good job! Yeah!
好的,就是这样
All right. All right. All right. That’s it.
来吧 -怎么了?
Come on, y’all. – What’s wrong?
没事的 -怎么了?你赢了啊
That’s okay. – What’s wrong? You won.
没事的,你可以微笑
Okay, you can smile. You can smile.
刚才那样很好,虽然有点挫折,但没关系
That was good. A little adversity, that’s okay.
你错过比赛了 -没有,我能从声音中听出比赛全貌
You’re missing it. – No, I can hear everything with that ball.
漂亮 -加油!
Good play. – Come on!
你一定行的
You got this.
你有看到比赛的任何一部分吗? -我有看到一点
Did you see any of it? – Yeah, I saw some of that.
好的,我们走吧 -等等,米卡呢?她还好吗?
Okay, come on, y’all. Come on. – Wait, where’s meka? She okay?
她没事,只是觉得无聊 说知道你一定会赢
Yeah, she’s fine. She’s just bored. Said she knew you would win.
你好厉害 -谢谢
You were so good. – Thank you.
你有看到吗?
Did you see it?
就说那女孩是不求致胜的选手
I told you that girl was a pusher.
对,保罗称之为“接龙打法”
Yeah, Paul calls that “playing Patty-cake.”
所以她才会被打脸
That’s why she got moded.
打脸、擦地,颜面一起扫地
Moded. Corroded. Your Booty exploded.
40-15
40-15.
谢谢
Thank you.
茄子!
Cheese!
好了,非常感谢
There you go. There you go.
谢谢
Thank you so much. – Thank you.
很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you. – Nice to meet you.
你表现得真的很好
You did real good. – Bye.
你该以自己为傲,打得很棒,干得好
You should be very proud of yourself.You did good. Well done.
妈妈,你看!
Mommy, look!
青少年网球锦标赛的冠军得主是…
The first place junior tennis tournament is presented to…
维纳斯·威廉姆斯!
Venus Williams!
好棒,维维 -她赢了
Go, v! – She won!
她赢了
She won. She won.
打脸、擦地,颜面一起扫地
Moded. Corroded. Your Booty exploded.
奖杯看起来很重,给我看看
That looked kinda heavy up there. Let me see.
我看看这个东西,我快要拿不动了
Let me see that big ol’ thing. Ooh, I’m about to drop it.
你当时紧张吗,维维? -她干嘛紧张?
Were you nervous at all, v? – Why is she nervous?
那个对手看起来有18岁 但维纳斯还是打趴她了
That girl looked like she was 18 and Venus still whupped her anyway.
对 -没错
Yeah! – Yes, she did.
你们都说够了,别再讨论网球了
Okay, that’s enough of that back there. No more tennis talk.
也别再自我吹嘘了 -爸爸,我们没有吹嘘
And stop all that bragging. – Daddy, we’re not bragging.
没有吗?那你们在干嘛?
Oh, you’re not? What you doing?
那毕竟是实话,而且这就是证明
I mean, it’s just the truth and… Here’s the proof.
没错
That’s right.
好了,听好我说的话,别再自我吹嘘
All right now, let’s hear what I’m saying. Stop all that bragging.
理查德,她们没有在吹嘘
Richard, they’re not bragging.
她们就有,我有在听 -她们只是在开玩笑
They bragging. I’m listening to ’em. – They’re having fun.
我知道什么是自我吹嘘 -女儿赢球了,她只是很开心
I know what bragging sounds like. – The girl won. She’s just happy.
小鬼头赢了,另外一个女孩输了 大家都拿出了最好表现
Look, junior won, the other girl lost. Everybody did their best.
我不想再听你们多说一句话
And I’m not gonna hear no more about it now.
若那就是她最好的表现 那她应该要更努力练习
If that was that girl’s best, then she needs to practice some more.
我只是实话实说
I’m just sayin’. Jeez.
你们几位大人物 拿着这五美元替我去买♥♥饮料
Okay, you big shots. Here’s five bucks. Go on and get me something to drink.
我也想买♥♥… -别抢了!
I wanna get something… 鈥攕top!
把钱给谭蒂 -别吵了
Give the money to tunde. – Stop arguing.
你们干嘛总是抢我的钱? 是爸爸拿给我的,又不是给你的,谭蒂
Why they always taking the money from me? Daddy gave it to me, not you, tunde.
理查德,你要去哪?
Richard… where are you going?
她们想吹嘘,就吹嘘如何走三哩路回家
They wanna brag, let them brag about how they walked three miles home.
理查德,你不能像这样抛下女儿!
Richard, you can’t leave those girls like that!
我已经说了不想再听到 有关网球的事还有吹嘘
I done told them I didn’t wanna hear nothing about no tennis and no bragging.
停车!
Stop! Stop!
你不能随意把她们抛在街头
You can’t leave them back there like that. Leaving ’em out on the streets like that.
你不能这么做 -好,看着我,听我说
You can’t do that. – Okay, look at me. Listen here.
我有在听,立刻回去接我女儿
I’m listening. You go back and get my girls.
当那些比赛结束后
When these matches is over,
我不想听到她们讨论网球,好吗?
I don’t wanna hear nothing about no tennis. Okay?
她们可以讨论教会的事
They can talk about kingdom hall,
她们可以讨论恐龙,或是外太空
they can talk about dinosaurs, they can talk about space.
外太空?
Space?
你为何总要扫别人的兴?
Why is it that you gotta ruin everybody else’s day?
你自己不想开心 就把所有人都搞到不开心
You don’t wanna be happy so you don’t want nobody else to be happy.
这跟开不开心无关,重点在于自我膨胀
This ain’t about being happy. It’s about bragging.
你不希望别人开心,就故意激怒大家
You don’t want nobody else to be happy so you gotta make everybody else upset.
我这辈子,从没遇见过
I have never in my life… Never, ever, met somebody
不想要活得开心的人
who just don’t want to be happy.
我只是不希望她们自我膨胀 -你快回去接我的女儿
I don’t want no bragging. – You go back and get my girls.
她们过来了 -那才是你该做的事
They coming now. – That’s what you do.
她们只在不远处而已
They right down on the street.
我不敢相信他把我们扔下
I can’t believe he done left us.
爸爸,你要去哪?我以为你要丢下我们
Daddy, where were you going? I thought you were leaving us.
我本来是要这么做 多亏你们的妈妈♥逼♥我开回来
Yeah, I was. Thank your mother. She made me come back.
我的零钱在哪?
Who got my change?
家庭会议,我们要一起看个东西
Family meeting.We gonna watch something.
我们要一起看,一起学习
We gonna watch. We gonna learn.
(迪士尼出品)
(灰姑娘)
灰姑娘?
Cinderella?
(他们从此过着幸福快乐的日子)
好了
Okay.
你们学到了什么?
Okay, what you learn?
伊莎? -要有礼貌?
Isha? – To be polite?
很好,小琳? -要勇敢
Mm-hm. Mm-hm.- That’s good. Lyn? – To be brave.
勇敢?解释你是什么意思
Brave? Explain how you mean.
要很勇敢才能搭南瓜变成的马车
Well, you gotta be pretty brave to take a ride in a pumpkin.
好,回你房♥间禁足 -但是…
Okay, go to your room. – 鈥攂ut…
因为你在开玩笑,我没在跟你开玩笑
‘Cause you fooling with me, and I’m not fooling with you.
回去,回你的房♥间
Go ahead, go to your room.
好了 -小鬼头?
Okay! 鈥攋unior?
我猜是永远不要停止做梦
Never stop dreaming, I guess.
很好,继续,米卡
Mm-hm. That’s good. Come on, meek.
别忘记你的鞋子?
Remember your shoes?
好,很好,但大家都错了
Okay, that’s good, but everybody’s wrong.
所以我们得重看一次
So we gonna watch the film again. – No, Richard. No.
理查德,不要
Lyn, come on out here. We watching this film again.
小琳,快回来,我们要再看一次
大家都没在专心听 你们要从电影中专心学习
No, ain’t nobody listening. If you’re not gonna listen to the film…
她们回答了你的问题 -好的,等等
They answered your questions.- They answered your questions. – Okay. All right. Hold on. Hold on.
重点是她很谦逊
The point is she was humble.
不论别人怎么对待她 不管别人如何对她不敬
No matter how them peoples treated her, no matter how disrespected…
她总是冷静以对,并保持纯真的心灵
She stayed calm, she kept her heart clean.
她很谦逊
She was humble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!