How can you know whether
your apparitions are male or female?
你如何知道你的幻影是男是女?
I see and I hear.
我看,并听
Do they have hair?
它们有头发吗?
That could be.
很有可能
Their hair is it long and hanging?
它们的头发,又长又直吗?
I don’t even know
if there are arm and body.
我不知道,甚至不知道是否有胳膊或身体
How do they speak
if they don’t have bodies?
如果它们没有身体又如何说话呢?
These apparitions.
这些幻影
Have they promised
to deliver you from prison?
他们答应把你从监狱里救出来了吗?
Yes.
答应了
From the prison
that you are in at this moment?
从你现在所处的监狱?
I told you that you can not know all.
我告诉你了,你不可能知道一切
It must come to pass that one day
I will be delivered.
那一天总会到来,那时我便会被解救
Those that wish to take me
from this world
那些希望把我从这个世界带走的幻影
could well have to leave it
before me.
一定会在我之前先离开
Your voices, voice promised
that you would be delivered.
你的声音,声音承诺你将被解救
Your voices have deceived you.
你的声音欺骗了你
Yes, they have deceived me.
没错,它们欺骗了我
You write what is against me.
你写下反对我的话
You do not write for me.
你不是为我而写
Kingdom of France.
法兰西王国
Ninety-nine percent of the play
had now been rediscovered.
如今,百分之九十九的剧本,被重新发现了
一种方法
Maybe even a hundred and one.
甚至是百分之一百零一
I came to thank Professor Pluggy.
我前来向插头教授道谢
I guess the first bells
of Easter were ringing.
我猜复活节的第一声钟声已经敲响
李尔王,一处廓野
虚无
Mr. Alien.
艾路恩先生
Mr. Alien.
艾路恩先生
Yes, there were Easter bells.
是的,那是复活节的钟声
The images were there as knew.
影像就在那里
Innocent.
纯真
Shy.
羞涩
Strong.
有力
Now I understand
the Pluggy sacrifice was not in vain.
如今我明白了,插头先生没有白白牺牲
Now I understand through his work
St. Pauls’ words,
现在我通过他的工作,理解了圣保罗的话
that the image will appear
in the time of resurrection.
影像会在重生中显现
Stop!
站住
Unhappy that I am, I cannot heave
my heart into my mouth.
太不幸了,但我无法把心放进嘴里
Unhappy that I am, I cannot heave
my heart into my mouth.
太不幸了,但我无法把心放进嘴里
The images were there as new.
这些影像是新的
Innocent, shy, and strong.
纯真,羞涩,有力
The images were there as new.
这些影像是新的
Innocent, shy, and strong.
纯真,羞涩,有力
一部从反面拍摄的影片
一部从反面拍摄的影片
一部从反面拍摄的影片
李尔王,恐惧与憎恨
通向李尔王的三段旅途
I might have saved her
我或许拯救了她
Now she’s gone forever.
现在她永远消失了
Cordelia! Cordelia! Stay a little!
寇蒂利亚!寇蒂利亚!待一会儿吧!
What is’t thou say’st?
你说什么?
Her voice was ever soft and gentle
她的声音永远那么柔软、温和
And low, an excellent thing in women.
还有低沉,这在女人身上真棒啊
‘Tis true, my lords
确实,王上
Did I not, fella,
可不是吗,人儿?
I have seen the day with my good biting falchion
我有过那日子,用一把锋利的弯刀
I would have made them skip.
能叫他们吓得跳
I’m old now. And these same crosses
如今我老了,这种种磨难
spoil me.
糟蹋了我
Who are you?
你是谁?
Mine eyes are not o’ th’ best,
我的眼睛不怎么好了
Tell you straight.
我要直接告诉你
If Fortune brag of two she loved and hated,
如果命运神夸口说,有两个人
她爱过,也恨过
One of them we behold.
你我之间互看到一个
This a dull sight.
眼前一片昏暗
Are you not Edgar?
你不是埃德加吗?
Yes, sir.
没错,先生
O let me not be mad, not mad, sweet heaven!
啊,让我别发疯,别发疯,仁蔼的天!
Keep me in temper.
叫我耐着性子
I would not be mad.
我不要发疯呀
And in me too the wave rises,
而且浪潮也正在我胸中涌起
It swells; it arches its back.
它昂着头,拱着背
I am aware once more of a new desire,
我再次感受到一个新的欲望
something rising beneath me
犹如某种东西从我心中升起
like the proud horse
whose rider first spurs
就像那匹傲马
骑手先用马刺一刺
and then pulls him back.
随即又紧紧勒住了它
What enemy do we now perceive
advancing against us,
我们望见那正在朝着我们迎面冲来
的是什么敌人?
You, whom I ride now.
现在,我骑在你背上
As we stand pawing
this stretch of pavement?
当我们挺直身子
在跑道上跃跃欲试时
It is death. Death is the enemy.
那是死亡,死亡就是那个敌人
It is death against whom I ride.
我朝着死亡冲了过去
with my spear couched and my hair
lying back ike a young man’s,
手持弯刀,头发迎风后飘
像一位年轻的男子
Like Percival’s,
when he galloped in India.
像在印度骑马驰骋的珀西瓦里
I strike spurs into my horse.
我用马刺刺马
Against you, I will fling myself,
向你猛冲,与你为敌
unvanquished and unyielding.
决不屈服,决不投降
O Death!
啊,死亡!
She’s gone forever.
她永远的消失了
I know when one is dead
and when one lives.
我知道人何时死,何时活
She’s dead as earth
她死得跟泥土一般
Lend me a looking-glass.
借一面镜子给我
If that her breath will
mist or stain the stone,
要是她呼吸沾雾了镜面
Edgar.
埃德加
Why then she lives.
哈,那她还有命
Edgar.
埃德加
It’s a pity there is not music of IL Nuovo Mondo
可惜没有关于新世界的音乐
Okay, let’s use gentle words
for once,
好吧,让我们用轻柔的话语来说一次
to accompany the dawn
of our first image.
来陪伴第一个影像的来临
The weight of this sad time
we must obey.
我们必须服从,这悲伤时刻的安排
结尾
Speak what we feel,
not what we ought to say.
说出我们的所感,而不是那些客套话
The oldest hath borne the most:
最老的遭逢的最多
we that are young
Shall never see so much,
我们年少的
决不会身经如许
Light sir.
开灯,先生
Light sir.
佳能集团,巴哈马,出品
nor live so long,
还活得这样老
I couldn’t help remembering
Pluggy’s last words.
我不禁想起了插头先生的最后的话
Mr. Alien.
艾路恩先生
The bad time of Chernobyl
had long been forgotten.
切尔诺贝利的灾难已被忘记
The motion picture industry
was growing fast again.
电影产业再次快速增长
Paramount, Fox, Warners
were booming.
派拉蒙、福克斯、华纳,飞速发展
And so was the Cannon
Cultural Division.
佳能公♥司♥的文♥化♥部♥也如此

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!