恐怕是你从中包庇
that you protect this course and put it on
故意纵容
by your allowance.
你知道了吧 老伯
For you know, Nuncle,
篱雀喂了杜♥鹃♥那么久
the hedge-sparrow has fed the cuckoo so long,
连自己的头也被吃掉了
it’s had it head bit off by its young.
烛光熄灭 我们被丢在了黑暗之中
So out went the candle and we were left darkling.
你还是我的女儿吗
Are you our daughter?
好了 老人家 你动动自己的脑子
Come, sir, I would you would make use of that good wisdom,
我知道你充满了怨气 别这样
Whereof I know you are fraught, and put away
你那些怨气 近来这些暴脾气
these dispositions, which of late transport you
让你变得不成样子
from what you rightly are.
如果是车拉着马 就算是蠢驴也会知道吧
May not an ass know when the cart draws the horse?
别生气 宝贝 我爱你
Whoop, Jug, I love thee.
这里有人认识我吗
Doth any here know me?
为什么 这不是李尔
Why, this is not Lear.
李尔是这样走路 这样说话的吗
Doth Lear walk thus, speak thus?
他的眼睛去哪了
Where are his eyes?
要么是他的智力衰退了 要么头脑发昏了
Either his notion weakens or his discernings are lethargied. Ha!
他睡着还是醒着 肯定不是这样
Sleeping or waking? Sure ’tis not so.
谁能告诉我我是谁
Who is it that can tell me who I am?
李尔的影子
Lear’s shadow.
我很想知道 因为根据我的仪表
I would learn that, for by the marks of sovereignty,
智识和理性
knowledge and reason,
我会误认为我自己是有女儿的人
I should be false persuaded I had daughters.
却被她们变成了一位唯命是从的父亲
Which they will make an obedient father.
这位太太 你贵姓
Your name, fair gentlewoman?
真有意思 老人家 你最近
This admiration, sir, is much o’ the savour
喜欢这样冷嘲热讽
of other your new pranks.
我要请你
I do beseech you
正确的理解我的意图
to understand my purposes aright,
你年长且德高望重 应该是充满智慧的
as you are old and reverend, should be wise.
你在这养着一百名侍卫仆从
Here do you keep a hundred knights and squires,
他们都是如此骄纵 堕落和大胆
men so disordered, so debauched and bold,
致使我的宫廷 沾染了他们的习气
that this our court, infected with their manners,
变得像是一间喧闹的酒肆
shows like a riotous inn.
享乐与情欲
Epicurism and lust
让这里更像是一间酒馆或者妓院
make it more like a tavern or a brothel
而不是一间庄严的宫殿
than a graced palace.
这种可耻的现状
The shame itself doth speak
需要立即进行纠正
for instant remedy.
所以我请你自觉
Be then desired,
不然的话我就要强制执行了
by her that else will take the thing she begs,
稍微减少点你仆从的数量
a little to disquantity your train,
剩下的仆人则应该是
and the remainder that shall still depend
一些适合你这个年纪
to be such men as may besort your age,
知道自爱又了解你脾气的人
and know themselves, and you.
真是活见鬼 给我备马 召集我的仆从
Darkness and devils! Saddle my horses, call my train together.
下流的贱种 我不打扰你
Degenerate bastard, I’ll not trouble thee.
我还有一个女儿呢
Yet have I left a daughter.
你打我的人
You strike my people,
你那群捣乱的流氓
and your disordered rabble
有点自知之明吧
make servants of their betters.
我后悔也来不及了
Woe that too late repents!
你在吗
O, sir, are you come?
这是你的意思吗 说啊
Is it your will, sir? Speak.
给我备马
Prepare my horses.
就算丑陋的海怪
Ingratitude, thou marble-hearted fiend,
也比不上忘恩负义的孩子
more hideous when thou show’st thee in a child
更为可怕
than the sea-monster.
陛下 不要生气
Pray, sir, be patient.
猪狗不如的东西 你说谎
Detested kite, thou liest.
我的侍卫都是最有品行的
My train are men of choice and rarest part
他们懂得一切礼仪
that all particulars of duty know,
他们的所言所行 都不愧骑士之名
and in the most exact regard support the worships of their name.
考狄利娅
O most small fault,
不过犯了那么一个小小的错误
how ugly didst thou in Cordelia show,
怎么到我眼里就成了丑恶 像一座酷虐的刑具
which like an engine wrenched my frame of nature
扭曲了我的天性 抽干了我心中的慈爱
from the fixed place, drew from my heart all love
把憎恨灌了进去
and added to the gall.
李尔啊李尔
O Lear, Lear, Lear!
对准这扇装进愚蠢
Beat at this gate that let thy folly in
放走智慧的门用力打吧
and thy dear judgment out.
走吧 我的人
Go, go, my people.
陛下 我没得罪您
My lord, I am guiltless as I am ignorant
您为什么生气
of what hath moved you.
也许不是你的错 公爵
It may be so, my lord.
听着 天神
Hear, Nature,
听着 女神
hear, dear goddess, hear!
如果你想使这逆女生儿育女
Suspend thy purpose if thou didst intend
请改变你的旨意
to make this creature fruitful.
取消她的生育能力
Into her womb convey sterility,
干涸她生育的器官
dry up in her the organs of increase,
让她下♥贱♥的身体里永远
and from her derogate body never spring
也无法生儿育女
a babe to honour her.
如果她注定有子嗣 那就赐她逆子
If she must teem, create her child of spleen,
让她一辈子痛苦不堪
that it may live and be a thwart disnatured torment to her.
让她年轻的额头上早生皱纹
Let it stamp wrinkles in her brow of youth,
终日以泪洗面 磨出两道沟渠
with cadent tears fret channels in her cheeks,
让她为人母所付出的艰辛
turn all her mother’s pains and benefits
只换来冷笑与白眼 让她感受
to laughter and contempt, that she may feel
负心的孩子比毒蛇的牙齿
how sharper than a serpent’s tooth it is
还令人痛彻心扉
to have a thankless child.
走开 走开
Away, away!
苍天在上 这是怎么回事
Now gods that we adore, whereof comes this?
你不用知道这是怎么回事
Never afflict yourself to know more of it,
他老糊涂了
but let his disposition have such scope
让他耍吧
as dotage gives it.
什么 把我的侍卫一下子裁了五十人
What, fifty of my followers at a clap?
我才住了半个月
Within a fortnight?
怎么回事 陛下
What’s the matter, sir?
我告诉你
I’ll tell thee.
求生不能 求死不得 我很惭愧
Life and death, I am ashamed
你可真有能耐 让我如此有失大丈夫气概
That thou hast power to shake my manhood thus,
让我为了一个不值得的贱♥人♥用热泪把面颊埋
that these hot tears, which break from me perforce》
愿毒气瘟风袭你
Should make thee worth them.
愿你身上笼罩雾翳阴霾
Blasts and fogs upon thee!
愿一个父亲的诅咒刺穿你的五官
Th’ untented woundings of a father’s curse
让疮痍永在
Pierce every sense about thee.
这双老眼昏花
Old fond eyes,
要是再为此事落泪
beweep this cause again,
我就把你们抠出来
I’ll pluck ye out,
扔进你们流出的泪海和泥黏在一起
and cast you with the waters that you loose to temper clay.
你竟然如此对待我
Yea, is’t come to this? Ha?
好吧 我还有一个女孩
Let it be so – I have another daughter,
我确信她是令人欣慰的人
who I am sure is kind and comfortable.
要是她听说你的所作所为
When she shall hear this of thee with her nails
一定会用指甲撕下你的虎狼脸皮
she’ll flay thy wolvish visage.
你以为
Thou shalt find
我不会东山再起
I’ll resume that shape which thou dost think
我不会重振雄风了
I have cast off for ever.
等着吧 我要证明给你看
Thou shalt, I warrant thee.
听到没有 我的陛下
Do you mark that, my lord?
高纳里尔 我很爱你 但也不能这么偏心
I cannot be so partial, Goneril, To the great love I bear you…
不用你管我 别说了
Pray you, content. Come, sir, no more.
奥斯华德
What, Oswald, ho?
你这家伙
You, sir,
又奸又傻 跟着你的主子滚吧
more knave than fool, after your master.
李尔伯伯 李尔伯伯 等等我 带我一起
Nuncle Lear, Nuncle Lear, tarry, and take the Fool with thee.
不知道谁给他出的好主意 一百名侍卫
This man hath had good counsel – a hundred knights!
真是万全之计啊
‘Tis politic, and safe, to let him keep

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!