知道什么才叫太好了吗 是薪水
You know what’s great? It’s the salary.
一个月65美元
Sixty-five dollars a month.
-65美元 -没错
-Sixty-five dollars! -Yeah!
我没叫你们不用担心吗
Didn’t I tell you not to worry? But hey!
别光坐着 我们去接你们母亲
Let’s not sit around. Let’s get your mother…
再去卡列登公♥寓♥找唐纳
and see Donald Miller at the Carleton Court Apartments.
-那样如何 -我们的家当怎么办
-How about that? -What about all our stuff?
我们买♥♥新的 毕竟一个月有65美元
We buy new stuff. After all, $65 a month.
不
No!
我不要把我的东西留下来给本
I’m not leaving my stuff here for Ben.
但我全安排好了呀 妈在等着
But I’ve got it all arranged. Your mom is waiting.
唐纳德·米勒也在等着
Donald Miller is waiting. We could move…
我们可以马上搬进新家
into the new apartment right away,
亚伦 你能带走东西的唯一办法
Aaron, the only way you could take your things…
就是我付清帐单
is if I pay the bill, and I’m not going to pay…
而我不要付清帐单 好吗
the bill, okay?
这事为何对你那么重要
Why is it so important to you?
就是重要 我们会去卡列登宫跟你会合
It just is. We’ll meet you at the Carleton Court.
我们 沙利文 你要跟我来
“We”? Sullivan, you’re coming with me.
我要留下来陪亚伦
I’m staying with Aaron.
那么 我要走了
Well, I’m going.
你绝对过不了本那一关的
You’ll never get your things past Ben.
不可能
Never.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
退后
Back up!
我要丢了
I’m gonna drop it.
手提箱我拿 你拿其它东西
I’ll get the suitcases. You take the other stuff.
好
Okay.
你在那儿找谁啊 滑头
Who’re you looking for there, slick?
不干♥你♥的事
None of your business.
穿的未免太暖和了吧
Dressed awful warm, ain’t ya?
我一个朋友曾经说过
A friend of mine once said…
你可以教会狗用后腿走路
you could teach a dog to walk on its hind legs…
但它仍旧是只狗
but it’s still a dog.
我怎么跟你说的 苹果给我 苹果给我
What did I tell ya last time? Now gimme that apple!
我会把你关进大牢里
Or I’ll put your little chicken ass under the jail!
-苹果给我 -喂 大肥猪
-Gimme that apple! -Hey, big butt!
走路最好小心点 你这大驴蛋
Better watch your step, you big bohunk.
你不晓得你惹上了怎样的麻烦 你这小
You don’t know what kind of trouble you’re in, you little…
你 滚开这里
Get out of here!
你这小混♥蛋♥ 滚出去
You little bastard! Get out of here! You…
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 你
You son of a bitch! You!
我可以让你们待在这里面 直到你们父母出现
I can let you boys stay in here until your parents show up.
我再把钥匙交给你们父亲
Then I’ll give the keys to your father.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-这些是什么 -颜料
-What are these? -They’re paints.
-我们要交给山德士先生 -我明白了
-We’re gonna deliver them to Mr. Sandoz. -I get it.
听得见我吗
Can you hear me?
是的
Yes.
听得见我吗
Can you hear me?
是的 我听得见你
Yes, I can hear you.
哇
Wow!
-亚伦 沙利文 -哈啰
-Aaron? Sullivan? -Hello!
他们到了
They’re here!
-哈啰 -妈
-Hello! -Mom!
哦
Oh!
哈啰 嗨
Hello! Hi!
我觉得你又长高了
I think you’re taller.
-他又长大了一点 -我想你又长高了 嗯
-He’s grown a bit. -I think you’re taller. -Yeah.
妈
Mom…
里面有好多东西
there’s a lot of stuff in here.
不想跟你母亲打招呼吗
Don’t you want to say hello to your mother?