until some little time hath qualified
他这会儿正大发雷霆
the heat of his displeasure,
你这样会惹恼他
which at this instant so rageth in him
再加上你的人的恶作剧 简直就是火上浇油
that with the mischief of your person it would scarcely allay.
有些恶人在陷害我
Some villain hath done me wrong.
我担心的就是这个
That’s my fear.
我恳请你压抑住自己的情绪
I pray you, have a continent forbearance
等着他慢慢消气
till the speed of his rage goes slower,
我建议 你到我那避避风头
and, as I say, retire with me to my lodging,
等到时机成熟我就会带你去见父亲
from whence I will fitly bring you to hear my lord speak.
去吧 这是钥匙
Pray ye, there’s my key.
如果你要出门 请带上武器
If you do stir abroad, go armed.
武器 弟弟
Armed, brother?
哥哥 我是为你着想 带着武器
Brother, I advise you to the best, go armed.
我是个诚实的人 我对你都是出于好意
I am no honest man if there be any good meaning toward you.
我把我看到听到的事都告诉你了
I have told you what I have seen and heard
但只是轻描淡写 实际情况更可怕
but faintly – nothing like the image and horror of it.
现在我恳求你 走吧
Now pray you, away!
你会来告诉我消息吗
Shall I hear from you anon?
这件事包在我身上
I do serve you in this business.
一位好骗的父亲和一位正直的哥哥
A credulous father and a brother noble,
我的兄弟品性贤良
whose nature is so far from doing harms
自己愚蠢正直
That he suspects none –
对人也就毫无戒备之心
on whose foolish honesty
致使我的阴谋轻易得逞
My practices ride easy.
我抓住了机遇
I see the business.
既然无法选择出生
Let me, if not by birth,
让我以智慧获得产业
have lands by wit.
全都在我掌控之下
All with me’s meet that I can fashion fit.
我的侍卫因为骂了我父亲的弄臣就挨打了
Did my father strike my gentleman for chiding of his fool?
是的 夫人
Ay, madam.
他一天到晚欺负我
By day and night he wrongs me.
时时刻刻
Every hour
他都在大发雷霆
He flashes into one gross crime or other
搞得大家不得安宁
that sets us all at odds.
我忍♥不了了
I’ll not endure it.
他的侍卫越来越放肆
His knights grow riotous
而他却对我们吹毛求疵
and himself upbraids us on every trifle.
他打猎归来之时
When he returns from hunting,
我不会和他讲一句话 说我病了
I will not speak with him – say I am sick.
你也不用像之前那样尽心尽力服侍
If you come slack of former services, you shall do well.
-我没有 -有错我来担当
– Oh, I don’t… – The fault of it I’ll answer.
他来了 夫人 我听见了
He’s coming, madam, I hear him.
你就一副懒懒散散的样子
Put on what weary negligence you please,
你和你的手下 我就是要搞事情
You and your fellows. I’d have it come to question.
如果他不喜欢 就让他去我妹妹家
If he distaste it, let him to our sister,
我知道此事上她与我同心 我们不受人支配
whose mind and mine, I know in that are one, not to be overruled.
愚蠢的老头
Idle old man,
本已送给我们的大权
that still would manage those authorities
他还想握在自己手里
that he hath given away.
我告诉你
Now by my life
老人就和孩子一样 需要逢迎
old fools are babes again and must be used
也需管教 尤其逢迎被其视为理应时
with checks as flatteries, when they are seen abused.
-记住我说的话 -好的 夫人
– Remember what I have said. – Very well, madam.
对跟随他的侍卫你们全冷眼相待
And let his knights have colder looks among you,
闹出事来也无所谓
what grows of it no matter,
就这样告诉你的手下
advise your fellows so.
我要借此搞出点事
I would breed from hence occasions,
好借题发挥
and I shall, that I may speak.
我会给我妹妹去信
I’ll write straight to my sister
教她预备同样的手段
to hold my very course.
去吧 准备晚餐去
Go, prepare for dinner.
我已经乔装打扮了
If but as well I other accents borrow
只要说话时再改变口音
that can my speech diffuse,
那我的一番苦心
my good intent may carry through itself to
也许就能达到目的了
that full issue for which I razed my likeness.
被流放的肯特啊
Now, banished Kent,
如果你遭受了谴责还能为主人尽忠
if thou canst serve where thou dost stand condemned
那么总有一天抛弃你的主人会回头
so may it come thy master whom thou lov’st
对你重新重用
shall find thee full of labours.
不得怠慢我用晚餐
Let me not stay a jot for dinner –
去 快去准备
go, get it ready.
晚餐 晚餐 晚餐
Dinner! Dinner! Dinner!
怎么 你是谁
How now, what art thou?
一个人 先生
A man, sir.
你是干什么的 找我们什么事
What dost thou profess? What wouldst thou with us?
你看像什么我就是什么 我伺候
I do profess to be no less than I seem – to serve him truly
信任我的人 爱戴诚实的人
that will put me in trust, to love him that is honest,
喜欢和聪明且废话不多的人打交道
to converse with him that is wise and says little,
我怕受裁判 不得已时也挺身战斗
to fear judgment, to fight when I cannot choose
而且我不吃鱼
and to eat no fish.
意为并非天主教♥徒♥
你到底是谁
What art thou?
一个正直的汉子 和国王一样穷
A very honest-hearted fellow, and as poor as the King.
如果你这做臣民的 和国王一样穷
If thou be’st as poor for a subject as he is for a king,
那你确实够穷了
thou art poor enough.
-你要干什么 -效劳
– What wouldst thou? – Service.
为谁效劳
Who wouldst thou serve?

You.
你认识我吗 兄弟
Dost thou know me, fellow?
不认识 先生 但是以您的面相
No, sir, but you have that in your countenance
我很乐意称您为主人
that I would fain call master.
什么面相
What’s that?
帝王之相
Authority.
你能为我做什么
What services canst thou do?
我能直言上谏 骑马 跑腿
I can keep honest counsel, ride, run,
把一个复杂的故事
mar a curious tale in telling it
深入浅出讲出来
and deliver a plain message bluntly.
任何常人能做的事我都能做
That which ordinary men are fit for I am qualified in,
我最大的优点就是勤劳
and the best of me is diligence.
你多大了
How old art thou?
我过了只听女人唱歌♥就爱上她的年纪了 先生
Not so young, sir, to love a woman for singing,
但又不至于老得沉迷美色
nor so old to dote on her for anything.
我活过了48个年头了
I have years on my back forty-eight.
跟随我 你来服侍我吧
Follow me, thou shalt serve me
如果我吃完晚餐后还能这么喜欢你的话
if I like thee no worse after dinner,
我就和你永不分离
I will not part from thee yet.
晚餐 上晚餐了
Dinner, ho, dinner!
我的人呢 我的弄臣呢
Where’s my knave, my fool?
你 小子 我的女儿呢
You, you, sirrah, where’s my daughter?
请你…
So please you –
一 二 三…
un, deux, trois…
那个家伙在说什么 把他叫回来
What says the fellow there? Call the clotpoll back.
我的弄臣呢
Where’s my fool?
全都睡着了吗
Ho, I think the world’s asleep.
那个杂种现在在哪
How now, where’s that mongrel?
他说 陛下 您女儿病了
He says, my lord, your daughter is not well.
为什么我叫那个奴才时他不会回来
Why came not the slave back to me when I called him?
陛下 他直言说因为他不愿意
Sir, he answered me in the roundest manner, he would not.
不愿意
He would not?
陛下 我不知道是怎么回事
My lord, I know not what the matter is,
但是据我判断 陛下所受的待遇
but to my judgment your highness is not entertained with that
已经不似以往那样亲热有礼
ceremonious affection as you were wont.
你这样觉得
Ah. Sayst thou so.
假如是我误会 敬请陛下原谅
I beseech you pardon me, my lord, if I be mistaken.
但我觉得陛下受了怠慢
For my duty cannot be silent
职责所在 不能不言
when I think your highness wronged.
我会调查此事的
I will look further into’t.
但我的弄臣呢
But where’s my fool?
我两天没看见他了
I have not seen him this two days.
自从小公主去了法国 陛下
Since my young lady’s going into France, sir,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!