大家好吗? -瑞克·梅西来了
What’s going on, everybody? – There’s Rick macci.
大家触目所及的都是瑞克的资产
Rick own everything you see as far as you can see.
没错,理查德,能借一步说话吗?
True. Hey, uh… Richard, do you think I could, um, bend your ear for a minute?
没问题,女儿们,带他们去网球场
Oh, yeah, sure thing. Girls, take the kids down to the court.
我等会去找你们,你先跟她们去
I’ll meet you down there. You can go with them.
我们等下再聊 -谢谢
I’ll talk to you in a second. – Thank you.
瑞克的表情一副就是他有事想跟我讨论
Rick got that look on his face like he need to say something to me
但我应该不会想听
that I’m not gonna wanna hear.
祝你们玩得开心,孩子们
Have fun, kids.
你们的老师很棒 -让我用你的车载你一程
You have great teachers. – Lemme give you a ride in your cart.
那个女孩看起来很剽悍 谢谢,我很想念这台车
She got the fire in her eye, that one. Thank you. I miss this sucker.
理查德,在奥克兰即将举办一个锦标赛
Richard, there’s a…There’s a tournament in Oakland coming up.
叫美西银行经典赛,我跟负责人通过电♥话♥
It’s called the bank of the west.- Mm-hm. – Now, I called the director.
若我们让维纳斯参赛,他会给她外卡资格
He said they’d, uh, give Venus a wild card if we committed now.
还有我在耐克任职的朋友派翠克
Also, my friend Patrick, he’s from Nike,
他也会在场,想跟你坐下来聊
he’s gonna be there, and he’s available for a sit-down.
我不喜欢这样,瑞克 -你不喜欢什么?等等
I don’t like that, Rick. – You don’t like what? Wait a second.
别背着我去跟别人交涉
Don’t talk to peoples behind my back.
我没有背着任何人,等等 -你明知道我不喜欢
I’m not talking to anybody. Wait… – You know I don’t like that.
等等,你至少听我说完,好吗?
Hang on a second. Will you just hear me out, please?
你听着,她已经14岁了
Look, she’s… she’s 14 years old.
辛吉丝才刚转职业,库妮可娃也快了
Hingisjust turned pro. Kournikova, she’s going soon.
我不懂为何要让她们抢占先机
I don’t understand why we would give them a head start.
珍妮佛现在已代言过知名早餐谷物了
Jennifer, she… she’d been on the cover of a freaking wheaties box by now.
虽然我不该这么说
And I know I’m not supposed to say this,
但维纳斯比珍妮佛厉害两倍有余
but Venus is twice as good as Jennifer ever was.
珍妮佛才刚从巡回赛退赛 -她才没有
Jennifer just dropped off the tour. – Nah, she didn’t.
她没有退赛,她只是在休养生息好吗?
She didn’t drop off the tour. She’s taking a break, okay?
瑞克,跟我说实话 -她去度假了,我说的是实话
Rick, tell me the truth. – It’s a vacation. I am telling the truth.
大家都说她倦勤了 -她才没有倦勤
Peoples are saying that she burnt out. – She’s not burned out.
珍妮佛没事,而且你知道吗? 维纳斯也不会有事
Jennifer is fine, but you know what? So is Venus.
来嘛,老兄
Come on, man.
说真的,她准备好了,我们让好戏上场吧
Look, she’s ready. Let’s get this show on the road.
我能在她眼中看出 她很渴望参赛,她的斗志在燃烧
I can see it in her eyes. She’s hungry. She’s got the fire.
来嘛,理查德,你怎么说? -是她让你来问我的?
Come on, Richard. What do you say? – Did she send you here to talk to me?
你要打败我吗? -我要打了
You’re gonna beat me? – I’m gonna hit it now.
好啦,这不只是我一个人的意思
Okay, it’s not just my idea.
瑞克,我很少会对你这样说 -对
Rick, I don’t say this to you too often. – 鈥攔ight.
但你说得也没错 -所以意思是…
But you are not wrong. – So, does that…?
但我今天只能透露这么多了,好吗?
But that’s all you’re getting from me today. Okay?
好 -让我考虑一下
鈥擮kay. – Just let me think about it.
我接受 -好的
I’ll take it. – All right.
感谢你拨冗听我说话,理查德
Thank you for your time, Richard.
若你想要,可以把自己的车借走
You can borrow your cart if you want.
没关系,理查德,还是留给你吧 你开起来更拉风
Uh, that’s okay, Richard, you hang onto it.
不用了,40分钟后再还我就好 -好的
It looks great on you.- No, just have it back in 40 minutes. – Okay.
我的老天
Oh, my gosh.
再来一次!
Again! Again!
你得打过来,不能发球失误
You gotta get it in. You can’t fault on that.
谢谢 -请慢用,先生
Thank you. – Here you go, sir.
我太太以为我在这里有小三
My wife think I got a girlfriend down here,
因为我太常来吃汉堡
I be coming to get your burgers so much.
她不知道我只是嘴上外遇
She don’t know I’m cheating on her cooking.
珍妮佛·卡佩雅蒂面临 她有史以来最严重的法律问题
Jennifer capriati now faces her most serious court battle.
警方在接获青少年逃家线报后
The 18-year-old was arrested after police showed up
临检了这位18岁网球女将的 旅馆房♥间,并将其逮捕
at her coral gables hotel room to check a tip about a runaway.
据称他们还查获少量大♥麻♥
They say that they found a small amount of marijuana.
警方宣称有位逃家少女和19岁男姓友人
Police say a runaway girl and a 19-year鈥攐ld man
曾造访卡佩雅蒂的房♥间
did show up at capriati’s room.
他们因吸食海♥洛♥因♥ 并疑似持有古♥柯♥碱的罪名被捕
They were arrested on charges of heroin and suspected crack cocaine possession.
开始吧!
Let’s go!
大家怎么说?该是操练起来的时候了
What do you say? What do you say? Time to get sharp for the bay.
今日的一小步,是明日的大成就
Little steps, big results.
发生什么事了,人都上哪去了?
What’s going on? Where is everybody?
来啊,快告诉我,发生什么事了?
Come on, guys, somebody say something. What’s going on?
他们去了迪士尼世界 -什么?
They’re at Disney world. – They’re what?
他们在迪士尼世界
They’re at Disney world.
理查德说今天的练习取消了
Richard said practice is cancelled for today.
你是在…
Ah, you gotta be…
瑞克在那里,嗨,瑞克 -嗨,理查德
There go Rick. Hey, Rick! – Hey, Richard.
好了,下车吧 -快点,回家做作业了
Okay, let’s go.Come on. Homework. You got homework.
大家好,你们玩得开心吗?
Hello, everybody. – Hey.You guys have a good time?
我坐了太空山云霄飞车 -是吗,你害怕吗?
I rode on space mountain. – Did ya? Were you scared?
我不怕,可是她们都吓哭了
I was not scared. They were crying like babies.
我喜欢那对米奇耳朵 -别掉了
I like those ears. – Don’t drop that.
理查德,我能跟你快速聊聊吗?谢谢
Richard, maybe if I could just get a minute? Thank you.
我们今天约好了要练习的
There was, uh…- We had a practice scheduled.
还有几周就要比赛了 你知道,我们得加紧练习
Tournament’s just a few weeks away, so, you know, we gotta practice.
是这样的,我决定我们不参加锦标赛了
Yeah, well… I decided we not playing that tournament.
爸爸,你说什么?
Daddy, what?
为什么?发生什么事了? -没事的,小鬼头
Why? What happened? – It’s okay, junior.
我不会让他逼得你像卡佩雅蒂那样倦勤
I’m not gonna let him burn you out like he did capriati.
什么? -抱歉,我做了什么?
鈥擶hat? – I’m sorry, like I did with what?
你不是她的教练吗? -妈妈
Well, you was her coach, right? – Mommy…
你一直跟我们说,“看看珍妮佛”
That’s all you been saying is, “look at Jennifer. Look at Jennifer.”
我们看到了,她上了新闻 被警♥察♥逮捕,拍照收监
Well, we looking. She on TV, her mugshot. Arrested.
我们不会让维纳斯成为毒虫 只因为你逼得太紧
Venus is not gonna be cracked out in some alley ’cause you pushed her there.
这真不公平
It’s not fair.
维纳斯,别生气 别让他看到你生气,来吧
Venus, don’t you get upset. Don’t you let him see you upset. Come on.
你满意了吗?你让她伤心失望了
You proud of yourself? Just broke her heart.
我告诉你,我已经受够了你的把戏
I tell you what, man… I’m getting pretty tired of your games.
我的把戏?什么把戏? -这些把戏
My games? What games? – These games.
你来到这里后第一件事 就是让她们从青少年锦标赛退赛
You showed up here, first thing you did, you pulled ’em out ofjuniors.
现在更是阻止她们练习 总是不断插手干预
Now you pull ’em out of practice. You do it constantly.
不是为了音乐课就是为了做作业、上教堂
For music lessons, or homework, or church.
她们必须品学兼优才能继续打网球
Look, they got to get straight a’s, else they can’t play tennis.
你明知道这点,这是我的规则
You knew that. I told you that. That’s my rules.
你不是还背着我 带她们去跟别的教练练习?
Well, you pull ’em out to train with other coaches behind my back?
我只是想让她们面面俱到
I’m trying to round out they games.
一直跟其他青少年一样按照同个方法练习
They not gonna get great doing the same drills
无法更上一层楼 -谢了
every other junior in america is doing. – Thank you.
我只是为了自己孩子着想 -不,你是在为你自己着想
I’m trying to look out for my kids. – No, you’re looking out for yourself.
知道吗?你口中不断说着不想给她们压力
You know, all I hear from you is pressure. Pressure, pressure, pressure.
但你知道我看到什么吗? 我每天都在电视上看到
But you know what I see? On TV, I see it every day.
理查德·威廉姆斯的个人秀
I see the Richard Williams show.
“一百万元、第一名,史上最强选手”
“A million dollars. Number one. The greatest of all time.”
你不觉得那会带来压力? -那会增加她们的信心
You don’t think that adds pressure? – It add confidence.
满口废话,重点都在于你
That’s bullshit. It’s about you.
你想继续这样唬弄我,随你的便
Now, look, you wanna jerk my chain, go on and jerk it.
但别这样对待她们
But do not do it to those girls.
瑞克,我无意冒犯
Rick, all respects due…
我们爱你,你就像是我家的一份子
We love you. You like a member of our family.
但你替我们工作
But you work for us.
计划是我写的 -计划
I wrote this plan. – Plan.
若我说她不参加,她就不会参赛
And when I say she’s not playing, she is not playing.
由我当家作主 若你不满意,我也只能说抱歉
I call the shots. And I’m sorry if you don’t like that.
理查德,去你的狗屁计划
Richard, screw your freakin’ plan.
你根本不知道自己在做什么
You don’t know what you’re doing. You don’t.
顺道一提,你家真漂亮 提醒我一下,是谁出的钱?
That is a nice house, by the way. Remind me, who pays for that?
别这样,你不是那么没品的人
Don’t do that. Don’t do that. You’re a better man than that.
你不去追她吗?
Are you going after her?
她会没事的 -不,她才不会
Uh, she’ll be fine. – No, she won’t.
快去修补关系
Go fix this.
这整件事是我一手促成的
I puts this whole thing together…
但现在每个人都觉得自己懂得比我多
And now everybody seem to know better than me.
理查德,你认为这一切 是靠你自己一人办到的?
Richard, do you think you did this by yourself?
从我们认识的第一天 记得吗?在那个公车站牌?
From the first day we met. Remember that? Out on that bus stop?
你甚至没告诉我你的真名
You didn’t even tell me your real name.
因为你觉得我不过是另一个蠢家伙
‘Cause you thought I was just another dumb nigga.
你跟那些白人男孩一样 从来就不相信我的一切
You just like them white boys. You never believed in none of this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!