对,但那就是你那么辛苦的原因
Yeah, but that’s what you’ve been working so hard for…
抱歉打扰,科恩先生 -想要打到球…
Excuse me, Mr. Cohen? – Getting that shot…
什么事?
Yeah?
理查德·威廉姆斯,我们通过电♥话♥
Uh, Richard Williams. We spoke on the phone.
对,我记得,那个宣传手册 -没错
Oh, yeah. I remember. The brochure. – Yep, that’s right.
我带了另一本,以防你那本弄不见了
I actually brought you another one in case you misplaced the first…
不需要,我有了
No, no, no. I got it.
请问有什么事?
What can I do for you?
我们想你应该很忙,所以特地来找你
Uh, well, we figured you was busy. That’s why we came to see you.

Yeah.
大家都说我家有两位超棒的网球选手
Everybody says I got these two great tennis players
我们还在找教练
and we’re still looking for a coach.
好的,威尔森先生,听着
Oh, yeah, Mr. Wilson, listen.
我姓威廉姆斯 -我们正练习到一半
No, it’s Williams. – We’re in the middle of practice here.
这是我的大女儿维纳斯,小女儿瑟琳娜
This my daughter, that’s Venus. This is my other daughter, Serena.
很高兴认识两位
Nice to meet you, girls.
看她们打一下要不了几分钟
It won’t take but a minute to watch them hit a few balls.
抱歉,我不教青少年选手 而且我们正练习
I’m sorry. I’m not taking anyjuniors now and we’re in the middle of practice.
我无意打扰,马克、彼德
I don’t mean to interrupt nothing, Mac, Pete.
你在温布顿的遭遇真不幸 我都看到了,马克
Oh, tough break at wimbledon.I seen what happened to you, Mac.
下次会赢的,千万别气馁
Uh, you gonna win again. Just keep your head up.
威廉姆斯先生,现在时机不对 -等等,听我说
Mr. Williams, this is not a good time. – Wait. Listen. Look…
我只希望你能看她们打几球 -我们正练习…
I just want you to watch them hit a few… – We’re in the middle of…
你看,马克都走了
Look, Mac is gone. Mac is gone.
彼德对他的强势打法来看 他可能不会回来
The way Pete whipping up on him, he may never come back.
彼德,不介意看她们打一下吧
Pete, you don’t mind if he just watch ’em hit a few balls, do you?
我是没问题
It’s okay with me.
你瞧,来嘛,马克走了 彼德又不介意,我们准备好了
See? Come on. Mac is gone. Pete’s okay. We ready.
只有你一个人不愿意
You the only person got a problem with this.
来嘛,看她们打几球
Come on. Watch ’em hit a few balls.
所以你们真的很厉害?
You girls are pretty good, huh?
是的,先生 -对,先生
Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
她们不只很厉害
Oh, they better than good.
好吧,就打几球 -几球就行了,来吧
All right. A few balls. – A few balls. That’s… come on.
来吧,女孩们 -让他见识你们的魔力
Come on, girls. – Show him this magic.- Show him this magic. – This’ll take a minute.
这是她俩的宣传手册,彼德
Hey, that’s their brochure, Pete.
你先读一下,待会让她们帮你签名
Now you take a look at that. I’MMA have them sign it for you later.
快点 -了解
Come on, come on. 鈥攇ot it.
再说一次你们的名字 -我是维纳斯
So tell me your names again. – I’m Venus.
我是瑟琳娜 -维纳斯和瑟琳娜,我是保罗
I’m Serena. – Venus and Serena. I’m Paul.
不,不能叫你保罗,要叫科恩先生
Uh, no, no, you not Paul. You Mr. Cohen.
科恩先生,对
Mr. Cohen, right.
好了,瑟琳娜,你从正手拍开始
All right, Serena, why don’t you start at forehand?
维纳斯反手拍,到底线那边打,好吗?
Venus, backhand. We’ll hit some down the line, all right?
那很好,保罗,我通常也这样开始训练的
That’s good, Paul. That’s how I usually start with ’em too.
这做法很聪明 -很好
That’s real smart. – Good.
准备好了吗?
All right, ready?
没错,让他看看你们的魔力
That’s right. Show him the magic.
就是那样,很有力,维纳斯·威廉姆斯
There you go. Good power, Venus Williams.
就是那样
That’s it.
彼德,你觉得如何? -看来很不错
What you think, Pete? – They look good.
她们很棒,我知道她们很棒
They good. I know they good. I know they good.
彼德·山普拉斯在看你们打球 他会偷走你们的绝技
Pete Sampras is looking at you. Pete Sampras gonna steal your stuff.
很好,打得好,女孩们
All right, great job, girls.
瑟琳娜,你先去喝点水吧? 我跟姐姐打几球
Serena, why don’t you go get some water? I wanna hit with your sister for a minute.
维纳斯,要来点不一样的吗?
Venus, you want to try something a little different?
好,我们从中线开始
Okay, so start in the middle.
我要你追击每一颗球
I want you to go after every single ball, all right?
我不会告诉你球往哪边飞 但在结束前别停下来
I’m not gonna tell you where they’re coming.But don’t stop until we’re done.
她可以,她会照办的
Oh, she do that. She’ll do that.
就是这样
There you go.
好,我要你每次都回防
Okay, I want you to recover each time.
接招,给他点颜色看
Get it. Show it to him.
展示你的魔力
You have to show him that magic.

Yes.
就是这样
There you go. There you go.
去杀球,很好 -好了
Get it. All right. 鈥攐kay.
女孩们,过来说几句话
Girls, come here and talk to me for a second.
快点
Hustle, hustle, hustle.
让我问你俩一个问题
Let me ask you both something.
你们想借此获得什么?
What do you want out of this?
我知道你们老爸要什么,那你们呢?
I know what your dad wants, but what about you?
我想要赢得温布顿,次数要追平历史纪录
Well, I want to win wimbledon as many times as anyone’s ever won it.
你觉得你做得到?
You think you can do that?
我知道我可以
I know I can.
你呢,你想要打得像哪位选手?
What about you? Who on the tour do you wanna play like?
我希望别人来效法我的打法
Well, I’d like other people to want to play like me.
我相信他们会的
I bet they will.
好了,你们去收拾一下
All right, you girls go pick ’em up.
来吧,保罗,我们开始吧
Come on, Paul, let’s go.
全是你教的?
You taught ’em all this?
对,我和我太太布兰蒂,我俩都是运动员
Oh, yeah, me and my wife Brandy. We both athletes.
所以,你觉得如何?
So, what you think?
你画的是蜜蜂吗? -对
Is this a bee you’re drawing? – Yes, it is.
你没有在… -我以为你们要做功课
You’re not working on… – I thought y’all were doing homework.
我们找到教练了
We got a coach.
你们真爱耍人,小骗子!
You little fakers. You little fakers!
彼德·山普拉斯是教练? -就是他
Pete Sampras’s coach? – Sure as hell.
他愿意无偿教授她们?
So he’s gonna do it for free?
他说他无法无偿教授两人
Uh… he said he can’t do two for free.
什么?
What?
他只会训练维纳斯
He only gonna teach Venus.
你们该看看维纳斯的表现
Okay, okay, you should have seen Venus.
彼德·山普拉斯今天也在 我不觉得他能打赢她
Pete Sampras was there and I don’t think he could beat her at all.
山普拉斯耶,真有你的,维纳斯 -我们真的很棒
Sampras? Okay, Venus!We were so good.
你跟瑟琳娜说了吗?
Did you tell Serena?
我们只有两次触网
We only hit the net, like, twice.
你要告诉她吗?
Do you want to?
理查德 -是的
Oh, Richard. – Yeah.
我们找到教练了
We got a coach. We got a coach.
不公平,我想跟你一起去
It’s not fair. I want to go with you.
我知道,我也希望你能来
I know. I want you to, too.
米卡
Meka, daddy said he’s gonna record everything
爸爸说会把训练过程拍下来 我们再一起看
and then we can watch it together.
他都计划好了,行吗?
He has a plan, okay?
是为你计划
Yeah, for you.
米卡,妈妈准备好了,你们今天也要练习
Okay, meka, your mom ready. Y’all gonna practice today.
爸爸,我不能跟她练,她总爱削球
But daddy, I can’t practice on her court. She always hits slices.
你只要稍微调整就行了
That ain’t nothing but a few minor adjustments.
你得应对所有突发状况,好吗?
You got to stay prepared for whatever’s unpredictable. Okay?
来吧,给老爸一个吻
Come on now, give your daddy a kiss.
别把苦瓜脸传染给我,爸爸爱你
Don’t put no mean on my face. Come on. Daddy love you.
来吧,小鬼头,我们走
Mm? Come on, junior, let’s go.
我知道你感觉被抛下,但是并没有
I know you feel left out. But you’re not left out.
你也有很棒的东西
You got something great, too.
像是什么? -我
What?
来吧,我们有工作要做
Come on, we got work to do.
现在吗? -对,现在
Right now? – Yeah, right now.
我的女儿可不是扫兴鬼
I ain’t raised no poop butts.
妈妈 -来吧,我们干活了
Mom. – Come on. We got work to do.
开始,就是这样 跑动,中线,再回来
Go. That’s it. Back. Center. And back.
你现在练习的是保罗·科恩 第一击网球战略系统
What you’re going through is the Paul Cohen first-strike strategic tennis system.
会让你化身为杀手
It’s gonna turn you into a killer.
你会学到网球场宛如一个棋盘
You’ll learn to think about this tennis court as a chess board
划分成228个点
made up of 228 shots.
你每一个点都会练到完美
You will learn to perfect them all.
我有叫停吗?跑啊,再来一次
Did I say stop? Go, go, go. Again.
中线
Center.
来啊,向前,爆发起来!
Come on! Up, up, up! Explode!
边线!
Side!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!