And there’s always an opening for someone with a certain…
企图心的人
type of ambition.
Maybe he’s lonesome
Maybe he’s blue
Maybe he’s unhappy
Maybe I am too
-油嘴滑舌 -谢谢
-Smart-ass. -Thank you.
Maybe who knows
哦 不用
Oh, no.
其实我是义务帮忙的
I did it as a favor, actually.
Maybe he’s loving someone else instead
我喜欢 被个街头流浪儿给将了一军
I love it. Outclassed by a street urchin.
是的
Yes.
给我们大家上了一课
A lesson for us all.
Cryin’ It fills my heart
My broken heart
Morning dawning
抱歉 你能告诉我曼尼在哪里吗
Excuse me. Can you tell me where Manny is?
-你想跟曼尼讲话 -是的
-You wanna talk to Manny? -Yeah.
纳瓦罗先生
Mr. Navarro…
这儿有人想跟曼尼讲话
there’s somebody here who wants to speak with Manny
你是曼尼吗
Are you Manny?
我是店东 你找曼尼做什么
I’m the owner. What do you want with Manny?
我父亲跟曼尼做了某种安排
Well, my father sort of had an arrangement with Manny.
是吗
Yeah? Huh.
结果一堆人都跟曼尼做了安排
It turns out a lot of people had an arrangement with Manny…
曼尼从没问过我准不准做安排
but Manny never asked me about no arrangements.
所以我刚刚炒了这狗♥娘♥养♥的
So I just fired the son of a bitch.
可是 我父亲给了他一只表 一只昂贵的表
B-B-But my father gave him a watch. An expensive watch.
我没注意到什么表 孩子
I didn’t notice no watch, kid.
-他说他会给我吃一餐 -听着 我刚跟你说了
-He said he was gonna give me a meal at dinnertime. -Look, I just told you:
那混♥蛋♥偷我的钱 我炒了他 故事到此结束
The bastard stole from me, I fired him… end of story.
两角半能够吃什么呢
Well, what can I get with a quarter?
你可以买♥♥一份快餐
You could buy a plate lunch.
我需要能撑久一点的
I need something that’ll last.
是吗 20个餐包如何
Yeah? How about 20 dinner rolls?
应该够你撑久了
That should last you.
-嗨 麦克肖恩太太 -你好 亚伦
-Hi, Mrs. McShane. -Hello, Aaron.
嗨 不知道艾拉想不想看 我的金丝雀雏鸟
I was wondering if maybe Ella wanted to see my baby canaries…
趁我带去宠物店之前
before I bring them to the pet store.
我相信她很想看 亚伦 但她真的没办法
Uh, I’m sure she would, Aaron, but she really can’t.
恐怕她又发作了另一次
She’s had another attack, I’m afraid.

Oh.
亚伦 我想我们不久就要离开
Actually, I think we’re going to be leaving soon…
搬去跟我在伊利诺州的姊姊一块住
to stay with my sister in Illinois.
她的丈夫是位医生
Her husband’s a doctor…
我想对艾拉会比较好
and I think it’ll be better for Ella.
怎么样 矢野先生
Well, Mr. Yano?
鸟非常漂亮 是不是啊
They’re very nice birds, aren’t they?
是的 法雷先生
Yes, Mr. Farley.
非常漂亮 非常健康
Very nice. Very healthy.
-全是母的 -你确定
-All females. -Are you sure?
是的 非常确定
Oh, yes, very sure.
真要命
I’ll be darned.
一整笼的废物
A whole litter like that.
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
运气不好
That’s a tough break.
我不懂 发生什么事
I don’t understand. What happened?
你的五只都是母的
You got five females.
母鸟不会唱歌♥ 所以没销路 抱歉了
Females don’t sing, so there’s no market for them. I’m sorry.
一点都不值钱吗 我不能带它们回去啊
They’re not worth anything? I can’t bring them back home.
我顶多能给你50美分买♥♥下它们
The most I could do is give you 50 cents for the lot.
听着 我真的很抱歉 不能再多了
Look, I’m really sorry it can’t be more.
那种事我还是头一次碰上
That’s the first time I’ve known that to happen.
没关系 进去吧 她会喜爱它的
Go in. She’ll love it. It’s wonderful.
去啊 不要紧
Go on. Go. It’s all right.
Don’t save your kisses Just pass them around
You’ll find my reasons
Are logically sound
哦 史蒂芬妮
Oh, Stephanie.
然后会一一叫你们的名字
Then each of you will be called by name…
颁给你们毕业证书
and given your diploma.
你们再返回指定座位上 等待
You’ll then return to your assigned seat and wait…
所有人都被叫完为止
till all the names have been called.
你们是很美妙的一个班级
You’ve been a wonderful class.
好好享受你们的夏天
Enjoy your summer.
亚伦
Aaron?

Hi.
我刚在想说不知道你要不要去比利家的招待会
I was wondering if you were going to the reception at Billy Thompson’s.
嗯 我正有此打算
Yeah, I’m planning on it.
之后 我父母要带我出去吃晚餐
Afterwards, my parents are going to take me out for a special dinner…
他们说我可以带一个人陪同
and they said I could bring someone.
我想也许你想跟我们一块用餐
I thought maybe you’d like to go.
嗯 听起来很不错
Yeah! That-That-That sounds fine.
-太好了 在比利家见了 我们从那儿再出发 -是的
-Great. I’ll see you at Billy’s, and we can leave from there. -Yes.
我 我是说很好
I-I mean, good.
-好的 拜 -拜
-Okay. Bye. -Bye.

Bye.
有309号♥房♥的信吗
Mail for 309.
WPA
WPA!
埃里克·柯兰德先生 汉密尔顿钟表公♥司♥ 机密急件 宾州兰卡斯特镇麦地街941号♥
天啊
Criminy!
嗯 谁啊
Yeah, who’s there?
是我 亚伦
It’s me… Aaron.
-嗨 -嘿 我说过我妈生病了 你不能一直敲门
-Hi. -Hey, I told you my mom’s sick. You can’t keep knocking.
-那是啥啊 -我只有这些能穿去毕业典礼
-What is that? -This is all I have to wear to graduation.
裤子扣不住 衬衫
The pants don’t button, the shirt’s up there…
我会弄给你 典礼什么时候
All right, I’ll get you something. When’s the ceremony?
-明天中午 -可恶
-Noon tomorrow. -Wow. Shit.
你怎不告诉我 我本可以送你什么的
Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I could’ve got something easy.
-我刚刚才知道的 -好吧
-I didn’t know until just now. -All right.
我有个主意 可能有点儿冒险
Well, I got an idea. Might be a little risky.
想做吗
You up for it?
-很好 -好的 来吧
-Well… -Good. Come on.
你确定我们这么做应该吗
You sure we should be doing this?
这旅馆偷人们的东西
The hotel stole this stuff from these people.
-本怎么办 -本是只训练过的狗
-What about Ben? -Ben’s a trained dog.
我妈以前常告诉我说
My mom used to tell me…
“你可以教狗用后腿走路 但它还是狗”
you could teach a dog to walk on its hind legs. It’s still a dog.
没错
Yeah.
有人把你绑起来了
Looks like somebody’s got you tied up.
那是山德士先生替我画的画
It’s a picture Mr. Sandoz did of me.
画的不赖
Not bad.
什么事
What is it?
发薪日
It’s payday.
我想我找到了
I think I got something.
嘿 莱斯特
Hey, Les.
-什么事 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thanks.
别客气
Don’t mention it.
我真的是指甭提
And I really mean don’t mention it.
觉得怎样
What do you think?
看起来很棒
Looks wonderful.
但愿我能参加你的毕业典礼
I wish I was going to your graduation.
我 你最好跟你阿姨走了 对吧
Well, I… You’ll be better off with your aunt, right?
大概吧
I guess so.
但你一个人在这要怎么办
But what are you gonna do here all alone?
不知道 我会没事的
I don’t know. I’ll be okay.
亚伦 认识你是我在这里 唯一遇上的美好事情
Oh, Aaron, knowing you is the only good thing that happened to me here.
恭喜
Congratulations…
你们所有人
all of you.
我现在很荣幸
I now take great pleasure…
颁发这个乔治·杜威♥海♥军上将成就奖
in presenting the Admiral George Dewey Achievement Award…
给毕业班级的学员
to that member of the graduating class…
此人融合了
who possesses that combination…
品学兼优
of scholastic ability and good character…
也是我们从年轻学子之中寻找出来
that best exemplifies what we seek…
继续通往更高教育的最佳楷模
in our young people going forth to a higher education.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!