That is three million dollars. – Whoo!
专属鞋款,专属系列
Signature shoe. Signature line.
我们会为维纳斯量身打造女子品牌
We want to build our women’s brand around Venus.
让她成为我们的招牌球员,听起来如何?
Make her a marquee player. How’s that sound?
我觉得…
Well, I think, uh…
事实上,你需要说服的人是她
Well, actually… You need to be pitching her.
维纳斯,你觉得如何?这个合约很有诚意
Well, Venus, what do you think? I mean, that is a generous deal.
这比卡佩雅蒂转职业前的合约多出一百万
It’s a million more than capriati got before she went pro.
还有,我们承诺大力资助
Plus, a real commitment to invest
所有你们支持的慈善机构和延伸计划
in the charity and outreach programs you and your family support.
那太棒了
That’s great.
我们认为你将会展开很辉煌的职业生涯
We think you’re gonna have a tremendous career
我们想从今天开始就协助你打下根基
and we want to help you build it, starting today.
这… -对
It’s, uh… – Yeah.
或许可以给她一点时间
Yeah, maybe… Maybe just have a minute.
让她一家人… -当然
You know, just let the family… – Absolutely.
没问题,只要… -好的
No problem, just for… – Of course.
但我先声明,这提案条件只在今晚有效
Just to be clear, this deal is for tonight only.
并在你明日踏上球场的 那刻就作废了,好吗?
It’s off the table as soon as you step on that court tomorrow, okay?
慢慢看,讨论一下 -派翠克,谢了
Take your time. Talk about it. – Patrick, listen, thank you.
我们只需要一点时间 楼下有很棒的海鲜自助餐
We’ll just take a second. There is a heck of a seafood buffet.
在夹层那楼,别去一楼或者二楼
Now, it’s on the mezzanine level. You don’t want to hit one or two…
先等他出了门再摆脸色
Just fix your face till the man get out the door.
他那是什么意思?
What does he mean by that?
先等他离开再说 -我想知道他是什么意思
Just let the man get out the door first.
No, I want to know what he means though.
等他走了之后我们再说,让他先离开
We gonna talk about it when he leaves. Just let him get out the door.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
他是什么意思,只限一晚有效?
I… what did he mean by, it’s one night only?
今晚有效? -别担心那么多
Tonight only? – Don’t you worry about that.
我想了解一下 -他只是想吓唬我们
I want to understand. – He’s just trying to scare us.
没错,他想吓唬我们,而且你知道吗?
That’s right. He’s trying to scare us, and guess what?
我好害怕,我真的快吓死了
I’m scared.I’m frickin’… I’m frickin’ terrified.
各位,你们是怎么回事?
Guys, what… what is going on?
三百万美元,你们还在迟疑什么?
Three million dollars. What’s the problem here?
瑞克,问题是… -我瞧瞧
Rick, look… – Let me see.
他们甚至还没看过她的表现
They haven’t even seen the girl play yet.
对,但重点就是如此,他们不需要看
Yeah, no, that…I mean, that’s the point. They don’t have to.
理查德,你做到了
Richard, I… you did it.
你做到了,理查德,我本以为是你疯了
Hey! You did it, Richard. Look, I thought you were nuts.
满口胡言,不断地发表意见和接受访问
All the talking and the interviews and the nonsense.
但你是对的,她是个明星,都发生…
But look, you were right, she’s a star. Look at what it…
我们赢了,为何大家都哭丧著脸?拜托
We won! This… why is everybody so glum? Please, guys?
欧若欣,拜托,帮帮我好吗?
Oracene, please, can you help me out here?
你需要说服维纳斯
You need to be talking to Venus.
维维,现在是怎么回事?
V? What’s going on?
我只想让他们看看我的实力
I just want to show them what I can do.
好的 -我了解这是很好的提案,但…
鈥擮kay. – I understand it’s a good offer, but…
这不是很好的提案,而是千载难逢的提案
This is not a good offer. This is an unbelievable offer.
各位,这笔钱足以改变你们的生活
Guys, this is money that changes your lives.
改变一家人的生活,为何你们…
That changes your family’s lives. What do we…?
瑞克,你在要求这女孩 将她过去所有的努力数字化…
Rick, you asking this girl to take all the hard work she done did…
理查德,别这样 -听我说完
Richard, stop it. Stop it! – Listen to me. Listen to me.
她过去十年所投入的所有努力
All the hard work she done did for the last ten years
却贸然接受第一份上门的提案
and accept the first offer that come through the door.
你知道这样做不对,瑞克 -理查德,分组对战名单还没公布
You know that’s not right, Rick. – Richard, the draw’s not even out yet.
瑞克,她只要求想好好打一场
Rick. The girl is asking for a opportunity to compete.
我们不知道她会对上谁
We don’t even know who she’s playing.
她不在乎对手是谁
She don’t care nothing about that.
维纳斯·威廉姆斯,你在乎对手是谁吗?
Venus Williams, do you care who you play?
不在乎,爸爸
No, daddy.
维纳斯·威廉姆斯,你会打败 球场另一头的任何对手吗?
Venus Williams, are you gonna beat whoever on the other side of that net?
是的,爸爸
Yes, daddy.
维纳斯·威廉姆斯,你想接受这份提案吗?
Venus Williams, do you wanna take this deal?
不想
Well, there it is.
结果出炉
我们不接受这份提案,先去吃晚餐吧
We’re not taking the deal. Let’s go get something to eat.
瑞克,你饿了吗? -不饿
Rick, you hungry? – No.
来吧各位,我们走 -这真的…
Come on, everybody, let’s go.
来嘛,瑞克,你得为我们买♥♥单
Come on, Rick, you got to pay for this food.
嗨,大家好
Hey, y’all. Hey, everybody.
谭蒂! -终于来了
Tunde! – There you go.
你们瞧
Look at that, look at that.
对,瑞克要请我们去吃海鲜自助餐
Yeah. Mister Rick is paying for us to go to a seafood buffet.
对,来吧 -嗨
Yeah. Yes, come on. – 鈥擧i.
你知道她会来吗?
You knew about this?
(美西银行)
很好,加油!
Yes. Come on!
史塔福拿下此局 目前史塔福二局比零领先
Game, Stafford. Stafford leads two games to love.
发球失误!
Fault!
发球失误! -0比15
Fault! – Love-15.
加油啊,维维
Come on, v.
发球失误!
Fault!
0比30
Love-30.
现在反击
Fight back now.
加油啊,小鬼头
Come on, junior.
0比40
Love-40.
史塔福拿下此局 目前史塔福三局比零领先
Oh! Game, Stafford. Stafford leads three games to love.
她看起来有点紧张,但她会慢慢放松的
She’s looking a little tight out there. But, you know, she’s gonna loosen up.
结果一定会很好,我先去看看别场比赛
It’s gonna be good. I’m gonna check out another match.
晚点再聊,好吗?
I’ll talk to you later, okay?
30比40 -没关系
30-40.
That’s all right. That’s all right.
史塔福拿下此局 目前史塔福四局比零领先
Game, Stafford. Stafford leads four games to love.
都过去了,下一局加油
Hey, let it go now. Next game. Let that go.
好! -0比15
Yeah! – Love-15.
干得好,维维
Attagirl, v.
就是这样
There you go.
那球好棒,那球棒极了!
That’s a great ball!
That’s a great ball!
威廉姆斯拿下此局 目前史塔福四局比二领先
Game, Williams. Stafford leads four games to two.
加油! -威廉姆斯拿下此局
Let’s go! – Game, Williams.
就是这样,继续下去 -四局平手
There it is. There you go. – Four games all.
你今晚好棒,维纳斯
You were great tonight, Venus.
你是否也很惊讶自己能如此冷静?
Were you surprised how you handled your nerves?
我有点惊讶,但又不意外
I was somewhat surprised, but somewhat not surprised.
我猜因为我很久没参赛了
I guess since I haven’t played a tournament in a while,
我很惊讶自己没有紧张或焦虑
I was surprised that I wasn’t nervous orjumpy.
明晚你将对战第一种子球员桑琪士
Tomorrow you play the top seed, vicario.
她目前世界排名第一 并三度拿下大满贯冠军
She’s number one in the world, a three-time grand slam champ.
你觉得你的表现会如何?
How do you think you’ll hold up?
我觉得我的球技足以打败任何人 我只需拿出最好表现
I think I have the game to beat anyone. I just have to play it.
我们还很好奇… -就先这样吧,很棒的问题
Also, I was wondering… – That’s enough. Real good questions.
棒极了!
Let’s go! Huh?
你是怎么办到的?我无法置信,就像是…
What did you do out there? I… I couldn’t believe it. It’s like…
好了,瑞克,我得先走了 -她真的是杀手级别的
Okay, Rick, I gotta go. – It’s like she’s a… hired assassin.
真的太让人难以置信了
I mean, it’s like, unbelievable.
理查德,我跟品牌方谈过了,他们决定加码
Richard, I talked to dougherty. He’s upping the offer.
四百万美元,理查德,四百万
Four million dollars, Richard. Four million dollars.
我们做到了,理查德
We did it. We did it, Richard.
我想我们要暂时观望一阵子,瑞克
I think we just gonna keep our chips on the table though, Rick.
等等,理查德,不行 她明天要跟桑琪士对战
Wait, wait. Hey, Richard, no. She’s playing vicario.
那是地表最强的选手
She’s the best player on the planet.
是世上最强的选手,我们肯定打不赢的
She’s the best player in the whole wide world. She can’t beat her.
但如果她赢了呢? -理查德,事情不是这么搞的
But what if she do? – Richard, it doesn’t work like that.
喂,巴德,很高兴见到你 你的裤子还是很漂亮
Oh, hey, bud. Bud. Good to see you. Still got them pretty pants on.
你错失了这次赚钱良机 我有试图提醒过你
You missed out on this money though. I tried to tell ya.
你认识他?
You know him?
瑞克,若是她打败了桑琪士 一个从没打过职业赛的14岁女孩
Rick, if she beats vicario, a 14-year-old who’s never played a match,
从街头走来,打败世上最强的选手
walks off the street and beats the best player on the planet…
别管拳王阿里了,这会是体坛 有史以来最棒的逆转胜!
Forget Ali-Frazier, it’ll be the greatest upset in the history of sports!
太棒了!
Yes!
米卡,我们走吧
Meek. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!