向前、退后!
Up, up, up! Back!
边线,你得再快一点,瑟琳娜
Side, side, side, side. I need you to be faster, Serena.
二十四…
Twenty-four…
二十五,一半了,加油
Twenty-five… Oh, halfway there. Come on.
二十六…
Twenty-six…
来吧,每次都回到中线,来打五十球
Oh! Come on, back to the middle each time. Let’s get 50.
记得保持开放式站位
Make sure you keep that stance open.
拜托,理查德
Please, Richard.
都怪你♥爸♥爸
Oh! Blame your dad.
等等,停止,你在干嘛?
Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop. What are you doing?
就是这样,对,就是这样
This is it. What! That’s it.
相信自己
Trust it, trust it.
好多了,对!
Better! Yes!
很好
Yeah.
最后一刻手腕内转得更大一点
Let me see a little bit more pronation on that wrist right at the end.
你专心听我的就行,你知道自己该怎么做
You just focus right here.You know exactly what you’re doing.
你想成为顶尖高手? 你能做到,知道为什么吗?
Do you want to be the best? You can do it. You know why?
因为你是杀人机器,也是攻击高手
Because you’re a killing machine. You’re a goddamn attack dog.
所以放手去做吧
So bite.
讲话大声点,保罗,我听不到
Talk a little louder, Paul. Can’t hear you.
我没跟你说话,理查德 -但我在录影,保罗
That wasn’t for you, Richard. – Trying to record though, Paul.
你可以之后再访问我
You can interview me later.
很好! -就是这样
Yes! Yes! – There you go.
手腕内转就是有这样的效果
That’s what the pronation gets you right there.
不是吧?
Really?
对,继续保持下去
Yeah! Keep it up. Keep it up.
这个动作就对了,快回到中线
That’s the move. Now get back to the middle. Get back to the middle.
你永远不知道球会落在哪里 必须随时做好准备
You never know where that ball’s gonna go. You gotta be ready.
蹲低一点
Stay low, stay low, stay low…
对,宝贝,很好
Yeah, baby! Yes!
快!
Go!
克服它,就是这样
Get around it. That’s it.
回击后立刻回防,动作要快
End the point. Recover, quick! You gotta move faster.
等等,小鬼头,保罗,请稍等
Hold on, junior, junior. Junior.Uh, Paul, one second.
你刚才站位有点太封闭
Look, you just got a little closed up that time.
你表现很好但要保持开放式站位,右脚…
You’re doing real good. You just gotta keep that stance open.
你在干嘛,理查德?
You plant that right foot… – What are you doing, Richard?
这样会封闭住 -理查德,你在干嘛?
That’s how you get a little closed off. – Richard, what are you doing?
我在跟女儿说话,有什么不对吗?
I’m talking to my daughter. Is something wrong with that?
没什么不对,只是你希望我矫正她的站位
No, nothing wrong with that.
我做不到,因为你一直叫她放开
Except you want me to fix her stance and I can’t do that
保罗,她的站位很好,不需要修正
if you keep telling her to hit open.Well, Paul, ain’t no reason to fix something that’s not broke.
你整天一直叫她要返回中线
Okay? You’ve been hollering at the girl all daylong to get back to the middle.
我只听到你这样说 你等于叫她要关闭站位
That’s all I hear you saying. Yet you instructing her
没错 -关闭式站位怎样返回中线?
to close her stance. – That’s right.How can she get back to the middle with her stance all closed up?
若她保持站位开放就可站稳脚
Okay, if she stays open, she can plant that foot.
获得更多力量和速度 -不,力量不是这样来的
More power, more speed. – No! That is not how you get power.
想要击球有力,得把肩膀放成直角
You want power in your stroke, you square your shoulders,
关闭你的站位,眼睛直视球拍
you close your stance, hold your head right at contact,
然后用力挥拍 而非开放式站位击球,好吗?
and blast through it. You do not hit open stance.
能继续练习了吗? -但麻烦你敞开心胸,保罗
鈥擮kay? – Yep.- Can we please get back to it? – Well, just keep your mind open, Paul.
以防你并不是世上最聪明的人
You know, just in case you not the smartest person in the whole world.
若让我们好好练球才更有成效
It would be really helpful if we could actually hit a few.
因为我还剩18分钟,希望能完成练习
Because I got about 18 minutes left and I’d like to finish this practice.
可是你说的不太合理,保罗
It just don’t make no sense what you sayin’, Paul.
若她用关闭式站位,脚会缠住无法退后
If she keep her stance closed, feet are all jumbled up,she not gonna be able to get back.
等我们练完再听你的高见
I’ll get my lesson from you when we’re done, okay?
现在我想专注在维纳斯身上 -我一直忘记你无所不知
Right now, I’d like to focus on Venus. – I keep forgetting you know everything.
剩17分钟了 -我一直忘记
17 minutes now. – I keep forgetting that.
就是这样!
That’s it!
好,只要她能用开放式站位击球
Okay, just as long as she hits some open.
保持开放式站位,小鬼头 -回防,现在回防
Keep that stance open, junior. – 鈥攏ow, recover, recover, recover.
回去,来个正手拍
Get around it. Get around it. I want a forehand.
我要正手拍,回到中线,很好
I want a forehand. Get back to center. There you go!
漂亮的发球,卡佩雅蒂真的是…
Great serve. You know, capriati is really…
天啊,那是卡佩雅蒂?
Dang, that’s capriati?
她真的很厉害
Now, she’s a freaking killer.
她12岁在迈阿密橘子杯青少年网赛中 赢得18岁以下的组别冠军
Won the junior orange bowl in Miami in the us 18-and-under when she was 12.
去年转职业了
Just went pro last year.
那是她的教练瑞克·梅西,他住佛罗里达州
That’s her coach, Rick macci. He’s in Florida.
不像其他教练那么愚蠢,但是…
Not as dumb as the rest, but…
她是有史以来被列入世界排名 前十的职业选手中最年轻的
She is the youngest pro ever to be ranked in the top ten.
猜猜她最近做了什么? 她刚击败了史戴菲·葛拉芙
And guess what she just did? She just beat steffi graf.
你猜她的经验都在哪练出来的? 青少年网球锦标赛
How do you think she learned how to do that? Juniors.
那才是竞争最激烈的地方
That’s where the fight is.
在那里会遇到挫折、竞争
That’s where you face adversity, competition.
也能在那里被经纪人发掘
It’s also where you get noticed by agents
他们能协助支付训练费用并引介赞助商
who can help you pay for the training and introduce you to sponsors.
卡佩雅蒂在尚未参加任何一场职业赛前
Capriati signed a two million dollar contract with diadora
就和迪亚多那签下两百万美元的合约
before she played a single pro match.
你们以为那是怎么发生的? 青少年网球锦标赛
How do you think that happened? Juniors.
所以你们怎么说? 要参加青少年网球锦标赛吗?
So what do you guys say? Want to play juniors?
我想我能把那个加入计划中
I think I can add that to the plan.
我们来参加一些青少年网球锦标赛
We’ll play some juniors.
来吧,你感觉还好吗?
Come on. Come on. Do you feel good?
很好,我很兴奋 -好
Yes. I’m excited. 鈥攐kay.
早安 -妈妈,你看到那个了吗?
Good morning. Good morning. – Did you see that, mom?
没事,他们只是不习惯看到 像我们这么好看的人
It’s okay. They’re just not used to seeing good-looking peoples like us.
别担心他们,让他们来担心你,维纳斯
You don’t worry about them. Let them worry about you, Venus.
就是这里,我们到了
Oh, this it. This it right here.
快点,把东西放在那里
Come on, come on, come on. Just leave your stuff there.
打败她 -我会的
Kick her butt. – All right, y’all.
要玩得开心,再见 -好,爱你们
Have fun. Bye. – Okay. Love you.
好的
All right.
你专注在网球上就行了,好吗?
Okay. You just focus on that ball. Okay?
你是维纳斯·威廉姆斯
You… are Venus Williams.
你将来会赢得温布顿
You gonna win wimbledon.
这些女孩绝不会想抽到你对战,好吗?
These girls ain’t never gonna want to see your name in their draw. Okay?
好的,爸爸 -你去好好玩个开心
Okay, daddy. – You just go out there and have fun.
我知道,我没问题的
I know. I got this.
好的 -好,我爱你
All right. – Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
好了,女孩们,网前集♥合♥
All right, girls, meet at the net.
我们采用三盘两胜,抢七决胜局制
Best of three sets. Tiebreaks at six-all.
我得监管三个网球场
I’m covering three courts.
你们自己记分,自己判定界外球
So keep your own score and call your own lines.
祝好运
Good luck.
好,你选朝上还是朝下?
Okay, up or down?
我想朝上吧,谢谢
Up, I guess. Thanks.
朝下,由你发球
Down. You can serve.
她知道自己是谁,我们把她教得很好
She knows who she is. We’ve done ourjob.
对 -她不会有事的
Yeah, yeah.- She’ll be fine. – Mm-hm.
加油,维维,你没问题的 -祝好运,维维!
Come on, v, you got this. – Good luck, v!
加油,维纳斯!
Come on, Venus!
她很紧张,往前跨一步
She’s nervous. Take a step up.
你尽量玩个开心,维纳斯·威廉姆斯
You just have some fun out there, Venus Williams.
重点就是如此,要玩得开心
That’s all this about. Have some fun.
干得好,维维!
Good job, v!
或许她该再上前几步
Maybe she ought to take a few more steps up.
逃到一个安全的地方
Just get some place safe.
别动
Don’t move.
你好蠢
You are so freaking stupid.
很好,维纳斯 -加油,维纳斯
All right, Venus! – Go, Venus!
很好,维维
All right, v.
你有在看吗?
You watching? – Mm-hm.
你好差劲 -好耶
You’re so bad! – Yes!
该死 -干得好
Damn! – Great job!
我在跟你说话
I am talking to you. I am talking to you.
你到底想不想要来这里比赛?
Do you even want to be out there right now? Do you?
按照你刚才比赛的表现 你看起来根本不想
Because the way that you just played, it’s hard to believe that you do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!