我知道你爱维纳斯,而且这一切都很刺♥激♥
I know you love Venus and all this is exciting, but…
但这对你来说也很煎熬吧?
It’s a little hard for you too, huh?
我能告诉你一个祕密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
你姐姐会成为世界第一球后 这点毫无疑问
Your sister is gonna be number one in the whole world, no doubt about it.
我知道
I know that.
但是你…
But you…
你将是世上最棒的球员
You gonna be the best there ever was.
网坛有史以来最伟大的选手
You gonna be the greatest of all time.
知道我是如何知道的吗? 因为这是我设计的
You know how I know? ‘Cause I planned for it.
我知道总是埋没在 维纳斯的盛名下,对你很不容易
I knew you was having a hard time in Venus’s shadow,
但我放任你被打♥压♥ 是因为我知道你够强壮
but I kept you there ’cause I knew you was rough.
我知道你很坚韧,而且斗志坚强
I knew you was tough, I knew you was a fighter.
所以我才这样设计所有进程
That’s why I did this whole thing like this.
好好感受一下这个氛围,下一次就换你了
Go on, take that in. You’re up next.
快点,跑起来
Come on now. Move your feets.
一、二、三、四、五
One, two, three, four, five.
一、二、三、四、五
One, two, three, four, five.
一、二、三、四、五
One, two, three, four, five.
一、二、三、四、五、六
One, two, three, four, five, six.
一、二、三、四、五、六
One, two, three, four, five, six.
不管今晚的结果如何 -很接近
Now, whatever happens tonight… – Close. Close.
下次要数到十 -我希望你们能记住
Next time, ten. – I want you guys to remember…
你们的先祖有着悠久丰富的历史
That you come from a rich history of people.
对吧?像是索杰纳·特鲁斯
Right? Like sojourner truth.
记得她吗? -记得
Remember her? – Yes.
记得她在塞尼卡福尔斯说过什么吗?
What did she say at seneca falls?
她说了什么? -关于女权运动的演讲
What did she say? – “Ain’t I a woman”?
没错,你们觉得那代表什么意义?
That’s right. That’s right.And what does that mean to you? What does that mean to you?
意思是她很强壮,她无所不能 -没错
That she’s strong, and that she can do anything.
她是一位年轻的黑人女性,和你们一样
Exactly.That she was a young black woman, just like you guys.
她值得被正视,值得被倾听
And that she deserves to be seen, and that she deserves to be heard.
所以今晚,我要你记得 自己是谁并来自何方
So, tonight I want you to remember who you are,remember where you came from.
要抬头挺胸地引以为傲
Stand tall and be proud in that.
好吗?
All right?
对,你会看起来很美
Yeah. You gonna look beautiful.
你很美,维纳斯
You are beautiful, Venus.
你也是,瑟琳娜
You too, Serena.
大家好,欢迎在这美丽的夜晚回到奥克兰
Hello, everybody, and welcome back to Oakland on a beautiful night
观赏我们第二轮竞赛 选手是本届法国和美国公开赛冠军
for our second-round match between the reigning French and us open champion,
阿兰查·桑琪士·维卡里奥 与维纳斯·威廉姆斯
arantxa sa’lnchez vicario and Venus Williams,
这位备受瞩目的14岁新秀 来自加州康普顿
the heralded 14-year-old from Compton, California,
今晚将在一票难求的观众席前 首度站上中♥央♥球场
who makes her center court debut here before a sold-out crowd tonight.
我在等我女儿出来,她要比下场比赛
Waiting for my daughter to come out. She playing the next match.
爱你,小鬼头 -我也爱你,爸爸
Love you, junior. – Love you too, daddy.
欢迎各位女士先生来到美西银行经典赛
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the bank of the west classic…
祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck to you. – Oh, thank you.
观赏今晚的第二轮赛事
For tonight’s second-round match.
今晚是她的中♥央♥球场初战 以及第二场职业赛事
Making her center court debut here tonight and just her second professional match,
请用湾区式的热烈掌声
please give a warm bay area welcome
欢迎来自加州康普顿14岁的网球神童
to the 14-year-old phenom from Compton, California…
维纳斯·威廉姆斯!
Venus Williams!
现在请跟我一起欢迎
Now, please join me in welcoming to the court,
来自西班牙的三届大满贯冠军
hailing from Spain, a three-time grand slam champion,
及排名第一的种子球员 阿兰查·桑琪士·维卡里奥!
and the number one seed… Arantxa s茅nchez vicario!
15比0
15-love.
维纳斯!
Venus!
30比0 -就是这样
30-love. – There you go!
你们要错过精彩好戏了
Y’all gonna miss it.
40比0
40-love.
威廉姆斯拿下此局 目前威廉姆斯一局比零领先
Game, Williams. Williams leads, one-love.
这就是她赢球的方式
That’s how she do that.
对,没错
Yep. Yep.
15比40
15-40.
威廉姆斯拿下此局 目前威廉姆斯二局比零领先
Game, Williams. Williams leads two-love.
威廉姆斯拿下此局 目前威廉姆斯三局比零领先
Game Williams. Williams leads,
第一盘 -看到没?球都被打到烧起来了
three games to love. – Whoo!- First set. – See that? Flames come off that ball.
40比15 -就是这样,喜欢吗?
40-15. – That’s it. That’s it. You like that?
那是我太太教她的
My wife taught her that.
那位是维纳斯·威廉姆斯,记住这名字
That’s Venus Williams. Remember that name.
很好,那是得分球!
Okay, that’s a can of corn. That’s a can of corn!
威廉姆斯拿下此局 目前威廉姆斯五局比二领先
Game, Williams. Williams leads, five games to two.
第一盘
First set.
看到她的开放式站位吗?我们常常练这个
See how she do that open stance? That’s what we worked on.
厉害
Yeah.
就是这样
That’s right.
看起来很棒,维纳斯·威廉姆斯
Looking good, Venus Williams.
就是这样 -威廉姆斯拿下此局,第一盘胜出
There you go. – Game. First set.
就是这样,孩子,就是这样!
Venus Williams.That’s it, kid! That’s it!
干得好,所有辛苦都开花结果了
There you go. That’s all that hard work, right there.
(威廉姆斯:40,桑琪士:30)
威廉姆斯拿下此局,她以3比1领先此盘
Game, Williams.She leads the set 3-1.
她怕了你,她怕了你了,维纳斯
She’s scared of you. She’s scared of you, Venus.
这太扯了!
保持备战状态,小鬼头
Just stay loose, junior.
她去上个厕所
She’s gone to the toilet.

Okay.
我们都在这里陪着你,维纳斯
We’re right here with you, Venus.
保持状态 -别分心,继续保持状态
Stay in your game. – Let it go. Stay right there.
你没问题的,维维 -我们爱你
You got it, v. – We love you.
别让此事扰乱你的心智,小鬼头
Don’t let it get in your head, junior.
她在使用拖延战术
She’s trying to freeze her. – Mm-hm.
不是吧 -发生什么事了?
Oh, come on. – What’s… what’s happening?
她想吊着她
She’s icing her.
大会没有规定多长时间… -我们别无办法
They don’t have a rule for how long… – There’s nothing we can do.
他们不能这样
They can’t… there’s…
她可以说她只是在上厕所 这是很低级的阴招
She can just say she’s using the toilet. It’s a dirty, old trick.
已经八分钟了
That’s eight minutes already.
整整八分钟
That’s eight minutes.
现在九分钟了
That’s nine minutes.
你已经把她逼到角落了
You got her on the ropes!
快点比啊 -这太扯了
Let’s go! – This is ridiculous!
她应该要站起来
Why won’t she stand up?
站起来,小鬼头
Stand up, junior.
没关系,保持专注,维维
That’s all right, just stay in it, v.
维维,这是你的主场,上吧
Hey, v, your game. Your game, Venus. Let’s go.
结束暂停 -很好,开始吧
Time. – That’s right. Let’s go.
很好,找回比赛的感觉
Yes! Feel your game!
出界! -0比15
Out! – Love-15.
下一球再补回来,维纳斯 -找回感觉
You got the next one, Venus. – Hey, find it.
下一球再补回来,维纳斯
You got the next one, Venus.
触网 -发球失误
Let. – Fault.
放下吧,接着打
Let it go. Let’s go. Next one.
加油啊,维纳斯·威廉姆斯
Come on, Venus Williams.
就是这样!
桑琪士拿下此局,目前三局平手
Game, vicario. Three games all.
15比40 -加油维维,下一球再补回来
15-40.Come on, v. You got the next one.
没事的,小鬼头
Okay, junior.
桑琪士拿下此局
Game, vicario.
桑琪士拿下此局
Game, vicario.
桑琪士拿下此局及第二盘 6比3,一盘平手
Game. Second set, vicario, six-three. One set all.
我的老天
Oh, my god.
5比0,决胜盘
Five-love. Final set.
0比40
Love-40.
没关系,维纳斯
It’s all right, Venus.
全赛比数,桑琪士以二比一盘获胜
Game, set, and match. Vicario, two sets to one.
2比6,6比3,6比0
Two-six, six-three, six-love.
干得好,维纳斯
Good job, Venus.
她表现得很好,棒极了
She did good out there. She did great. She did great.
喂,维维
Hey, v. Mmm…
我今晚本来该赢的
I should have won tonight.
现在所有的提案没了 不会再有人尊重我们…
Now all our deals, no respect…
不是的 -别这么说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!