我认识你
I know thee well.
一个讨主子欢心的奴才
A serviceable villain,
对你那无恶不赦的女主人
As duteous to the vices of thy mistress
言听计从
As badness would desire.
什么 他死了吗
What, is he dead?
坐下吧 老人家 好好休息
Sit you down, father. Rest you.
让我搜一下他的口袋
Let’s see these pockets.
他提到的这封信或许对我有些用处
The letters that he speaks of May be my friends.
“不要忘记我们发过的誓约
“Let our reciprocal vows be remembered.
你有很多机会可以铲除他
“You have many opportunities to cut him off.
只要你意志坚决
“If your will want not,
一切都不是问题
time and place will be fruitfully offered.
他若是得胜归来 那什么都完了
“There is nothing done if he return the conqueror,
我将会变成囚犯 他的眠床就是我的牢狱
“Then am I the prisoner and his bed, my jail,
快把我从他令人厌恶的怀抱中解救出来吧
“From the loathed warmth whereof, deliver me
他的位置将由你来取代 这是你应得的
“And supply the place for your labour.
希望我能变成你的妻子
“Your wife, so I would say.
高纳里尔”
“Goneril.”
国王疯了
Oh, the King is mad.
而我的理智却如此顽强
How stiff is my vile sense,
依然能清晰地感受到这巨大的创伤
That I stand up and have ingenious feelings
所带来的剧痛
of my huge sorrows?
我还是疯掉比较好…
Better I were distract…
这样我就可以不再去想我的悲哀
..So should my thoughts be severed from my griefs
身处迷惘之中 忘却一切的伤痛
And woes by wrong imaginations lose the knowledge of themselves.
把您的手给我
Give me your hand.
我好像听见远方有鼓声
Far off, methinks I hear the beaten drum.
来 老人家 我带您去我朋友的住处
Come, father, I’ll bestow you with a friend.
国王现在怎么样
How does the King?
公主 他还在睡着
Madam, sleeps still.
仁慈的神啊 请治愈他精神所受的重创
O, you kind gods! Cure this great breach in his abused nature,
请让这个被女儿气疯
Th’untuned and jarring senses.
精神错乱的父亲恢复理智吧
O, wind up, Of this child-changed father.
请问殿下
So please your majesty,
我们能否把国王叫醒 他睡很久了
That we may wake the King? He hath slept long.
你自己斟酌
Be governed by your knowledge
该怎么做自行决定
and proceed In the sway of your own will.
我们在他熟睡时替他换上了新衣
In the heaviness of sleep, We put fresh garments on him.
请您不要走开
Be by, good madam.
我相信国王醒来后 他的神智就会清醒了
When we do wake the king, I doubt not his temperance.
太好了
Very well.
请您走近些
Please you, draw near.
亲爱的父亲 愿我嘴唇上有恢复神智的灵药
O, my dear father, restoration hang Thy medicine on my lips
让这一吻抹去两位姐姐
and let this kiss Repair those violent harms
施加在你身上的无情的伤害吧
that my two sisters have in thy reverence made.
真是一位善良的公主
Kind and dear princess.
即便你不是他们的父亲
Had you not been their father,
这满头白发也应唤起他们的怜悯之心
these white flakes did challenge pity of them.
这一张苍老的面庞怎么受得起战争的洗礼
Was this a face To be opposed against the warring winds?
在可怕的雷霆之中顽强抵抗
To stand against the deep dread-bolted thunder,
在迅驰的闪电之下拼命坚守
In the most terrible and nimble stroke of quick cross-lightning?
可怜的哨兵 穿戴着如此单薄的盔甲守夜
To watch, poor perdu, With this thin helm?
即使是敌人的狗
Mine enemy’s dog,
虽然它咬过我 我还是会让它凑近火堆过夜
Though he had bit me should have stood that night Against my fire.
但是您 我可怜的父亲
And wast thou fain, poor father,
却与猪和流浪汉躲在同一个茅棚之下
To hovel thee with swine and rogues forlorn,
栖身于发霉的烂草之中
In short and musty straw?
您的生命竟然没有和您的智慧一同消失
Tis wonder that thy life and wits at once had not concluded all.
他醒了 跟他说些什么
He wakes. Speak to him.
殿下 您来说才是最合适的
Madam, do you. ‘Tis fittest.
尊敬的陛下 您还好吗
How does my royal lord? How fares your majesty?
你不应把我从坟墓中拖出来
You do me wrong… to take me out of the grave.
你的灵魂被赋予恩泽
Thou art a soul in bliss,
但我却缚在火轮之上
but I am bound Upon a wheel of fire
连我的眼泪都像熔铅一样灼烧着我的脸
that mine own tears Do scald like molten lead.
父亲 您认识我吗
Sir, do you know me?
我知道 你是一只鬼
You are a spirit, I know.
你死于何时何地
Where did you die?
还是疯疯癫癫的
Still, still far wide.
他还没有完全清醒 暂时不要打扰他
He’s scarce awake. Let him alone awhile.
我去过何处
Where have I been?
我现在又在哪里 明亮的白昼吗
Where am I? Fair daylight?
我被大大地欺骗了
I am mightily abused.
我若见他人落此田地 也要悲悯而死
I should ev’n die with pity to see another thus.
我不知道说什么好
I know not what to say.
我不敢发誓说这是我的手 我试试看
I will not swear these are my hands – let’s see.
我感受得到这痛
I feel this pin prick.
但愿我能确知我的处境
Would I were assured of my condition.
请看看我 阁下
O, look upon me, sir,
请你伸手祝福我
And hold your hands in benediction!
不 阁下 你别跪
No, sir, you must not kneel.
请你别愚弄我
Pray do not mock me.
我是一个很糊涂的老头子
I am a very foolish, fond old man,
足足的八十多岁 不多一时不少一时
Fourscore and upward, not an hour more nor less,
并且老实说 我恐怕我脑筋不十分清楚
And, to deal plainly, I fear I am not in my perfect mind.
我以为我该认识你和这个人
Methinks I should know you and know this man,
但我没把握 因为我完全不晓得这是哪
Yet I am doubtful, for I am mainly ignorant of what place this is
凭我所有的理解 也记不起这是我的衣服
and all the skill I have remembers not these garments.
我也不知道
Nor I know not
昨晚是睡在哪里
Where I did lodge last night.
别笑我
Do not laugh at me,
因为我还是个男人
For, as I am a man,
我敢说这位夫人即是我的女儿考狄利娅
I think this lady To be my child Cordelia.
我是的 我是
And so I am, I am.
你的泪还湿着
Be your tears wet?
是的 信念 祈祷 你别哭了
Yes, faith, I pray, weep not.
你若是有毒药给我 我会喝
If you have poison for me, I will drink it.
我知道你不爱我
I know you do not love me,
我记起来了 你的姐姐们都负了我
for your sisters Have, as I remember, done me wrong.
你有理由 她们没有
You have some cause, they have not.
没有理由 没有理由
No cause, no cause.
我在法兰西吗
Am I in France?
在您自己的王国呢 阁下
In your own kingdom, sir.
别骗我
Do not abuse me.
你放心吧 好夫人
Be comforted, good madam,
他的大病已除
the great rage you see is killed in him,
但危险仍在
and yet there is danger
不能让他回想他经过的情形
To make him even o’er the time he has lost.
请他进去吧
Desire him to go in.
不要打搅他 等他冷静下来
Trouble him no more till further settling.
陛下请回吧
Will’t please your highness walk?
你一定要宽恕我
You must bear with me.
请你忘怀并原谅…
Pray you now, forget and forgive…
我是老糊涂了
I am old and foolish.
去探知公爵是坚持他的原意
Know of the Duke if his last purpose hold,
还是后来受人劝诱改了方针
or whether since he is advised by aught to change the course.
他是逡巡善变并且自我谴责的
He’s full of alteration and self-reproving.
把他的决意报告给我
Bring his constant pleasure.
我姐姐的仆人必是遭了意外
Our sister’s man is certainly miscarried.
恐怕是如此 夫人
‘Tis to be doubted, madam.
我的好大人
Now, sweet lord,
你知道我对你的好意了
You know the goodness I intend upon you –
现在你要告诉我实在的 要说真话
Tell me but truly, but then speak the truth…
你爱不爱我的姐姐
Do you not love my sister?
非常尊重的爱
In honoured love.
但是你从没有随我姐夫一尝禁果吗
But have you never found my brother’s way to the forfended place?
你这样想就错了
That thought abuses you.
我恐怕你已经和她交合亲昵过了
I am doubtful that you have been conjunct and bosomed with her,
所以我说你是她的了
as far as we call hers.
不 我以名誉发誓 女士
No, by mine honour, madam.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!