Tunde!
拿好东西去找你妹妹,上车等我
Pick your things up, get your sisters, go ahead to the bus.
谭蒂,你叫这个名字?
Yetunde, that’s your name?
兄弟说他想跟你聊聊,谭蒂
Hey, the homie said he wanna talk to you, but, tunde,
不要那么闭俗,亲爱的
you ain’t gotta be acting like that, love.
她不是在读书吗,要去哪里?
She studying. Where she going?
背包别掉了,宝贝
Don’t drop your backpack, baby.
一直在讲废话
Keep talkin’ all that shit.
谭蒂!
Oh, tunde!
谭蒂,兄弟还在这里等你
Tunde, the homie’s still right here.
我一直在跟她示爱
I be tellin’ this love right here…
他想干嘛?
What is he doing?
那家伙一副很害怕的样子
Nigga be acting like he scared or something like…
年轻人,我已经拜托你好几次了
Young man, now I asked you a couple times.
年轻人?
Young man?
那个女孩今年才16岁 她是来这里读书的
Now, that girl there is only 16 years old. And she out here to work.
拜托别打扰她
Just leave her alone. Leave her alone.
我高兴跟谁说话干♥你♥屁事 -哦,他不开心了,这家伙
I talk to whoever I want, homie. – Oh, he upset, nigga.
拜托别烦那些女孩
You leave these girls at peace.
别这样,兄弟,别理那个老家伙
Hey yo, come on, homie, man. Leave this old-ass nigga alone.
你是觉得自己比我们高贵?
What, now you feel like you’re better than us or something, homie?
老乡,你有听到我在跟你说话
Hey, homeboy, you know you hear me talking to you.
上吧!
Come on!
如何,老兄,有话要说吗?
What’s up, homie, you got something you wanna say?
我想说的都说了,请管好自己
I done said what I wanna say. Just mind your business.
她对你没兴趣
She not interested in you.
对,现在我得管好你,贱♥人♥
Yeah, now you my business, bitch.
厉害,再来啊,洛克!
Oh, damn! Come on, roc!
谭蒂,看到你老爸的惨状了吗?
See your daddy now, huh, tunde?
别这样,兄弟,他只是个老家伙
Come on, man. He’s an old-ass nigga, man.
那是你兄弟,他是怎么回事?
That’s your homie, man. What’s going on with him?
别这样,老兄 -人老了就该留在家里
Come on, man. – Hey, keep your old ass at home, homie.
把音乐开大声点!
Turn that music up! Turn that music up!
竟然敢来挑衅
Come over here trippin’ and shit, man.
来这里找碴 -蠢-家伙,满嘴屁话
Came over here with that stupid shit.Punk-ass nigga, say what?
爸爸,你还好吗?
Daddy, are you okay?
我在你们这年纪时,每天都得打架
When I was your age I used to have to fight every day.
不是跟三K党或是警♥察♥对干
If it wasn’t the ku klux klan or the police or…
就是跟隔壁镇的白人男孩
The white boys from the next town…
总有人因为不同的原因来打我
Somebody was always beating on me for something.
我没有老爸保护
And I ain’t had no daddy to stand in their way.
这世界从来没有尊重过理查德·威廉姆斯
This world ain’t never had no respect for Richard Williams.
但世人会尊重你们
But they gonna respect y’all.
他们会尊重你们
They gonna respect y’all.
真该有人报♥警♥抓你
Somebody ought to call the cops on you.
爸爸,怎么了?
Daddy, what’s happening?
没事,女儿,进屋去 -好
Nothing, junior. Go in the house. – 鈥攐kay.
嗨,妈妈 -女儿们,晚餐准备好了
Hi, mom. – Hey, girls, dinner’s ready.
练习还好吗? -很好
How was practice? – It was good.
爸爸又被人揍了
Daddy got beat up again.
你有练发球吗? -有
Did you work on your serve? – Yeah.
谭蒂,去拿盘子
Tunde, get the plates.
若我们吃快点,应该有时间表演才艺
If we eat fast enough we’ll probably have time for the talent show.
等等,我要先来,我知道要唱什么
Oh, wait, hold on. I’m going first.
让我猜猜看
I already know what I’m singing. – Let me guess…
因为最伟大的爱…
Because the greatest love of all…
闭嘴,有什么好笑的,这首歌♥很棒
Stop! What’s so funny? The song is a great song.
借过 -是的,女士
Move, move, move. – Yes, ma’am.
别烦瑟琳娜
Leave Serena alone.
来,把这个分好 -谢谢妈妈
Here, give this out. – Thank you, mama.
你们先去洗手
Y’all go wash up.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
那个男孩又来骚扰谭蒂
That same boy, sniffing around tunde.
给我吧 -谢谢
Give me this. – Thank you.
好了,我得去上班了
All right. I got to get to work.
好了,女孩们,只有半小时 做完功课,上♥床♥睡觉
Okay, girls, half hour. Finish your homework, then get to bed.
你们负责清理好 -你行吗?好的,妈妈
Y’all clean up. – You got it? Yes, ma’am.
我们得做出改变
Something has to change.
什么意思? -我们无法这样拼下去
What you mean? – We can’t keep up this pace.
我整天在医院当护士,你整晚工作
Me nursing all day, you working all night.
空闲就忙着当教练,看看你的脸
Coaching in-between. Now look at your face.
这点伤我早就放下了
Oh, I done already put this behind me.
我们得按照计划行事 饭厅里有两位明日之星
Okay, we just got to stick to the plan. We got champions in the other room.
理查德,我们把她们养得很好
Richard, we have done a great job with them.
她们很棒
They are great.
但她们这样无法晋级温布顿
But they’re not going to wimbledon like this.
靠我们陪着在破球场上苦练,根本不够
Not with hitting with you and me on those raggedy courts.
她们需要更好的球场,更好的一切
They need better surfaces than… They need better everything.
不能靠跟你练球,也不能靠你废掉的腿
And not playing with you with your busted-up feet.
我的腿没问题,好吗?
My feets are fine. Okay?
但今天的确有点痛
Okay, actually they was hurting out there a little bit today.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
理查德,别闹了,我是认真的
Richard, you playing. I’m serious.
我是说真的
I’m serious.
你说得对 -我知道我是对的
You are right. – I know I’m right.

Yeah.
你该看看维纳斯今天的表现
You should have seen Venus out there today.
她突然开窍了,完全准备好了
Just something done clicked in her mind. She is so ready.
对,她准备好了 -准备好更上一层楼
Yeah, she ready. – She ready for that next level.That shows me how and when the night falls
她准备好了
she ready.
你得信任我,好吗?
You got to trust me. Okay?

All right.
我会帮她找到外援
I’m gonna get us some help.
维纳斯和瑟琳娜会改变世界
Venus and Serena gonna shake up this world.
她们非得成为球后 因为当歌♥星绝对没前途
And they gonna need to ’cause they not gonna make it as singers.
她们五音不全…
They not ’cause…
瑟琳娜
Oh, Serena.
我得去上班了,好吗?
I got to get to work. All right?
我想也是
That’s what I want to hear.
跟爱我的人
With somebody who loves me
说你想跳舞,你不想跳舞吗?
say you wanna dance don’t you wanna dance
我们会改变这世界
We’re gonna shake up this world.
我想要跟某人 -一起跳舞
Oh, [wanna dance… – With somebody
篮筐 -一起跳舞,一个洞
A basketball hoop? – Dancing together? A hole?
芭蕾
Ballet?
戒指,篮筐
Oh, a ring? A basketball… hoop?
十点了,小姐们,该睡觉了 -所以是什么?
Ten o’clock, girls. Time for bed. – What was it?
到底是什么? -土星
So, what was it? 鈥攕aturn.
是喔!
Oh!
好了,日记都写好了吗? 订好明日计划了?
All right. Y’all wrote in yourjournals? Made your plans for tomorrow?
有的,爸爸
Yes, daddy.
没错,每天都要订目标,不然会怎样?
That’s right. Got to have a plan for every day, else what?
若不设定计划,就只能随波逐流
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
没错,我们不要随波逐流 -是的,爸爸
That’s right. We not failing, are we? – 鈥擭o, daddy.
好,我们要一路登顶
Okay, all the way to the top.
好了,米卡,躺下来
Come on, meka. Just get in.
在不久的将来
You know, one day not too long from now,
有人会为你们捧上一百万的支票
somebody gonna hand you girls a check for one million dollars.
到时候你们想买♥♥几张床都行
And you gonna buy as many beds as you want.
一张支票就有这么多钱? -可能好几张
In one check? Really? – Maybe even a couple of ’em.
我们不会永远困在这里,好吗?
But we not gonna be like this forever, okay?
好 -好的
鈥擮kay. – All right.
你们快睡吧
You girls go to bed.
晚安,爸爸
Good night, daddy.
(山森保全公♥司♥)
(网球世界 教学年鉴-对战的诀窍)
(让网球变得好玩的人-维克·布莱登)
(有五成的人会在网赛里败北)
(这比例很高,要开心才能致胜)
(维克·布莱登)
你可以看出,维克,她俩姿势很标准
As you notice, Vic, they have very good form.
还能看出发球也很强劲
And, uh, you can see their serve looks very good… hopefully.
请举手,瑟琳娜
Raise your hand, Serena.
维纳斯·威廉姆斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!