我是容不得她的
I never shall endure her.
亲爱的 别和她要好
Dear my lord, Be not familiar with her.
不用为我担忧
Fear me not –
她和她的公爵丈夫来了
She and the Duke her husband.
贤妹 今日幸得相遇
Our very loving sister, well be-met.
先生 我听说 国王去他女儿那里了
Sir, this I heard – the King is come to his daughter,
和其他人一起 受到了我们严厉对待
With others whom the rigour of our state
不得不去诉苦
forced to cry out.
谈论这个做什么
Why is this reasoned?
我们要一致对外
Combine together ‘gainst the enemy,
至于内部纠纷
for these domestic and particular broils
无需在此讨论
are not the question here.
就让我们军中宿将商议进兵之事吧
Let’s then determine with the ancient of war on our proceeding.
我和你到帐篷里去谈
I shall attend you presently at your tent.
-你与我们一同去吗 姐姐 -不
– Sister, you’ll go with us? – No.
这样最好 你和我们来吧
‘Tis most convenient – pray you, go with us.
我知道你的诡计
O ho, I know the riddle.
我去
I will go.
如果大人会和我这样的穷♥人♥说话
If e’er your grace had speech with man so poor,
请听我一言
Hear me one word.
说吧
Speak.
你在开战之前 先打开这封信
Before you fight the battle, ope this letter.
如果战胜
If you have victory,
便可鸣号♥为记 我便再来
let the trumpet sound for him that brought it.
我虽微不足道
Wretched though I seem,
我能带来一位战士 证明我所言如实
I can produce a champion that will prove what is avouched there.
如果你遭遇不幸
If you miscarry,
你的人也就此告终了
Your business of the world hath so an end,
阴谋也必自解
And machination ceases.
祝你幸运
Fortune love you.
等我读完这封信再走
Stay till I have read the letter.
我奉令不准停留
I was forbid it.
若有机缘 只消鸣号♥
When time shall serve, let but the herald cry
我便再来
and I’ll appear again.
那么再会了 我要看看你的信
Why, fare thee well. I will o’erlook thy paper.
敌人已经出现 集♥合♥你的队伍
The enemy’s in view; draw up your powers.
这是根据勤加侦查的结果
Here is the guess of their true strength and forces,
估量出他们的兵力
By diligent discovery –
可你现在要加急准备
but your haste Is now urged on you.
我们会临机应付的
We will greet the time.
我对姐妹俩都许下了爱
To both these sisters have I sworn my love…
她们互相猜忌 如同被蛇咬之人与井绳般
..Each jealous of the other as the stung are of the adder.
我该要哪个 都要 一个 还是都不要
Which of them shall I take? Both? One? Or neither?
两个都活着 我便一个也享受不到
Neither can be enjoyed If both remain alive.
要寡妇 会惹恼
To take the widow exasperates,
让高纳里尔气疯
makes mad her sister Goneril.
我也难如愿以偿
And hardly shall I carry out my side,
她的丈夫还活着
Her husband being alive.
现在我还可以利用他协助作战
Now, then, we’ll use His countenance for the battle,
完事之后
which being done,
让那个嫌弃他的女人自己解决掉他
Let her who would be rid of him devise his speedy taking off.
至于他对
As for the mercy
李尔和考狄利娅的同情心
Which he intends to Lear and to Cordelia,
战争结束后 他们就落在我手里了
The battle done, and they within our power,
他休想得到赦免
Shall never see his pardon –
我现在的情形
for my state
是抵抗而不是辩争
Stands on me to defend, not to debate.
走吧 老者 给我你的手 走
Away, old man – give me thy hand, away!
李尔王战败了 他和他的女儿都被抓了
King Lear hath lost, he and his daughter ta’en.
给我你的手 快走
Give me thy hand, come on.
不用再走了 先生 我死在这里也好
No further, sir, a man may rot even here.
怎么又说这种胡话
What, in ill thoughts again?
人死犹如人生 均不可强求
Men must endure their going hence even as their coming hither.
准备好既是 来吧
Ripeness is all. Come on.
这话倒也是
And that’s true too.
派几个人把他们带走 好好看守
Some officers take them away – good guard,
直到他们最期待的
until their greater pleasures first be known
-就是赶紧被审判 -我们不是第一个
– that are to censure them. – We are not the first
怀抱善意迎来恶果之人
who with best meaning have incurred the worst.
为你 受压♥迫♥的王 我非常沮丧
For thee, oppressed King, I am cast down –
否则我不把厄运放在心上
Myself could else outfrown false fortune’s frown.
我们不见见这些做女儿做姐姐的吗
Shall we not see these daughters and these sisters?
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
来吧 我们到监牢去
Come, let’s away to prison.
我俩将像笼中小鸟一样歌♥唱
We two alone will sing like birds I’the cage.
你要我祝福时
When thou dost ask me blessing,
我便跪下 求你饶恕
I’ll kneel down and ask of thee forgiveness.
我们便这样活着并祈祷 唱歌♥ 讲老故事
So we’ll live and pray, and sing, and tell old tales,
嘲笑那些纨绔的庭臣
and laugh at gilded butterflies,
听穷♥人♥谈朝中之事
and hear poor rogues talk of court news,
我们也和他们交谈
and we’ll talk with them too
谁失势 谁得宠 谁在朝 谁下野
Who loses and who wins, who’s in, who’s out,
我们就假装了解一切的奥秘
And take upon us the mystery of things
就像是上帝的密探一般
As if we were God’s spies.
我们将慢慢死去
And we’ll wear out,
在监牢壁下 那权贵结党私营
In a walled prison, packs and sects of great ones
随着时间飞腾而消逝
that ebb and flow by the moon.
带他们走
Take them away.
由得这样的牺牲 我的考狄利娅
Upon such sacrifices, my Cordelia,
神明他自己都要抛香
The gods themselves throw incense.
我可得到你了吧
Have I caught thee?
能分散我们的人一定是要有天堂带来的火把
He that parts us shall bring a brand from heaven,
将我们像熏狐狸一般打散
and fire us hence like foxes.
擦擦你的眼 性病将会吞噬他们
Wipe thine eyes. The goujeers will devour them,
全身溃烂 远在他们让我们哭之前
flesh and fell, Ere they shall make us weep!
我们先看他们饿死 来吧
We’ll see ’em starved first – come.
营长 过来
Captain, come hither.
听我说 拿着这文件
Hark – Take thou this note.
随他们到监牢 我已经给你升了一级
Go, follow them to prison, One step I have advanced thee.
如果你
If thou dost
按此令行事
As this instructs thee,
你将会大大发迹
thou dost make thy way to noble fortunes.
你要知道 男人在关键时刻
Know thou this, that men are as the time is –
心肠软是成不了利刃的
to be tender-minded does not become a sword.
你将不能对任务有任何疑问
Thy great employment shall not bear question.
你或者说干 或者另谋出路
Either say thou’lt do’t, Or thrive by other means.
我来做
I’ll do’t, my lord.
去吧 事成之后就是你的好日子了
About it and write happy when thou’st done’t.
记住我的话 要干脆利落 按照我写的行事
Mark, I say, instantly- and carry it so as I have set it down.
我既不能拉马车 又不能吃干燕麦
I cannot draw a cart, nor eat dried oats.
只要是人做的工作 我就去做
If it be man’s work. I’ll do’t.
先生 你今天彰显了你勇敢的气概
Sir, you have shown today your valiant strain
天遂你愿
and fortune led you well.
你把今天与我们作对的人
You have the captives
全都抓做俘虏
who were the opposites of this day’s strife.
请把他们交给我吧
I do require them of you.
先生 我认为
Sir, I thought it fit
把年迈潦倒的国王扣押起来
to send the old and miserable King
派人看守比较合适
to some retention and appointed guard,
他的年龄具有吸引力 他头衔的吸引力更大
whose age has charms in it, whose title more,
足以博得百姓的同情
to pluck the common bosom on his side,
让我们的士卒在他的施令之下
And turn our impressed lances in our eyes
与我们倒戈相向
which do command them.
我把他和王后一起送走了 理由都是相同的
With him I sent the Queen, my reason all the same,
不论明日还是以后
and they are ready tomorrow,or at further space,
只要想要审问 他们随叫随到
to appear where you shall hold your session.
而现在
At this time,
我们满身血汗 亲友离散
we sweat and bleed; the friend hath lost his friend
饱受艰辛的人们
and the best quarrels in the heat are cursed
都在争执咒骂
by those that feel their sharpness.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!